Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 9:19 am

The Grand Inquisitor wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Arganger wrote:
okay with no sex, and wants to adopt children

Good luck sister

She'll need it!

You two, as I've said before, those three things are what are more important to me than having a relationship. If it keeps me from a relationship, than I wouldn't of been happy in that relationship anyway.

Though I'm sure an ace christian who wants kids exists somewhere in a world of 8 billion.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 9:25 am

Arganger wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Arganger wrote:

Good luck sister

She'll need it!

You two, as I've said before, those three things are what are more important to me than having a relationship. If it keeps me from a relationship, than I wouldn't of been happy in that relationship anyway.

Though I'm sure an ace christian who wants kids exists somewhere in a world of 8 billion.

You took that well Arganger, some of the commentary on this thread has been uncalled for. :roll:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 9:28 am

domineekee wrote:
Arganger wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Arganger wrote:

Good luck sister

She'll need it!

You took that well Arganger, some of the commentary on this thread has been uncalled for. :roll:

Agreed. I've known and even dated asexual men who wanted children. It's rather sexist to think that women can be asexual because of their autism or other factors, but men can't ... or that women would want children via adoption / pregnancy, but men wouldn't. *rolls eyes yet again*

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 9:37 am

A person can be asexual but romantic, asexual and aromantic, or sexual but aromantic. There’s lots of variations.

There are even online communities for people who fall into these various categories. There are sure to be guys out there who would be what she’s looking for, perhaps, especially someone on the spectrum. I’ve seen more diversity in this department among people on the spectrum than in the general population. Maybe it’s just that we’re used to being different in other ways, so we don’t feel as though we have to conform in this way.

Anyway, the A in LGBTQA stands for asexual, and it’s not as uncommon as most people think.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 5:10 pm

Balance between logic and emotion

Does not talk too much or too loud, not Curt

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 6:09 pm

Marknis wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

How would you define “physically attractive?” Just curious because this seems to vary drastically from person to person.

Of course it is variable. People like different things. I've seen a guy on YouTube say he prefers fat women because he thinks non-fat woman are "gross".

So what do you find physically attractive then?

I meant to get back to you on this but there's no point now since I feel like I should leave this place.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 6:12 pm

A big, fat German sergeant who loves apple strudel.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 1:58 am

domineekee wrote:
Arganger wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Arganger wrote:

Good luck sister

She'll need it!

We are just wishing her well...she's 18 and has many years of exploration ahead of her...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 3:51 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
by and large, in recent years, the person who has been expending the most loving energy to me, stares back at me in the mirror.

Whintey said it so eloquently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYzlVDlE72w

i heard that song back in the 80s but since i was never good at comprehending lyrics, it was all vocal noise to me at the time. having read the "sing along" lyrics now, i am gobsmacked at what i missed but that [in typical fashion] everybody else and their brothers instinctively and instantly got. :oops:

Last edited by auntblabby on 24 Jun 2019, 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 4:01 am

ahhh not to worry :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 4:10 am

cyberdad wrote:
ahhh not to worry :D

it is chagrining that all too often i miss stuff left and right that everybody else gets the first time. my life would have turned out 180 degrees differently had this not been the case. :oops:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 4:39 am

hindsight is a wonderful thing :wink:

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jun 2019, 6:26 am

Prometheus18 wrote:
A Christian in religion (ideally RC or Orthodox, but other Churches are fine as long as seriously devout).

A traditionalist, Burkean conservative in politics, though not overly vociferous one way or the other. Identitarian/far-left types are a no-no. I'd be happy for her to have no political interests whatever.

A musician of some sort (a decent, wholesome instrument like the piano or clarinet - not a guitar or anything like that).

Modestly but well dressed (no trousers or trainers really unless for a specific purpose, like gardening or exercise). I love tasteful hats.

A fellow bibliophile. In particular, a lover of the classics.

Deeply reticent and thoughtful; not a talker at all.

A lover of dogs, wildlife and the countryside.

Depth of character rather than loud, attention-seeking show.

Meek, humble and kindhearted.

Not ashamed to work as a housewife, though still deeply ambitious.

Not overly anxious to have children.

Educated, intelligent and cultured.

A drinker, possibly a smoker but under no circumstances a drug taker or anybody who fraternises with them.

Good taste in food and wine.

A decent upbringing and background with a family sharing the values listed.

Only listens to good, wholesome music and ditto for films.

A traditional name like Catherine, Mary, Sarah, Rebecca, Elizabeth, Jane, etc. - not fad names like Tracey, Ashley and Shazney.

Willing to retain virginity until marriage, and reserved and private about sexual matters.

Ideally around my age, but as old as thirty or so is acceptable.

As for appearance, I really don't care, but I like women who are taller than me (at 5'6, not hard), rather plump and with rosy facial complexions and reddish hair. Can't stand tattoos, self-neglect or anything the least bit trendy.

Interesting... I tend to gravitate towards towards trendy women largely out of a desire to balance out my nerdiness. Likewise I also am into athletic women out of a desire to balance out my typical Aspie clumsiness :P

WallflowerAsparagus
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 7:15 am

Male. Honest. Caring. Loyal. Appreciative of me. Understanding (preferably on the autistic spectrum.) Kind. Funny. Very quirky. Nerdy. Cutsey at times. Creative (Just not a photographer like me.) I have a thing for musicians / song writers... Deep, dark. Doesn't mind silence. Bonds with pets - like cats. Loves music. (Would need to love The Beatles...Beatlemaniac here.) Long-ish hair. Not too "athletic" looking (I'm not into abs and stuff) Someone who would like to spend more time alone together than out with other people. Doesn't mind lying in bed cuddling, communicating for hours. Finds sex a special activity - possibly demisexual also? Intense connection - doesn't require sex immediately in the relationship. Supportive, encouraging of me to pursue creative interests and to be myself.

Oh, help. I think I just mostly described my crush. :oops:

Neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 156 of 200.
Neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 56 of 200.
RAADS-R score: 175.0
Artist | INFJ-T | heterodemisexual.

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 3:52 pm

SportsGamer35728 wrote:
Prometheus18 wrote:
A Christian in religion (ideally RC or Orthodox, but other Churches are fine as long as seriously devout).

A traditionalist, Burkean conservative in politics, though not overly vociferous one way or the other. Identitarian/far-left types are a no-no. I'd be happy for her to have no political interests whatever.

A musician of some sort (a decent, wholesome instrument like the piano or clarinet - not a guitar or anything like that).

Modestly but well dressed (no trousers or trainers really unless for a specific purpose, like gardening or exercise). I love tasteful hats.

A fellow bibliophile. In particular, a lover of the classics.

Deeply reticent and thoughtful; not a talker at all.

A lover of dogs, wildlife and the countryside.

Depth of character rather than loud, attention-seeking show.

Meek, humble and kindhearted.

Not ashamed to work as a housewife, though still deeply ambitious.

Not overly anxious to have children.

Educated, intelligent and cultured.

A drinker, possibly a smoker but under no circumstances a drug taker or anybody who fraternises with them.

Good taste in food and wine.

A decent upbringing and background with a family sharing the values listed.

Only listens to good, wholesome music and ditto for films.

A traditional name like Catherine, Mary, Sarah, Rebecca, Elizabeth, Jane, etc. - not fad names like Tracey, Ashley and Shazney.

Willing to retain virginity until marriage, and reserved and private about sexual matters.

Ideally around my age, but as old as thirty or so is acceptable.

As for appearance, I really don't care, but I like women who are taller than me (at 5'6, not hard), rather plump and with rosy facial complexions and reddish hair. Can't stand tattoos, self-neglect or anything the least bit trendy.

Interesting... I tend to gravitate towards towards trendy women largely out of a desire to balance out my nerdiness. Likewise I also am into athletic women out of a desire to balance out my typical Aspie clumsiness :P

It's interesting. Nobody else seems to appreciate the Schopenhauerian idea of sexual selection as an evening process, but this is central to my own understanding of my interests in the opposite sex. Although all the things listed are of value in themselves, they're all things I'd like to advance further in.

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies." Proverbs 31:10

But no, I don't like trendy women or anybody who buys into the depraved pop culture and fashions of today. "Social butterfly" types have always been a put-off for me, though I'm sure they're very nice ladies. I'm not attracted to sporty women either, though again, nothing personal.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

24 Jun 2019, 8:36 pm

cyberdad wrote:
nick007 wrote:
There is NO such thing as a perfect person, everyone has faults except maybe for the iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove who I had a mega huge crush obsession with

of course iCarly is a cute babe designed to capture the teen male viewing market so she's manufactured
She's a goddess :heart: :hic:

My ideal relationship is spending a lot of time with my partner like sitting on the couch together. We don't have to be doing the same things together; like I could just be next to her on the sofa while she's playing video-games or she could be on her tablet or reading a book while I'm watching TV or playing video-games, or we could both be watching TV but it's a show one of us doesn't like & we take turns with the TV. Laying in bed together cuddling is nice too & she can be doing something else like playing with her tablet at the same time.

As for things I want in a specif partner :arrow:
~Someone who understands & accepts that I have disabilities(mental & physical 1s), issues, & quirks. She doesn't have to relate to those things but she needs to at least get that they are things I cant really help or would take a lot of time & effort for me to change or improve upon. She cant really push me too hard or get on my case about those things. I don't want someone who will resent me because I don't have my sh!t together with life & that there's lots of things I struggle with. It will also help aLOT if she tries to be supportive & helpful so I can improve in some ways.
~Someone who knows relationships take a lot of work & is willing to put forth some effort instead of things being too one-sided. We don't always have to agree but we should be able to discuss things & try to find compromises when possible.
~Someone who makes me feel secure in the relationship; like makes me feel loved & needed & useful instead of making me feel like she'll be better off without me.

I have this for the most part with my current girlfriend.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition