I Think im above average Looking But I Find the Wrong Men

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

lukamagnotta
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jun 2009, 12:30 pm

Im bisexual and everyone I meet loves me at first then they are scared off because of my situation. Does anyone else have this problem?

Luka Magnotta

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2009, 12:55 pm

Yes. Story of my life. (I'm a guy BTW.) Women fall all over me at first, but get turned off pretty quickly when they get to know me. I'm a nice guy. Very smart. And a serious athlete. But the AS traits are a huge turn-off apparently. The eye movements, the blunt conversation, the occasional lack of outward emotions, whatever it is, just screams run away.

Apparently women put up with abusive guys and jerks. And there's a fricken line of women wanting to date a famous serial killer or whatever.

But the sweet harmless AS guy? We are "weird" and we are shunned.

shugo974
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jun 2009, 12:58 pm

yes i do. I told my gf that i am a bi she would not talk to me for a week now she talks to me again :)

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2009, 1:52 pm

Bisexual is a pretty vague term, it doesn't address the concept of love, just a willingness to have sex with either gender. If you ask me if I'd go down on someone for a million bucks, I'd say "Hell Yea!", I mean it's a million bucks and I don't see how hard it could be, the guy sitting next to me said "s**t, I do that for $20 all the ti- ... I mean yea, for a million bucks", he was a married man. I hope that sheds a little light on the issue, it's all a matter of comfort and getting enough money for a name change and a lifetime supply of Valtrex if neccessary.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2009, 3:29 pm

I know someone who's bi but says he prefers emotional relationships with women. He is married and if I know him he made his orientation clear to her before they were married. I'm wondering if there isn't an assumption by the hetero spouse that the bi spouse would not want to be sexually monogamous.