Tip: Sometimes the mating game is a team sport.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

OverlyIntense
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Oct 2009, 7:47 pm

Men help their friends by breaking down barriers that exist between their friends and the girl they like. The barriers are the girls friends, or her own doubts about his friend. Women do the same by setting up barriers between their own girl friends and guys. Sometimes guys and girls team up and the guy provides cover for the girl from unwanted suitors, and the girl raises stock in the guy by claiming she is his girlfriend. Got this info from an article on digg.com.

This is something I never caught on to, although I have experienced it myself with girls calling off some girl I'm talking to, or someone I knew who had a girl friend who would help him by claiming to be his girlfriend. Also, I remember when I had a girlfriend once in high school and all of the sudden there were lots of girls showing me attention, but when that ended I was ignored again. That's weird to me.

Also, here's a funny commercial from awhile back. Didn't understand the humor back then, but I do now after reading the article.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUmUb1kWcC8[/youtube]