Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2009, 11:19 am

No, I'm not looking for a date as some other people seem to be doing in this forum. The question is a bit different. Looking back, I think one of the reasons why I've never had a date is not understanding non-verbal cues and for that reason I never asked anyone out. Can you give a list of the non-verbal signals that indicate that someone else might be interested in you? I know that guys will read this too, and you can also post because some of you have to say may be of interest to females on the spectrum as well.

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2009, 11:32 am

Look in the thread farther down the page called "How To Tell If A Woman Is Interested" (I don't know how to cross reference threads to give a link.) I think the things on the list are valid except for the one about a woman licking things to show interest. Most women avoid that because it is well known to be overtly sexual. I also advise watching movies in which a couple falls for each other and watching the actresses body language. Acresses have this down pat. It need not be a chick flick. Lots of action movies have a romance subplot in the hopes of appealing to women as well as men.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2009, 2:16 pm

Janissy wrote:
Look in the thread farther down the page called "How To Tell If A Woman Is Interested" (I don't know how to cross reference threads to give a link.) I think the things on the list are valid except for the one about a woman licking things to show interest. Most women avoid that because it is well known to be overtly sexual. I also advise watching movies in which a couple falls for each other and watching the actresses body language. Acresses have this down pat. It need not be a chick flick. Lots of action movies have a romance subplot in the hopes of appealing to women as well as men.

Are you referring to the following thread?

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt110126.html.

I hope this thread isn't duplicate. Sorry.