30's 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
40's and above 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 56

Wedge
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 10:53 am

Ohhh I'm not telling at which age because it was a little bit late. :oops:

Where: A big club with loud music I couldn't barely hear what other people were saying including her...

Who: A strange girl that I had just met and talked about 5 minutes. First kiss was a tongue kiss!

Why: Because we just wanted to have fun, and it is easier for me with strangers as it does not involve intimacy if that makes sense...

Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 11:03 am

i was 14... don't care to go into great details because by the next day she was gone ^O^ I must've been god-awful at it. Regardless, I didn't really care for it too much.

thedaywalker
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 4:44 pm

when i was 15 at a drunken party. it was great fun and i realy didnt see it coming.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 9:03 pm

I had my first kiss with my girlfriend and her name is roxanne and that was like when we was 10 :lol: at such a young age :) it was so beautiful I always remember it, we sorta drifted apart, years later, we went back together, my proper girlfriend I have ever had in my entire life :D

Now we both live our life seperately that it is hard to spread the love, but then also she dumped me for another guy who ended up dumping her and treated very badly... Since then, I haven't been very happy, more or less depressed.

tektek
Bronze Supporter
Bronze Supporter

24 Dec 2009, 11:09 pm

a god-awful horse-riding camp... i was 11, she was older... by a fraction. goodness knows what i did to encourage it or how it happened, lol. a sweet memory nonetheless :D

hehe

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 11:21 pm

never been kissed.....far to awkward to get a boyfriend....

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 8:12 am

Spazzergasm wrote:

What makes so sure about that? I actually think your pretty :)
You just need abit of confidence boost and you be with a boy in no time.. :D

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 8:26 am

I was 16 when I first kissed.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 8:26 am

I was 16 when I first kissed, and it tasted like cherry 8)

Salonfilosoof
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 8:29 am

Spazzergasm wrote:

I personally love ackward women. Typical NT women either bore or annoy me. Hell, my last girlfriend was probably BPD.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only guy who feels like that. Try to find yourself a guy who can appreciate a bit of excentric behavior with his girlfriend.

kingtut3
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Dec 2009, 10:05 am

My first kiss was when I was in first grade, and it was just part of a dare.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 11:35 am

My first kiss was in infants school and me and the boy used to call eachother boyfriend and girlfriend like we were serious :3
My first "proper" kiss was when I was about 10, I scared the boy away not long after though because I kept chasing him and asking to kiss him 1000's of times.
I never kissed anyone again until I was 15, and that started off ok and ended up crap, I only agreed to kiss him because he kept begging me. Ew he was so slobbery.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 3:45 pm

superboyian wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:

What makes so sure about that? I actually think your pretty :)
You just need abit of confidence boost and you be with a boy in no time.. :D

thanks. :D...i dont know.....i wouldnt be very good at a relationship.

Salonfilosoof wrote:
I personally love ackward women. Typical NT women either bore or annoy me. Hell, my last girlfriend was probably BPD.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only guy who feels like that. Try to find yourself a guy who can appreciate a bit of excentric behavior with his girlfriend.

really? that's heartening. i like awkward guys actually. ones who try to be as nice as they can, and still come off awkward and nervous..it's cute.

svend_sved
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Dec 2009, 3:52 pm

@spazzergasm
you don't know until you've tried ;) its better to burn your fingers a few times than never get near the heat, y'know?

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 4:24 pm

I should be more mature... but I haven't kissed any fists in my time. *halo* My first-ever kiss, honestly... was fun, but not that memorable. I remember first kisses with different people, and that's where I really have memories and experience. There were some dates with women I was very interested in, but after the first kiss had little to no interest in them - I wish I could say they were bad kissers, but that wasn't always the case... just sometimes there was a decided change of interest. And I remember those first few kisses with my wife, and I close my eyes and feel immensely happy, unlike anything else.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

oppositedirection
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2009, 6:32 pm

Utterly divine.

We sneaked away to the park early and I sat there just listening to the pure silence, watching the morning mist rise and the sun slowly filter through, all the time holding her. I asked, in complete honesty, if she also felt this was the most serene moment of her life and she confirmed it was. She kissed me on the cheek and I got just this electric thrill. She kissed my cheek more. I fumbled a few kisses on her cheek but realising just how precious time and life was and that so much more could be done... placed my lips onto hers and kissed with such passion and emotion. I'd honestly never felt so alive, such a sense of place, of self and of her. Upon parting from the park I remember crossing the road with such care, for now life was worthwhile.

'An ideal of total self-sufficiency. That secret smile may be the Buddha's but it is monstrous seen on a baby's face. To conquer craving is indeed to conquer pain, but humanity goes with it. That my autistic daughter wanted nothing was worst of all.' Park