AS Males what are your views on girls

Page 1 of 9 [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

FreeSpirit2000
Toucan
Toucan

15 Mar 2010, 7:01 pm

To all AS Males out there, what are your views on girls and what do you prefer, do you like AS females or NT females and what are you guys specifically interested in?

For instance, I will state what I am looking for in a GF:

I am strictly into NTs specifically, someone who is physically attractive, a person who is willing to listen and be there whenever I am down, someone who loves to laugh, someone who enjoys going out to fun places with me, someone who is far from having a pushy attitude, someone who is not a control freak, someone who is not controlling, someone who is fair when it comes to disputes and disagreements, someone who is willing to agree to disagree, someone who can give me a hug and talk sweetly to me when I am sad or down, someone who I can admire and feel proud of dating, and someone who can respect my needs, my schedule, and how I am at the current time. Plus more. These are ideal traits in my opinion.

therange
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 7:17 pm

The better question is, what do YOU have to offer the type of woman you described?

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 7:43 pm

I'm interested in girls with boobies, preferably massive ones. I'm also attracted to kindness. I think NTs are generally more appealing because I already have the wonky brain angle sorted, mate. An NT brain would be more complementary. She could deal with all the NT hoo hah that I don't understand, like communicating with people. In return, I can use my super aspie powers to sort her CD collection alphabetically and by colour (but not race).

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 7:46 pm

not gay
not interested

Sound
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 8:13 pm

therange wrote:
The better question is, what do YOU have to offer the type of woman you described?

+1

The better the person you are - in terms of personality, behavior, values, attractiveness, independence, social position, etc etc etc - the more individuals will make themselves available to you. Conversely, if you can't bring much to the table at the time, then that's like planning to buy a mint classic Jaguar on minimum wage. Simply unrealistic.

My goal is to get my life in order. That way, when I'm ready to get back 'on the market,' and I meet a cutie with short black hair, glasses, an unusual face, and a strong, argumentative personality, she'll be hot for me. ;)
That simply ain't gonna happen right now, but it will once I sort my s**t out.

It's that simple. The more awesomer you make yourself, the more awesomer the people you can attract.

On a side note, I still don't see why a girl being NT or AS matters for the sake of finding a good fit. Utterly irrelevant.

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 8:24 pm

My views on girls? Well I find them to be very difficult to read. They are like a different species to me. I find them to be very intimidating but at the same time you know the old saying, "women, can't live with them, can't live without them". I feel that to try to select a girl as a girlfriend, I have to do it in a very careful and calculated like manor. I have to make sure she is the right choice. I will admit the girls of today are very difficult to like but I know there has to be some good ones out there. The good ones just seem to be all taken and for good reason. The type of girl I would like? Well I simply would like one who is decent, that's all. One is simply honest and goodhearted. One who isn't out to use me for what I have or one who wants me to be someone I'm not. I want her to like me for me and I will try to like her for her. In the end I just want a nice girl who isn't crazy and one who is simply honest.

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

PlatedDrake
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 9:00 pm

Ive pretty much learned that you work with with what's been dealt. I'll not explain what i view as attractive since that seems to make men seem shallow. If something develops and works, fine . . . why stop/end a good thing. Course, seeing as how the ideal scenario has yet to be encountered in my life, I dont get my hopes up.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 9:45 pm

I prefer other Aspies, because in most cases, all you have to do is be the first guy to show her any sort of attention, and she'll go out with you. She will never leave you, because she is too afraid that she will never meet anyone else if that happens.

They are desperate enough to go out with anybody. Once one relationship ends, they immediately try to start another one, because they cannot stand being alone.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Last edited by Tim_Tex on 15 Mar 2010, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 9:47 pm

...that has got to be one of the worst, uneducated responses I have ever heard in my entire life

and that is why you're single

Yasmine
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Mar 2010, 10:05 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I prefer other Aspies, because in most cases, all you have to do is be the first guy to show her any sort of attention, and she'll go out with you. She will never leave you, because she is too afraid that she will never meet anyone else if that happens.

They are desperate enough to go out with anybody. Once one relationship ends, they immediately try to start another one, because they cannot stand being alone.

I thought you said you were not a crook! 8O

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 10:11 pm

This is too hard for me. I gave up years ago.
I do not intend to date again.
I should have quit when my late wife
passed.

I will love no more.

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 10:14 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:

dear god...

Do you really think that lowly of us?

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 10:20 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:

That's a really depressing perspective... and if that is how you view relationships, I think this statement would be a good place to start talking with a relationship counselor about how to change your expectations and views in order to give you a chance at success. That's really a toxic way of thinking that poisons your way of thinking; if I knew someone thought that way, they would be incredibly unattractive to me, no matter any other characteristics they might have.

Whether she is AS or NT doesn't have a bearing on my interest in a potential partner. Does she not only hold my interest, but keep me enthralled with her words? Is she curious in the world around her and how she fits into the scheme of things? Does she persist in the face of adversity to reach her goals? Is she considerate, thoughtful and passionate? These are qualities that I looked for, and found in my wife.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 10:42 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:

Oh, dear Lord...I can't believe what I've just read. :?

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 10:48 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

Oh, dear Lord...I can't believe what I've just read. :?

yeah I thought it was a brain trick but...he actually said that
so I shall reuse this for his comment
you fail it tim, big time, I didn't want to personally attack you before but since you just offended every woman here, I will
[removed - M.]

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 11:01 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:

Idkk, my girlfriend's an aspie and she's not really like that at all.

& shame on you Tim, that's terrible :lol: