Why do guys hate fat chicks?

Page 26 of 29 [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Would you date someone fatter than you?
Yes 70%  70%  [ 123 ]
No 30%  30%  [ 53 ]
Total votes : 176

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 1:33 pm

@DW_a_mom - How the title rude? I'm referring to myself. The reason this thread exists is that I can't talk to my family about it at all. My mother yells at me whenever I'm depressed about anything. Maybe she wanted a beautiful NT daughter. Well that didn't happen. She has a fat Aspie whom she overmedicates to try to make the daughter appealing to society. D:

Being a college age girl, looks are EVERYTHING. If you're not attractive, you won't get a boyfriend and you'll always be the awkward third or fifth wheel in the bunch. :/

Bugzee
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jul 2010, 2:35 pm

Why has this thread gone on for 27 pages? The reason why fat chicks don't get dates is because they don't eat right, don't excercise and are disgusting. End of story.

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 2:47 pm

Bugzee wrote:
Why has this thread gone on for 27 pages? The reason why fat chicks don't get dates is because they don't eat right, don't excercise and are disgusting. End of story.

well I get dates and Im just as fat as the OP so thats clearly rubbish!

and I have a nasty personality so men obviously do not care about such things as much as you would like to think they do!

Bugzee
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jul 2010, 2:53 pm

lotusblossom wrote:
Bugzee wrote:

and I have a nasty personality so men obviously do not care about such things as much as you would like to think they do!

You also smoke. Naughty, naughty.

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 2:54 pm

Bugzee wrote:
lotusblossom wrote:
Bugzee wrote:

You also smoke. Naughty, naughty.

no I quit last year. But I am old and a single parent of 2 kids so I conclude that men are not that fussy really.

scubasteve
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 3:24 pm

lotusblossum you've pretty much debunked every possible theory of what makes someone attractive as a partner. Makes me wonder if such a question can even be answered, or if the real answer is just a little more Freudian than we'd like to believe.

And Bugzee, I'm sure you know there are genetic factors in weight. Exercise helps though and is an admirable step. I know this is a ridiculously long thread but you might try reading the original post fully (or at all.)

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 3:57 pm

Bugzee, I know you have your own opinion but you don't have to be a jerk about it. If you disagree with what's posted here, don't look at the thread! There are plenty of other topics on WP for you to partake in. :/

Thanks lotusblossum and scubasteve, you're awesome. :)

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 4:13 pm

scubasteve wrote:
lotusblossum you've pretty much debunked every possible theory of what makes someone attractive as a partner. Makes me wonder if such a question can even be answered, or if the real answer is just a little more Freudian than we'd like to believe.

And Bugzee, I'm sure you know there are genetic factors in weight. Exercise helps though and is an admirable step. I know this is a ridiculously long thread but you might try reading the original post fully (or at all.)

when I was younger and had friends I was 'asked out' more than they were, even ones stuningly pretty and thin. My bf of the time an NT, said that it was because most women have 'superior' expressions on their faces and went in groups where as I hung out alone and looked aproachable, he said aproachable meant I was looking round interested and smiling (not snobby), he said the thing which stops men aproaching most is fearof rejection and that I looked like I would not be rejecting, he said I looked like I would not be mean (and I suspect I look like I would 'put out').

I have learned over the years to not look round in a friendly way and smile at men as I dont like being approached lol.

but the lesson to learn from this is that AS people should work on makeing direct eye contact and smiling if they want to 'pull'! !

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 4:35 pm

lotusblossom wrote:
when I was younger and had friends I was 'asked out' more than they were, even ones stuningly pretty and thin. My bf of the time an NT, said that it was because most women have 'superior' expressions on their faces and went in groups where as I hung out alone and looked aproachable, he said aproachable meant I was looking round interested and smiling (not snobby), he said the thing which stops men aproaching most is fearof rejection and that I looked like I would not be rejecting, he said I looked like I would not be mean (and I suspect I look like I would 'put out').

I have learned over the years to not look round in a friendly way and smile at men as I dont like being approached lol.

but the lesson to learn from this is that AS people should work on makeing direct eye contact and smiling if they want to 'pull'! !

The only times where I can't make direct eye contact is when I'm nervous, which happens when a guy is being forward with me. I may be looking away not because I'm uninterested but because I'm just unused to that attention. D:

Cad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jul 2010, 8:12 am

if it's any consolidation, I love fat/big guys?

Ambrose_Rotten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jul 2010, 8:27 am

Cad wrote:

Do you mean consolation? :?

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 8:33 am

Ambrose_Rotten wrote:
Cad wrote:

That and I'm a girl. Thanks though. >.>

bnorval1
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Jul 2010, 9:57 am

I tend to prefer slightly larger than average women. But then again I'm one to care more about a female's personality than their body

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

29 Jul 2010, 5:12 pm

Erisad wrote:
Maybe she wanted a beautiful NT daughter. Well that didn't happen. She has a fat Aspie whom she overmedicates to try to make the daughter appealing to society. D:

Dude. You know my mom? :roll:

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 6:06 pm

Bethie wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Maybe she wanted a beautiful NT daughter. Well that didn't happen. She has a fat Aspie whom she overmedicates to try to make the daughter appealing to society. D:

Dude. You know my mom? :roll:

It's sad how common it is. :(

Cad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jul 2010, 11:14 pm

Ambrose_Rotten wrote:
Cad wrote:

Sorry man :oops: :? :D