Why do guys hate fat chicks?

Page 7 of 29 [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 29  Next

Would you date someone fatter than you?
Yes 70%  70%  [ 123 ]
No 30%  30%  [ 53 ]
Total votes : 176

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 3:50 pm

KaiG wrote:
Why not just eat less?

I have been. My stomach still growls inbetween meals. If I eat any less, I'll be in an eating disorder. :/

Bugzee
Toucan
Toucan

12 Jul 2010, 3:51 pm

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
Yeah, its kinda been weird that I have been very much less confrontational lately on these forums, so yeah I dunno. So yeah Erisad, I normally am not as Amicable and friendly as I have been when trying to give ya advice today. It is wearing thin though mostly because of Bugzee, the reasons are obvious. If someone genuinely wants help you shouldnt just be an as*hole and rip them to shreds entirely. Your just gonna make said individual feel how much worse which knowing from my experience with AS can cause people to simply withdraw and become totally inactive, or even harm themselves. So really Bugzee, I suggest you tone it the f**k down. I dont need to be an ass right now but I can, especiallly when someone tells you to lay the f**k off but your too ignorant to.

Hmm, interesting how people freak out when they hear opinions they don't like. I love it.

But seriously, isn't it a bit hypocritical that Erisad is calling everyone "shallow". Look at her response to what I said I had witnessed about the third world. Now there's shallow thinking.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 3:55 pm

Bugzee wrote:
DemonAbyss10 wrote:
Yeah, its kinda been weird that I have been very much less confrontational lately on these forums, so yeah I dunno. So yeah Erisad, I normally am not as Amicable and friendly as I have been when trying to give ya advice today. It is wearing thin though mostly because of Bugzee, the reasons are obvious. If someone genuinely wants help you shouldnt just be an as*hole and rip them to shreds entirely. Your just gonna make said individual feel how much worse which knowing from my experience with AS can cause people to simply withdraw and become totally inactive, or even harm themselves. So really Bugzee, I suggest you tone it the f**k down. I dont need to be an ass right now but I can, especiallly when someone tells you to lay the f**k off but your too ignorant to.

Hmm, interesting how people freak out when they hear opinions they don't like. I love it.

But seriously, isn't it a bit hypocritical that Erisad is calling everyone "shallow". Look at her response to what I said I had witnessed about the third world. Now there's shallow thinking.

Sorry that I don't care about third world countries. It would be exhausting if I cared about everyone. :/

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 3:57 pm

Erisad wrote:
DemonAbyss10 wrote:
Laz wrote:
I'm not suprised most americains struggle with maintaining a healthy body mass. It simply is not easy to access healthy fresh food at all in the states. And the size of your portions are ridiculous all of you need some serious Portion Control Therapy enforced by the government ASAP 8O

Plus your health profession seems all too eager to hook up people with ASD's ADHD etc on medication which leads to weight gain and increased insulin resistance. I mean WTF its quick buck for the drug manufacturers but its a long term health crisis for the majority of your population to have type 2 diabeties

Well, she lives in PA like I do, dont know what secion, but one good thing about the state is that its pretty much a "agricultural state" for the most part. very easy to find fresh vegetables among other things. I go to the farmers market whenever possible to stock up on vegetables. Id rather support agriculture in my local area/state then go to a supermarket and buy stuf f that was transported cross-country/cross nation (although certain foods you have no choice but to really, such as mangoes and oranges.)

I'm towards Harrisburg. I try to eat well by cooking everything myself. Of course, when my grandmother insists on cooking, I have to let her sometimes, it's her house. But she makes the most fattening things ever. I try telling her that I want to lose weight, she agrees and then continues to make the same food as if I never said anything. :/

Sometimes ya just gotta stand up and say no, or do what I do when I go to my grandparents. I always bring 2 paper plates and I will fill them with food and foil over it. I will just act like I'm full and will eat the rest when I get home. Usually whats on that plate or two will then get divided over multiple meals. Of course my grandparents don't fry food much other than for breakfast. Usually it is a soup of some sort (broth style soups with large chunks of vegetables and SOME meat, or certain ethnic dishes passed along down the family, such as Halupki and Halushki. But I don't mind going there for short periods of time because I usually raid my grandfathers garden so that I don't have to buy vegetables. Even then what he doesn't use he donates to the local homeless shelter anyways. AAnother issue could be with portion sides with ya but I'm still going based off of what Chronos and I said earlier. It could be your meds, or a condition that ya really didn't get diagnosed yet such as Hypothyroidism or something similar. Ya just gotta keep your mind open to various solutions.

Forgot to mention earlier that you said 30 minute walks. Maybe you should gradually increase how long/far ya go for walks, eventually you should lose a bit so that ya can actually start jogging. I don't know much of what is around Harrisburg, but round here I go for a daily jog/run on the lehigh canal towpath as long as the humidity isn't to high (yeah, high humidity does give me major sensory issues.)As well as long as my surgical wound doesn't re-open. Still cant go swimming constantly like every other year because of it.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

Bugzee
Toucan
Toucan

12 Jul 2010, 3:57 pm

Erisad wrote:
Bugzee wrote:
DemonAbyss10 wrote:

Sorry that I don't care about third world countries. It would be exhausting if I cared about everyone. :/

Why should anyone care about you. its exhausting listening to a whiny twat complain endlessly about things she's perfectly capable of fixing. Plus why aren't you attracted to black guys? What's wrong with them?

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 4:00 pm

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
Erisad wrote:
DemonAbyss10 wrote:
Laz wrote:
I'm not suprised most americains struggle with maintaining a healthy body mass. It simply is not easy to access healthy fresh food at all in the states. And the size of your portions are ridiculous all of you need some serious Portion Control Therapy enforced by the government ASAP 8O

Plus your health profession seems all too eager to hook up people with ASD's ADHD etc on medication which leads to weight gain and increased insulin resistance. I mean WTF its quick buck for the drug manufacturers but its a long term health crisis for the majority of your population to have type 2 diabeties

Well, she lives in PA like I do, dont know what secion, but one good thing about the state is that its pretty much a "agricultural state" for the most part. very easy to find fresh vegetables among other things. I go to the farmers market whenever possible to stock up on vegetables. Id rather support agriculture in my local area/state then go to a supermarket and buy stuf f that was transported cross-country/cross nation (although certain foods you have no choice but to really, such as mangoes and oranges.)

I'm towards Harrisburg. I try to eat well by cooking everything myself. Of course, when my grandmother insists on cooking, I have to let her sometimes, it's her house. But she makes the most fattening things ever. I try telling her that I want to lose weight, she agrees and then continues to make the same food as if I never said anything. :/

Sometimes ya just gotta stand up and say no, or do what I do when I go to my grandparents. I always bring 2 paper plates and I will fill them with food and foil over it. I will just act like I'm full and will eat the rest when I get home. Usually whats on that plate or two will then get divided over multiple meals. Of course my grandparents don't fry food much other than for breakfast. Usually it is a soup of some sort (broth style soups with large chunks of vegetables and SOME meat, or certain ethnic dishes passed along down the family, such as Halupki and Halushki. But I don't mind going there for short periods of time because I usually raid my grandfathers garden so that I don't have to buy vegetables. Even then what he doesn't use he donates to the local homeless shelter anyways. AAnother issue could be with portion sides with ya but I'm still going based off of what Chronos and I said earlier. It could be your meds, or a condition that ya really didn't get diagnosed yet such as Hypothyroidism or something similar. Ya just gotta keep your mind open to various solutions.

Forgot to mention earlier that you said 30 minute walks. Maybe you should gradually increase how long/far ya go for walks, eventually you should lose a bit so that ya can actually start jogging. I don't know much of what is around Harrisburg, but round here I go for a daily jog/run on the lehigh canal towpath as long as the humidity isn't to high (yeah, high humidity does give me major sensory issues.)As well as long as my surgical wound doesn't re-open. Still cant go swimming constantly like every other year because of it.

I live with my grandma. It makes it difficult to say no to her all the time. She complains that the meals I make aren't good because she loves butter and lard. Yes, she's fatter than me.

I don't know about the thyroid stuff but I could ask a doctor if I go for a physical this year. >.>

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 4:02 pm

Bugzee wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Bugzee wrote:
DemonAbyss10 wrote:

Why should anyone care about you. its exhausting listening to a whiny twat complain endlessly about things she's perfectly capable of fixing. Plus why aren't you attracted to black guys? What's wrong with them?

If it's so exhausting you could follow the advice I offered to you hours ago: GET OUT. I'm not begging for your "sage advice."

Why I'm not attracted to black guys: you're not representing them very well now aren't you? Personally, I was just never attracted to them. It's not a racial thing, I just never met one that I liked. :/

Bugzee
Toucan
Toucan

12 Jul 2010, 4:04 pm

Erisad wrote:
Bugzee wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Bugzee wrote:
DemonAbyss10 wrote:

If it's so exhausting you could follow the advice I offered to you hours ago: GET OUT. I'm not begging for your "sage advice."

Why I'm not attracted to black guys: you're not representing them very well now aren't you? Personally, I was just never attracted to them. It's not a racial thing, I just never met one that I liked. :/

Wow seriously, and you have the nerve to call others shallow. That's probably one of the shallowest things I've ever heard.

Have you ever considered that many the reason your undatable isn't because of your weight, but your narrow outlook on life?

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 4:08 pm

Bugzee wrote:
Wow seriously, and you have the nerve to call others shallow. That's probably one of the shallowest things I've ever heard.

Well excuse me princess. Seriously, quit playing the race card. It's outdated.

Bugzee
Toucan
Toucan

12 Jul 2010, 4:10 pm

Erisad wrote:
Bugzee wrote:

I'm not black, you moron. And how am I playing the race card???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 4:13 pm

Bugzee wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Bugzee wrote:

I'm not black, you moron. And how am I playing the race card???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well, then your profile pic is misleading. :/

You're playing it because you're criticizing me because I had the nerve to say that I never had the hots for a black guy. Sorry for confusing you.

polarity
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 4:15 pm

I'd say for a lot of people, getting off anti-depressants would probably be a good idea (unless they are so depressed they're suicidal), because they are actually making you depressed, or at least while they're keeping you from going back into a more severe depresssion, they have a lot of side effects that certainly won't help you out of one.

When I was on Celexa I was sleeping for up to 20 hours a day and barely functioning for the other 4.

You've already made changes to your diet, and that can make much more profound changes to your mood, if you're willing to take it far enough. Pretty much my whole family has suffered from severe depression, with both me and my sister having it so bad we were self harming and suicidal ot points. We were all on anti-depressants at some point, but they never made things better, just stopped things from getting worse.

Thing is, now we're all at least vegetarian. My sister is raw vegan, mother vegan, I'm vegetarian, with a large part of my diet being raw fruit and veg, and my brother is vegetarian too (he's the one who was most into take-aways like pizza, and he's never liked fruit and veg).

We've still got issues, because there's still stuff there that can cause depression (doctors don't treat the causes of depression, really they just prolong it), but unlike when we were on the anti-depressants, we feel more able to tackle our problems, instead of just having depression replaced with chemically induced apathy. When you're not doped up, you're more 'there' for other people to connect with, so you can help actually work on curing your depression through that.

You've made a pretty good start by changing your diet and lifestyle, and I can say that having that kind of motivation and showing that you're willing to look after yourself, does make you attractive (on top of you already being cute).

Stick Bugzee on ignore, he's nothing but an immature, insensitive and ignorant troll. The very fact he's still posting in this thread when he's said he doesn't want to listen to you is pretty obvious evidence of intent to troll (along with the dumb questioning of what is obvious to everyone).

Bugzee
Toucan
Toucan

12 Jul 2010, 4:16 pm

Erisad wrote:
Bugzee wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Bugzee wrote:

Well, then your profile pic is misleading. :/

You're playing it because you're criticizing me because I had the nerve to say that I never had the hots for a black guy. Sorry for confusing you.

What does my display picture have to do with anything?

My god your ret*d. How does me calling you out on not having an attraction for one sub-group of datable men giv e you an excuse to belly-ache about no one wanting to date your racist fatass?

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 4:18 pm

polarity wrote:
I'd say for a lot of people, getting off anti-depressants would probably be a good idea (unless they are so depressed they're suicidal), because they are actually making you depressed, or at least while they're keeping you from going back into a more severe depresssion, they have a lot of side effects that certainly won't help you out of one.

When I was on Celexa I was sleeping for up to 20 hours a day and barely functioning for the other 4.

You've already made changes to your diet, and that can make much more profound changes to your mood, if you're willing to take it far enough. Pretty much my whole family has suffered from severe depression, with both me and my sister having it so bad we were self harming and suicidal ot points. We were all on anti-depressants at some point, but they never made things better, just stopped things from getting worse.

Thing is, now we're all at least vegetarian. My sister is raw vegan, mother vegan, I'm vegetarian, with a large part of my diet being raw fruit and veg, and my brother is vegetarian too (he's the one who was most into take-aways like pizza, and he's never liked fruit and veg).

We've still got issues, because there's still stuff there that can cause depression (doctors don't treat the causes of depression, really they just prolong it), but unlike when we were on the anti-depressants, we feel more able to tackle our problems, instead of just having depression replaced with chemically induced apathy. When you're not doped up, you're more 'there' for other people to connect with, so you can help actually work on curing your depression through that.

You've made a pretty good start by changing your diet and lifestyle, and I can say that having that kind of motivation and showing that you're willing to look after yourself, does make you attractive (on top of you already being cute).

Stick Bugzee on ignore, he's nothing but an immature, insensitive and ignorant troll. The very fact he's still posting in this thread when he's said he doesn't want to listen to you is pretty obvious evidence of intent to troll (along with the dumb questioning of what is obvious to everyone).

How do I put someone on ignore or stop them from posting because he's apparently too stupid to understand what everyone's telling him. :/

Bugzee
Toucan
Toucan

12 Jul 2010, 4:18 pm

Quote:

Seriously bro, I'm the ignorant one here? Why don't you go back and read some of Erisads posts.

How am I a troll because I am calling her out on her crap. More of that needs to be done of wrongp;anet. Its not trollnig just because you disagree with me. I am glad I struck a nerve with you.

Erisad you can't put people on ignore here on WP - that feature does not exist on this site.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 4:19 pm

Bugzee wrote:
DemonAbyss10 wrote:

Wow? really? I can definitely say the same about you as well. And she isn't calling EVERYONE shallow if she had been, she would have been saying s**t like 'All men are shallow' or 'EVERYONE is shallow'. Learn to f*****g read or don't post at all.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/