Why do men believe it when women tell them they're perverts?

Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Nov 2017, 5:09 pm

It really pisses me off that women can claim to be completely asexual, and men would JUST BELIEVE IT, even when she cat calls guys and reads sex novels, and talks about orgasms. Guys ACTUALLY FEEL GUILTY for thinking about sex, because women constantly claim they NEVER think about sex, at all.

I've had arguments with COLLEGE professors over this:

Me: If women don't want sex, how did we keep the human race around for so long?
Professor: Women used to have sexuality when we were animals, but women have evolved.
Me: How can women evolve if women never want sex?
Professor: Men can't control their sexual urges. Women can.
Me: Why are you teaching a class room filled with women if YOU, as a male, cannot control your urges to rape?
Professor: I never raped a woman in my life.
Me: Then that means you DO have control over you're sex drive.
Professor: But I still have the urges to sexualize women IN MY MIND.
Me: ...and how do you know women DON'T?

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Nov 2017, 5:16 pm

Women have tons of sexual images in their mind. A lot just choose not to admit it. I recently started talking to some new girlfriends and am shocked to find they are even more perverted than me. It's human nature to think about sex, be it maybe not in the conventional way. Woman are also more likely to get turned on with any animal having sex with another animal be it human or otherwise, where men tend to stick to their prefer prefence.

Richardf269
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Nov 2017, 5:28 pm

amykitten wrote:
Women have tons of sexual images in their mind. A lot just choose not to admit it. I recently started talking to some new girlfriends and am shocked to find they are even more perverted than me. It's human nature to think about sex, be it maybe not in the conventional way. Woman are also more likely to get turned on with any animal having sex with another animal be it human or otherwise, where men tend to stick to their prefer prefence.

lol I always knew women thought about sex just as much as men do, which is why I can't help but shake my head at men who don't think women think of sex just as much. Women think of sex just as much as men do, even more so if they're in love.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 5:49 pm

O.o

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Nov 2017, 5:55 pm

Richardf269 wrote:
amykitten wrote:

lol I always knew women thought about sex just as much as men do, which is why I can't help but shake my head at men who don't think women think of sex just as much. Women think of sex just as much as men do, even more so if they're in love.

False. In a different program I watched it said after transegender men starting taking testrone they thought about sex more. So although women think about sex a fair amount its not more than men. Then again everyone is different. In all honesty besides the random I want sex coming up a couple of times I haven't really though about sex more than that in the last 48 hours.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 6:10 pm

I am female & I think about sex.

Richardf269
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Nov 2017, 6:19 pm

amykitten wrote:
Richardf269 wrote:
amykitten wrote:

False. In a different program I watched it said after transegender men starting taking testrone they thought about sex more. So although women think about sex a fair amount its not more than men. Then again everyone is different. In all honesty besides the random I want sex coming up a couple of times I haven't really though about sex more than that in the last 48 hours.

It depends on what Zodiac sign you are, as well as your basic traits from that sign. For instance, I know most Pisces women/men are horny and sex dreamers on average. It's the same with a couple of other signs. Like the Scorpio. Both genders in that sign are horny buggers. Same with the Leo, Cancer and the Taurus. I think about women and sex almost 24/7 and I'm a Taurus.

fiber bundle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Nov 2017, 8:48 pm

I am no pervert, nor did I ever think I was one.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 9:48 pm

Can rape be really a result of a poorly controlled sexual urge?

I don't compute this but maybe I have a lower libido than most men.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Nov 2017, 12:05 am

Richardf269 wrote:
amykitten wrote:
Richardf269 wrote:
amykitten wrote:

It depends on what Zodiac sign you are, as well as your basic traits from that sign. For instance, I know most Pisces women/men are horny and sex dreamers on average. It's the same with a couple of other signs. Like the Scorpio. Both genders in that sign are horny buggers. Same with the Leo, Cancer and the Taurus. I think about women and sex almost 24/7 and I'm a Taurus.

I disagree with that statement. My sister is a Taurus and is a prude. I'm not joking she seriously is. Also I'm a Scorpio and have dated other Scorpio's and only one was hornier than me. But he had serious sex issues. However, to be fair I will ask some people and find out myself if what you said is true.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 1:47 am

Gender stereotypes are generalizations that are wildly inaccurate applied to male and female characteristics as each person has individual desires, thoughts, feelings and makes choices on an individual level. Sexist stereotypes are incredibly simplistic and to use them to describe the behaviour of each gender in simplistic binaries is misleading and to me, also offensive. It's not uncommon in this particular forum though, which is a sad characteristic of it.

NorthWind
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 2:24 am

Aaendi wrote:
Guys ACTUALLY FEEL GUILTY for thinking about sex, because women constantly claim they NEVER think about sex, at all.

I've only met two women yet who claimed to never think about sex. One of them also claims she feels like a ten year old. The other one simply says she's an asexual.
I've met a lot of women, though, who don't talk about whether or not they think about sex.

Why do people think that thinking about sex makes you a pervert?

Aaendi wrote:
Professor: Women used to have sexuality when we were animals, but women have evolved.

What subject does this professor teach? Religion? Maybe philosophy? If it's social sciences it is already very very bad that he'd word his argument like this. If it's biology, I'm hoping you misquoted him.
Seriously, we are animals. Humans as a whole have evolved and keep evolving and in evolution traits that prevent you from reproducing are just not beneficial.

The Abdominal Snowman
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Nov 2017, 3:30 am

Quote:
Professor: But I still have the urges to sexualize women IN MY MIND.

Before you let anyone tell you about women, first make sure you aren't talking to either a female supremacist or a self immolating, liberal arts enuch.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 3:35 am

We are perverts. But atleast I wouldn’t ask a woman how she fits in this skin tight pants. Some old guy apparently asked th 19 old lady who works in my department that.

Mesn while I feel bad even looking a woman’s direction

The Abdominal Snowman

02 Nov 2017, 3:54 am

Quote:
Meanwhile I feel bad even looking in a woman’s direction

Autism + feminism = nuclear winter scale infertility

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 3:56 am

Women are only perverts with the guys whom they find handsome and arousing.

Most of my casual sex encounters started as mutual online pervert communication. The ones who did that to me were basically from background conservative/reserved countries and communities such as Asians (ie. Philippines, Indonesians and Pakistanians) + few locals from conservative communities.