Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

adorable_yeti
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Aug 2010, 10:54 pm

I really like a guy at my school, lets call him E, and I don't know if he likes me. His friends say "he probably likes you a bit", and I think he might like me because he gives me compliments, stands up for me, makes me laugh, walks me to class, and is generally awesomely nice to me.

What do you think? Some tips on how to make myself seem more attractive would be helpful, and how to tell whether he likes me or not. Guys: I would like some opinions from you!

If you are wondering why I like him, well, he has brilliant blue eyes, curly brown hair, he's really smart, cute, and really funny. (sigh)

Thanks so much! :P

boomsniper77
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Aug 2010, 11:21 pm

Take your chance now.

So many times, someone has waited only to find out while they waited, they're dating someone else. They then say "let's be friends", but you know how that's going to turn out.

Trust me, the guy is always the more eager one. Just say "Movie, 7 pm" and then bam!

adorable_yeti
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Aug 2010, 11:31 pm

Thanks, that actually might work except for the fact that my mum says I cannot go out anywhere with a boy for the rest of the year. I may be able to convince her though.... :?

Hmmmm...there is a movie I would like to go and see...

Thanks for the idea :P

MrEGuy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Aug 2010, 8:48 pm

1. Yes, the boy likes you.

2. Sell your mom on letting you out. Parents love to facilitate for kids that bust ass around the house. Clean the dishes, take out the garbage, wash the car, brush the pets, fight off intruders. Keep doing it, and present your case that you're a ahrd worker, and dammit hard work deserves to be rewarded with teen pregnancy (or trust -- but "pregnancy" was always the phrase my mind inserted when "trust" was uttered by my teen).

Look . . . the greatest regret of my aspie life was that I could have been rolling sex partners if I had stopped tripping over myself and just gotten active sooner. Don't live in doubt and regret. Ask often, fail often, date often. Don't lead a boring life just because your mom sucks and you have no self-confidence.

jdcnosse
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 10:51 pm

MrEGuy wrote:
Look . . . the greatest regret of my aspie life was that I could have been rolling sex partners if I had stopped tripping over myself and just gotten active sooner. Don't live in doubt and regret. Ask often, fail often, date often. Don't lead a boring life just because your mom sucks and you have no self-confidence.

+1. This is one thing I regret. I'm sort of active now (I actually have a couple friends that I'll hang out with), while I'm 21, but like my mom said, socially it's like I'm still in high school. If I had actually gotten active and hung out with my friends sooner, instead of assuming that they'll just call me up when they want to hang out, then I might not be in this prediciment. lol

adorable_yeti
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Aug 2010, 2:22 am

thanks for your advice :D

I might help my mum around the house more and see what works out..thanks for the idea MrEGuy :)
I shall also work on building my self confidence.

Any other ideas, peoples?

:roll: