a story of mistakes, regrets, cheating and love

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Jont
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 May 2006, 8:49 am

so theres me jon, in highschool no luck with the girls picked on bullied etc becuase im wierd and different, get to college and meet gabi, an old primary school friend who I havnt seen in around 8-10 years.we get close and become partners, she understands everything, treats me for who i am not what i've got. she is the most amazing person I have ever met. we slowly fell in love and had an amazing time together.then thigns started to go bad. I drink alot, and then i cheated on her, i told her, it didnt go down to well but we got past it. now I can not explain what goes through my head, it feels like the M25 at rush hour, but I broke it of about 4 times over a 2 year period each time, Im not realyl sure why i did it, but we always got back together. i cheated on her several times whilst we were together, but everytime we got past it. we argued about small stupid things but these would escalte into big arguements, leaving us both unhappy. well a week or so ago we broke up and this time i think its for good, I really messed things up. after breaking up she admitted she had liked someone else for a couple of months and then ia dmitted to sleeping with someone else after we broke up, this went down like a lead ballon. I have trashed our relationship, with the most amazing girl i have ever met. so i suppose what im saying is if you find someone amazing and you fall in love don't mess it up, it hurts..alot.

jman
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2006, 11:55 pm

"You love....You learn

You live...You learn

voss749
Raven
Raven

31 May 2006, 9:48 pm

A girl treats you good, and you cheat on her, she forgives you and
you cheat on her again. You are a dumb---...but unlike most dumb---es
you realize it.

You are not going to get a hell of a lot of sympathy from aspie guys who
cant get laid, when you talk about the fact that you had a great girl
and let her get away.

If the problem is you cant agree on things thats a different story...and
that may be why you keep breaking up

You should make peace with her even if she is unwilling to take you back.
I would not ask her to take you back, until you know why you broke up
in the first place.

You do need help...such as AA or some other treatment program to do with
your alcohol problem and some therapy to deal with why you cheat.