Women=lying when they say job isnt a big deal.

Page 3 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 5:37 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
Squirrelrat wrote:
I suspect that women are pickier than men because, while a man's biological sexual goal is to distribute his plentiful sperm, the woman is the one who ends up pregnant for nine months and then does most of the caring for the resulting child. The better the man's genes are, the better the chance of survival is for the child. The more things he can provide, the more he will be able to help the woman raise the child. I think that pickiness in choosing a mate is an instinctual evolutionary adaptation.

This picky behavior among females occurs in many different species.

Look familiar?

And anyway, if men around you with the same level of pay are getting girlfriends, then your pay probably isn't the problem. Unfortunately, courting among humans depends largely on non-verbal communication, which people with Asperger's syndrome aren't very good at. If you look good, you're smart, and men with the same wage as you are getting girlfriends, then I suspect that the problem lies in your ability to use and interpret body language.

I'm very picky about looks, but I'd never require a guy to earn a certain amount. That seems grossly arrogant and shallow.

Being picky about looks is even more shallow than being picky about how much the guy earns.

I disagree. You can't help being attracted to certain narrow types. You can help putting financial demands on a potential boyfriend.

You think I should just go out with any ugly guy, because after all, I am a woman and therefore, b***h that I am, I owe men sex? I didn't say looks were the only thing I went for, ya know.

o gawd Image .....don't put words in my mouth (you can put chocolate tho) , I neither called you a b- word nor anything like that , i didn't even say that you only go for that or you own any guy some sex.

Besides, we all have our 'shallow' instincts , so chill.

But in my personal opinion, if I was wealthy and successful, I would prefer a girl who would appreciate me for my wealth/success I made since they were earned by hard word and intellect rather than a girl who would appreciate me just for my looks. That if I was left on an island with just 2 girls to choose from :roll: because in reality I wouldn't prefer any.

How much you earn is just the visual manifestation of success , it's not always fair and accurate, but it's the best tangible measure in our materialistic world.

That's all theoretical though. It doesn't matter how much a guy has achieved, or how rich he is, if he is mediocre looking, I won't be sexually attracted to him. I can get on well with him, I can respect him, I can appreciate him very much as a friend - but none of those things amount to sexual attraction. Do you seriously think it shallow that I am turned on by looks, and at a close second, personality, rather than wealth?? For god's sake. Sorry - money and achievement just don't get my sex hormones pumping out. I am attracted to him, not his money.

I am hot-looking btw.

I wasn't talking specifically about you.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 5:40 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Greendragon wrote:
Then mechanicalgirl39 you are not in that group who does obviously.

No reason to be ashamed. It is just the law of nature to find the better suited mate. That humans chose partially based on monetary value is a human trait. There are just as many men who are looking for the mate who provides the better chance with children and providing a good home.

Rather like the female bird who has two males and both are trying to prove to her they have the better nest. Guess who wins? The one with the better built nest in the safer place.

Did I say it was a smart way to find a mate? For the birds yes since her young have a better chance of surviving. For us? Nope. Look at our divorce rates. It obviously isn't working but that scramble to get to the top is there none the less. It is simply how women have decided to chose a mate.

All you can do is remain true to who you are and enjoy life as it comes. Either you find a mate or you don't ... but what others do is not affecting how you carry yourself.

nah....female birds are usually smarter than that, they mate with the stronger male and then they chose the male with the better nest as the social father of her offspring. :lol: In that way they get the best genes + best father/partner.

Im not really sure how true all that crap is anyway. My friend grew up on a sheep farm and she told me that she observed that many ewes seemed to prefer a more gentle ram to a super hyped, aggressive one. When you look at animal populations, the majority of the genes are often passed on by the average male members.

The alpha males do pass on a lot of their genes, but if too many aggressive genes are passed on it actually destabilises the social group, it is actually to a social animal's benefit to pass the average male's genes on, otherwise the group would spend all its time beating the crap out of each other and wouldnt have the time or energy to do other stuff.

Taking a break.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 5:42 pm

mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
Squirrelrat wrote:
I suspect that women are pickier than men because, while a man's biological sexual goal is to distribute his plentiful sperm, the woman is the one who ends up pregnant for nine months and then does most of the caring for the resulting child. The better the man's genes are, the better the chance of survival is for the child. The more things he can provide, the more he will be able to help the woman raise the child. I think that pickiness in choosing a mate is an instinctual evolutionary adaptation.

Look familiar?

And anyway, if men around you with the same level of pay are getting girlfriends, then your pay probably isn't the problem. Unfortunately, courting among humans depends largely on non-verbal communication, which people with Asperger's syndrome aren't very good at. If you look good, you're smart, and men with the same wage as you are getting girlfriends, then I suspect that the problem lies in your ability to use and interpret body language.

I'm very picky about looks, but I'd never require a guy to earn a certain amount. That seems grossly arrogant and shallow.

Being picky about looks is even more shallow than being picky about how much the guy earns.

I disagree. You can't help being attracted to certain narrow types. You can help putting financial demands on a potential boyfriend.

You think I should just go out with any ugly guy, because after all, I am a woman and therefore, b***h that I am, I owe men sex? I didn't say looks were the only thing I went for, ya know.

o gawd Image .....don't put words in my mouth (you can put chocolate tho) , I neither called you a b- word nor anything like that , i didn't even say that you only go for that or you own any guy some sex.

But in my personal opinion, if I was wealthy and successful, I would prefer a girl who would appreciate me for my wealth/success I made since they were earned by hard word and intellect rather than a girl who would appreciate me just for my looks. That if I was left on an island with just 2 girls to choose from :roll: because in reality I wouldn't prefer any.

How much you earn is just the visual manifestation of success , it's not always fair and accurate, but it's the best tangible measure in our materialistic world.

That's all theoretical though. It doesn't matter how much a guy has achieved, or how rich he is, if he is mediocre looking, I won't be sexually attracted to him. I can get on well with him, I can respect him, I can appreciate him very much as a friend - but none of those things amount to sexual attraction. Do you seriously think it shallow that I am turned on by looks, and at a close second, personality, rather than wealth?? For god's sake. Sorry - money and achievement just don't get my sex hormones pumping out. I am attracted to him, not his money.

I am hot-looking btw.

That Image is a Image huge Image post pyramid.

Taking a break.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 5:47 pm

mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
Squirrelrat wrote:

Look familiar?

I am hot-looking btw.

That doesn't change anything .....

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 5:48 pm

Quote:
That Image is a Image huge Image post pyramid.

Jealous....

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

14 Oct 2010, 5:48 pm

I'll never cease to be amazed when people make up theories based on anecdotes of one person.

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

:(

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 5:53 pm

zen_mistress wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Greendragon wrote:
Then mechanicalgirl39 you are not in that group who does obviously.

No reason to be ashamed. It is just the law of nature to find the better suited mate. That humans chose partially based on monetary value is a human trait. There are just as many men who are looking for the mate who provides the better chance with children and providing a good home.

Rather like the female bird who has two males and both are trying to prove to her they have the better nest. Guess who wins? The one with the better built nest in the safer place.

Did I say it was a smart way to find a mate? For the birds yes since her young have a better chance of surviving. For us? Nope. Look at our divorce rates. It obviously isn't working but that scramble to get to the top is there none the less. It is simply how women have decided to chose a mate.

All you can do is remain true to who you are and enjoy life as it comes. Either you find a mate or you don't ... but what others do is not affecting how you carry yourself.

nah....female birds are usually smarter than that, they mate with the stronger male and then they chose the male with the better nest as the social father of her offspring. :lol: In that way they get the best genes + best father/partner.

Im not really sure how true all that crap is anyway. My friend grew up on a sheep farm and she told me that she observed that many ewes seemed to prefer a more gentle ram to a super hyped, aggressive one. When you look at animal populations, the majority of the genes are often passed on by the average male members.

The alpha males do pass on a lot of their genes, but if too many aggressive genes are passed on it actually destabilises the social group, it is actually to a social animal's benefit to pass the average male's genes on, otherwise the group would spend all its time beating the crap out of each other and wouldnt have the time or energy to do other stuff.

The female birds' strategy has been scientifically proven.

Besides, alpha males doesn't always mean the strongest/most aggressive male but he's usually the most adaptive to survive.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 14 Oct 2010, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 5:53 pm

@Face of Boo:

My point is, it's all very well saying you should like someone for other things than their looks, but you can't force yourself into being attracted to someone if they're not physically attractive. I can like someone, I can respect him, I can form a good friendship with him, but if he isn't physically attractive to me, sorry, there's jack-poop I can do about that. Sexuality is a physical thing as well as a social and emotional one whether you like it or not.

ducky9924
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Oct 2010, 5:55 pm

Its not shallow to take looks or wealth into account. You need to be physically attracted to the person, and you need to be able to build a life with them. The problem is when thats ALL you look at.

Ron White has it right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gxKStPXyn8

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 5:56 pm

mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
@Face of Boo:

My point is, it's all very well saying you should like someone for other things than their looks, but you can't force yourself into being attracted to someone if they're not physically attractive. I can like someone, I can respect him, I can form a good friendship with him, but if he isn't physically attractive to me, sorry, there's jack-poop I can do about that. Sexuality is a physical thing as well as a social and emotional one whether you like it or not.

ok now, enough of this useless debate already. When you're gonna send me your photo?

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 5:59 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
@Face of Boo:

ok now, enough of this useless debate already. When you're gonna send me your photo?

Shut up you abusive pervert.

Men like you are the reason I instinctively reach for my lock knife when I'm out alone and I see a male silhouette.

Last edited by mechanicalgirl39 on 14 Oct 2010, 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:00 pm

I asked a women out and she turned me down. You see, she was in the same social class as I was - she was a hairdresser and did things like others do socially. So, I ask, what made her think she was better then me?

I'll tell you - her looks. She is drop dead gorgeous. So, she thinks she is sooooo damm hot, even claiming that I wanted only to get with her to bang her brains out. Well, thats what she thinks, all I wanted was to take her out. No hidden meaning, no agenda, but the feminist drivel strikes again and makes another man out to be vengeful against womanhood.

I isn't my fault that she is a stupid b***h.

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:00 pm

ducky9924 wrote:
Biggest reason I see for men having problems getting dates is their targets. Every guy wants the same small group of girls. Meanwhile the rest of the girls are grumbling about their inability to get a date, just like you. That doesn't mean neccessarily you need to look for ugly women, just stop looking at the hottest girl in the room.

I agree :) .
My GF isn't a 10, by average standards, Though she is pretty darn cute in my opinion.
& what really settled it for me, and made me decide to ask her out was her personality.

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:06 pm

Craig28 wrote:
I asked a women out and she turned me down. You see, she was in the same social class as I was - she was a hairdresser and did things like others do socially. So, I ask, what made her think she was better then me?

I'll tell you - her looks. She is drop dead gorgeous. So, she thinks she is sooooo damm hot, even claiming that I wanted only to get with her to bang her brains out. Well, thats what she thinks, all I wanted was to take her out. No hidden meaning, no agenda, but the feminist drivel strikes again and makes another man out to be vengeful against womanhood.

I isn't my fault that she is a stupid b***h.

How do you know that? Answer: you don't. You just made the assumption that she thinks she is better than you. Maybe she just preferred to be single. Maybe you're dark skinned and she likes fair-haired white guys, or vice versa. As for her thinking you just wanted sex and didn't care for her as a person - could have been a lot of other things. Maybe she has had bad experiences with men who behaved exactly like that. Maybe she has had to deal all her life with being treated as a sex object. Maybe you unwittingly gave the wrong body language signals, something we (ASD people) tend to do a lot.

But no...you just jumped to the assumption that she thinks because she is good looking she is better than you. Sort your freaking attitude out, please.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:09 pm

This thread is why i'd rather just believe that women specifically dont' like me... I'm getting fed up with this giant blame game going on...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:12 pm

mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
@Face of Boo:

Shut up you abusive pervert.

Men like you are the reason I instinctively reach for my lock knife when I'm out alone and I see a male silhouette.

Hey I am not even of that kind :-/! !
Besides, I just wanted to know if you're as half hot as I am, just curiosity!!

Besides, why so serious??:p