Women=lying when they say job isnt a big deal.

Page 4 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:12 pm

At least I'm not claiming that I am better then she is!

Spare a thought for me, that she deflated me with her response, by telling her mates that "some guy down the pub thought he could get lucky".

Lets say one thing now: she would never ever get with me. Even if I became a millionaire and she came a knocking on my door, I'll tell her to bugger off. Watch her response to that, I bet she would go to the cops and say that I assaulted her sexually! Women, when they can't get what they want, they flutter their eyelashes and push up their chests and hope for the best. That fails, they go further. Thats when they cross the line into unacceptable behaviour. Women need watching closely these days. Like they say: the female of the species is more deadly then the male. So right.

ducky9924
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Oct 2010, 6:13 pm

Craig28 wrote:
I asked a women out and she turned me down. You see, she was in the same social class as I was - she was a hairdresser and did things like others do socially. So, I ask, what made her think she was better then me?

I'll tell you - her looks. She is drop dead gorgeous. So, she thinks she is sooooo damm hot, even claiming that I wanted only to get with her to bang her brains out. Well, thats what she thinks, all I wanted was to take her out. No hidden meaning, no agenda, but the feminist drivel strikes again and makes another man out to be vengeful against womanhood.

I isn't my fault that she is a stupid b***h.

The fact you think she's a stupid b***h because she told you no, convinces me she was right to turn you down. WTH would you flat ask someone "what made her think she was better then me?" . We're allowed to tell you no, for ANY reason, and anyone that attractive has enough suiters to look for qualitys other then just personal wealth, social status or even looks. Frankly if you're the hottest woman in the room, sure you get all the attention, but it's all from the as*holes who are only looking at looks. Of course you're gunna turn down 9/10s of them. :P Did it ever occur to you that she's picked up the as*hole vibe from you? did you treat the ugly girl at th counter just as well? Did you talk to her about anything other then dating? Did you have any reason to approach her other then her appearance?

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:17 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
@Face of Boo:

My point is, it's all very well saying you should like someone for other things than their looks, but you can't force yourself into being attracted to someone if they're not physically attractive. I can like someone, I can respect him, I can form a good friendship with him, but if he isn't physically attractive to me, sorry, there's jack-poop I can do about that. Sexuality is a physical thing as well as a social and emotional one whether you like it or not.

ok now, enough of this useless debate already. When you're gonna send me your photo?

Shut up you abusive pervert.

Men like you are the reason I instinctively reach for my lock knife when I'm out alone and I see a male silhouette.

Hey I am not even of that kind :-/! !
Besides, I just wanted to know if you're as half hot as I am, just curiosity!!

Besides, why so serious??:p

Ohhh right. I didn't realize you were joking. LOL.

I'll PM you one if you go first, lol :D

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:21 pm

Look, she has the right to turn me down if I asked her out. If she asked me out, I too would have the right to turn her down.

Hell, even if Cheryl Cole asked me out on a date, I would still have the right to turn her down. I most likely would, just to see people's reactions. Just because a woman is beautiful, doesn't mean that men would automatically fall at her feet.

After that incident with the hairdresser, I look at average looking women more these days, and I prefer the quieter more soft spoken ones, not the ones who look at themselves in the mirror and give a little self assured ego boost by pouting at her reflection.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:21 pm

mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
@Face of Boo:

My point is, it's all very well saying you should like someone for other things than their looks, but you can't force yourself into being attracted to someone if they're not physically attractive. I can like someone, I can respect him, I can form a good friendship with him, but if he isn't physically attractive to me, sorry, there's jack-poop I can do about that. Sexuality is a physical thing as well as a social and emotional one whether you like it or not.

ok now, enough of this useless debate already. When you're gonna send me your photo?

Shut up you abusive pervert.

Men like you are the reason I instinctively reach for my lock knife when I'm out alone and I see a male silhouette.

Hey I am not even of that kind :-/! !
Besides, I just wanted to know if you're as half hot as I am, just curiosity!!

Besides, why so serious??:p

Ohhh right. I didn't realize you were joking. LOL.

I'll PM you one if you go first, lol :D

I won't , you have hurt my feelings :(

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:24 pm

Craig28 wrote:
At least I'm not claiming that I am better then she is!

Spare a thought for me, that she deflated me with her response, by telling her mates that "some guy down the pub thought he could get lucky".

Lets say one thing now: she would never ever get with me. Even if I became a millionaire and she came a knocking on my door, I'll tell her to bugger off. Watch her response to that, I bet she would go to the cops and say that I assaulted her sexually! Women, when they can't get what they want, they flutter their eyelashes and push up their chests and hope for the best. That fails, they go further. Thats when they cross the line into unacceptable behaviour. Women need watching closely these days. Like they say: the female of the species is more deadly then the male. So right.

I don't do any of those things. Neither do any of the women I know.

I think you're just seeing what you want to see here. You seem determined to blame all women in general. One woman didn't want you, so you're throwing napalm at all of us.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:28 pm

Lets see, Nicola the hairdresser was the first, then Amber the shop assistant was the second and Rachel the pub worker was the third. What do they all have in common? Wrong attitude. Instead of being honest, they started to play mind games.

Now, how the f**k should I react?

It made me have bisexual tendencies and now I leaning towards uprotected gay sex. Great! :twisted:

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:30 pm

Craig28 wrote:
Lets see, Nicola the hairdresser was the first, then Amber the shop assistant was the second and Rachel the pub worker was the third. What do they all have in common? Wrong attitude. Instead of being honest, they started to play mind games.

Now, how the f**k should I react?

Men do all those things too. I have lost count of the times I have had guys beat about the bush and play mind games instead of just being open with me. But you don't see me lash out at all men everywhere. Grow up.

Last edited by mechanicalgirl39 on 14 Oct 2010, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:31 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
zen_mistress wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Greendragon wrote:
Then mechanicalgirl39 you are not in that group who does obviously.

No reason to be ashamed. It is just the law of nature to find the better suited mate. That humans chose partially based on monetary value is a human trait. There are just as many men who are looking for the mate who provides the better chance with children and providing a good home.

Rather like the female bird who has two males and both are trying to prove to her they have the better nest. Guess who wins? The one with the better built nest in the safer place.

Did I say it was a smart way to find a mate? For the birds yes since her young have a better chance of surviving. For us? Nope. Look at our divorce rates. It obviously isn't working but that scramble to get to the top is there none the less. It is simply how women have decided to chose a mate.

All you can do is remain true to who you are and enjoy life as it comes. Either you find a mate or you don't ... but what others do is not affecting how you carry yourself.

nah....female birds are usually smarter than that, they mate with the stronger male and then they chose the male with the better nest as the social father of her offspring. :lol: In that way they get the best genes + best father/partner.

Im not really sure how true all that crap is anyway. My friend grew up on a sheep farm and she told me that she observed that many ewes seemed to prefer a more gentle ram to a super hyped, aggressive one. When you look at animal populations, the majority of the genes are often passed on by the average male members.

The alpha males do pass on a lot of their genes, but if too many aggressive genes are passed on it actually destabilises the social group, it is actually to a social animal's benefit to pass the average male's genes on, otherwise the group would spend all its time beating the crap out of each other and wouldnt have the time or energy to do other stuff.

The female birds' strategy has been scientifically proven.

Besides, alpha males doesn't always mean the strongest/most aggressive male but he's usually the most adaptive to survive.

It is not as clear cut as it looks. The average Joe is the real winner in the life battle. Many aggressive alpha males spend their lives fighting, and they end up having elevated stress levels. They therefore dont live as long.

However there is a subset of alpha males who do have lower stress levels, and they are the ones which are more psychologically stable and though will win a fight, dont wish to continue fighting afterwards. The alpha males that are more aggressive and spiteful end up losing out to these males in the long run.

The research of Robert Sapolsky has come to some interesting conclusions about this. Unfortunately I cant find the information on the internet which I would like to post... :?

Taking a break.

Last edited by zen_mistress on 14 Oct 2010, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:34 pm

mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
Grow up.

Its kinda hard to do when you've never had a relationship and first sex at 26. I'm still suffering from a lack of physical conclusion with a women and it makes me so mad. We all know how it will end up.

Bear in mind, by replying to me, you are making me worse by every post. I'm not gonna stop, only because right now, I am feeling threatened by you and your postings.

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:44 pm

Craig28 wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
Grow up.

Its kinda hard to do when you've never had a relationship and first sex at 26. I'm still suffering from a lack of physical conclusion with a women and it makes me so mad. We all know how it will end up.

I have the exact same problem. My longest relationship was under two weeks. The difference is that I accept it and I don't direct my anger and negative feelings at all men everywhere just because I have a hard time meeting the right guy. Yes, it sucks when every young woman except me seems to be walking around hand in hand with a boyfriend. Yes, it sucks that other women are having sex with a guy and talking to him and enjoying a relationship and I'm not. But you don't see me lash out and blame the entire freaking male gender. You don't see me spitting napalm because some guy said no to me. Unlike you, I respect someone's right to say no.

Quote:
Bear in mind, by replying to me, you are making me worse by every post. I'm not gonna stop, only because right now, I am feeling threatened by you and your postings.

No I'm pointing out the truth. You are making yourself worse by clinging to the attitude that women are evil b*****s who owe you love and sex instead of manning up, accepting your problems and working through them. I have not threatened you in any of my posts.

Yasmine
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Oct 2010, 6:46 pm

Is Craig28 a troll?

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:48 pm

He's freaking dangerous is what he is. Look at his tone. He acts enraged at all women everywhere and makes hints like 'we know how it will end up'.

He doesn't seem to get that women are HUMANS, not sex dispensers, and have every right to say no to him.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:49 pm

I also can say no to a women. Get me?!

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:51 pm

Craig28 wrote:
I also can say no to a women. Get me?!

Yeah I get you. Please go be with your hollywood star you shining human for a man. :D

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 6:53 pm

Yasmine wrote:
Is Craig28 a troll?

No, but I am finished with this waste of my time. Just know that I felt like crap when she thought I wanted some when I didn't. I moved on, but every women after her just echoed the previous bad experience. Am I better at being gay? Because right now, I am being driven into the arms of a nice strong man.