Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 3:10 am

Kilroy wrote:
Sallamandrina wrote:
Craig28 wrote:
Men here always get the stick for "hating women", but I have never seen any female poster here acknowledge that women can be just as bad.

Nonsense - of course women are/can be just as bad as men. I posted here several times about the fact that my personal experiences were worse in relation to women than men.

Quote:
Don't EVER threaten a males chances of having children.

This is very insulting to men - you reduce all of them to their instincts, stereotype them as predators and cheaters and think they cannot be more than animals who want to breed as much as possible? The men I know and love also have the ability to think, judge, make decisions and exercise self restrain - it's what sets us apart from animals. Not all men think with their cock.

It's mind boggling for me how many stereotyping/offensive posts about men are made here by men. According to some, they are all either "alpha" jerks who beat and cheat on women and treat everybody else like crap or "nice guys" - according to description a spineless, bitter nobody who aspires to be a "bottom feeder" and find some inexperienced, insecure girls to take advantage of. People are much more complex than that and there are a lot of interesting, intelligent men around here to prove it - why don't you speak up against this kind of crap?

Quote:
Women beware.

Now we're all shaking :lol:. Seriously dude, what's with the drama, who do you think you're scaring?!

I think Craig considers himself a bad ass

And we know that you consider yourself a troll.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 3:16 am

Guys have been making sites like this for a long time too, there doesn't need to be a don't date her section. Although, most of the guy sites are not appropriate to even link to, it's always stuff that they legally have no right to be posting :lol:

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 3:17 am

no, I do more then just disagree and tell people I don't like them

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 8:57 am

Kilroy wrote:
no, I do more then just disagree and tell people I don't like them

As is evident.

Science_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 12:59 pm

I've put a couple of my friends on there for fun.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 1:15 pm

astaut wrote:
Nambo wrote:

Trouble with pictures, its one of my main Aspie traits that I cannot look at all normal in pictures, I have the following one Ive allready shown, other pictures I would have to dig out and scan.
Now bare in mind that Iam squinting my eyes and pulling a funny mouth, and had long hair in this, so you might say nothing like him, but in the picture of Jude in the OPs link, it looked to me as if I was looking in the mirror when my hair was that lenght and style and I had my normal face on.

Even though you're squinting and such, you're still very cute 8)

Ohh! thanks you, if only I had met a lovely girl who thought that 30 years ago.
Actually I did, but I used to act like that fella in Ben X, to dumbstruck with disbelief to actually follow through.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 5:09 pm

I wonder how many of these poor suckers did nothing more than break up with a cold hearted succubus, the kind who would post scathing garbage on the internet where a man couldn't even defend himself

IndispensablePG
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Dec 2010, 6:11 pm

*yawn* Feminist f**ktards...

menintights
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 6:13 pm

Posting nasty things about someone says more about you than about the person you're trying to trash, but if I ran into one of those folks on the website I'd probably stay away from him anyway. Even if he was relatively innocent, the fact that he would have a relationship with someone who's so ugly on the inside doesn't exactly put him in a favorable light.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 7:05 pm

Craig28 wrote:
Men here always get the stick for "hating women", but I have never seen any female poster here acknowledge that women can be just as bad.

You obviously can't or don't read then. Look at what Grisha Quoted.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 7:11 pm

Vigilans wrote:
I wonder how many of these poor suckers did nothing more than break up with a cold hearted succubus, the kind who would post scathing garbage on the internet where a man couldn't even defend himself

its always the womens' fault isn't it?

glamourdollxoxo
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Dec 2010, 3:24 am

I put one of the guys I dated on there for awhile because he had raped me along with two other girls (who I later found out after we broke up one who was a mutual friend)over the years and deserved to be warned that he was a predator.

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2010, 7:30 pm

lmao, brilliant :lol: Although I fail to see how it's a punishment... unless you link him to it on facebook or something....

I agree, you can't blame 'all guys' or 'all girls' if your relationships fall through, but if they cheat on you, I'm all game for sticking them up on this site (or the sister one for the gals)

glamourdollxoxo, seriously you & the others should go to the police over that incident.

Preston
Raven
Raven

02 Jan 2011, 11:35 pm

My personal problems are bad enough to the point that I fantasize about suicide with some regularity, but I felt like a winner after reading through this: http://dontdatehimgirl.com/cheater_view/190/

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2011, 11:53 am

Darkword wrote:
The PLAYER/WOMANIZER/CHEATER: segments should say psychology101. Not psychiatry101.

As for the site ehhhh... I always figured there were sites out there like this, not much to say.

This site seems really bizarre.

WintersTale
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jan 2011, 10:29 pm

I hate the idea of this website. I really do.