Don't Date Him Girl! website

Page 2 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 1:06 pm

superboyian wrote:
The site is ghey and pointless, some of the people who posted stories just go over the top and some of them ain't as half bad.
But yea, some men are stupid in a relationship.

I wonder if there's a site called "Don't Date Him Guy"? ;)

something like this?

For a more serious answer this isnt a new thing, two and a half men/How I met your mother had a similar joke where the main character ended with his own dont dtae him site.
link to the HIMYM joke page

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 9:30 pm

thanks for finding that, spongy. those types of sites (about both men and women) have been around for a while, unfortunately.

astaut
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 3:21 am

At first thought the site is sort of funny, but it's not so much when you actually think about it. And yeah, there should be a guys one to go along with it.

Maybe I'm just being judgmental, but from the posts and such on that site it looks like most of those women are kind of dumb.

astaut
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 3:25 am

It appears there is a guy website, but it isn't working

http://dontdateherdude.ning.com/

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 3:59 am

astaut wrote:
It appears there is a guy website, but it isn't working

http://dontdateherdude.ning.com/

I already posted a site for criticizing females(try clicking on the something like this at my previous post or just click here, since its the same link.

Its my own fault, I usually mention its a link but I thought that there wasnt need to do that this time.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 4:39 am

To the girls who use that site:

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 7:50 am

Craig28 wrote:
Men here always get the stick for "hating women", but I have never seen any female poster here acknowledge that women can be just as bad.

Nonsense - of course women are/can be just as bad as men. I posted here several times about the fact that my personal experiences were worse in relation to women than men.

Quote:
Don't EVER threaten a males chances of having children.

This is very insulting to men - you reduce all of them to their instincts, stereotype them as predators and cheaters and think they cannot be more than animals who want to breed as much as possible? The men I know and love also have the ability to think, judge, make decisions and exercise self restrain - it's what sets us apart from animals. Not all men think with their cock.

It's mind boggling for me how many stereotyping/offensive posts about men are made here by men. According to some, they are all either "alpha" jerks who beat and cheat on women and treat everybody else like crap or "nice guys" - according to description a spineless, bitter nobody who aspires to be a "bottom feeder" and find some inexperienced, insecure girls to take advantage of. People are much more complex than that and there are a lot of interesting, intelligent men around here to prove it - why don't you speak up against this kind of crap?

Quote:
Women beware.

Now we're all shaking :lol:. Seriously dude, what's with the drama, who do you think you're scaring?!

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 9:12 am

starygrrl wrote:
Honestly speaking these girls should learn the art of moving on. Publically shaming somebody for alleged cheating is kind of wrong.

This.

I've never had these kinds of problems with men because I wouldn't go out with schmucks. I'd imagine the women on that site aren't exactly keepers themselves.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 9:42 am

happymusic wrote:
starygrrl wrote:
Honestly speaking these girls should learn the art of moving on. Publically shaming somebody for alleged cheating is kind of wrong.

This.

I've never had these kinds of problems with men because I wouldn't go out with schmucks. I'd imagine the women on that site aren't exactly keepers themselves.

I know right? I've had some bad relationships too but I would never shame either of my exes this way. It's destroying the possibility of personal growth within the man. Some guys cheat as a genuine mistake and they'll never live it down due to sites like these. In fact, I'm still friends with the exes that cheated. Why? I guess I'm a forgiving person and these women should learn to do the same.

I looked through some of the entries on the site that Spongy posted and they are sooo hateful. I know these people are upset but could they at least try to make themselves look intelligent first? It'll make their argument against this person more effective. :/

Ai_Ling
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 4:07 pm

Xeno wrote:
To the girls who use that site:

As shown, theres also a similar site for guys to use against girls. In your statement, your saying just as worse as the women on that site by claiming that it was their fault in the relationship in that they are unable to sustain a relationship. Which is making false generalizations about them, when we dont really know what actually went down.

Since most of you guys are saying the women are stupid. I heard no one say nothing about the guy version when their doing just as bad.

kruger4
Toucan
Toucan

22 Dec 2010, 6:01 pm

It's a pretty funny site :wink:

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 6:15 pm

Yupa wrote:
I wonder how many wrongplanet users are on here, eh?

/

Goodness, I clicked on that link and straight away thought I was on it!
Turned out it was Jude Law, I never realised how much he looks like me, in my younger days of course. and in that particular picture, maybe the way he had his hair?

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 6:32 pm

Nambo wrote:
Yupa wrote:

/

Turned out it was Jude Law, I never realised how much he looks like me, in my younger days of course. and in that particular picture, maybe the way he had his hair?

mmmm...pictures? :)

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 6:51 pm

happymusic wrote:
Nambo wrote:
Yupa wrote:

/

mmmm...pictures? :)

Trouble with pictures, its one of my main Aspie traits that I cannot look at all normal in pictures, I have the following one Ive allready shown, other pictures I would have to dig out and scan.
Now bare in mind that Iam squinting my eyes and pulling a funny mouth, and had long hair in this, so you might say nothing like him, but in the picture of Jude in the OPs link, it looked to me as if I was looking in the mirror when my hair was that lenght and style and I had my normal face on.

astaut
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 12:57 am

Nambo wrote:

Trouble with pictures, its one of my main Aspie traits that I cannot look at all normal in pictures, I have the following one Ive allready shown, other pictures I would have to dig out and scan.
Now bare in mind that Iam squinting my eyes and pulling a funny mouth, and had long hair in this, so you might say nothing like him, but in the picture of Jude in the OPs link, it looked to me as if I was looking in the mirror when my hair was that lenght and style and I had my normal face on.

Even though you're squinting and such, you're still very cute 8)

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2010, 1:40 am

Sallamandrina wrote:
Craig28 wrote:
Men here always get the stick for "hating women", but I have never seen any female poster here acknowledge that women can be just as bad.

Nonsense - of course women are/can be just as bad as men. I posted here several times about the fact that my personal experiences were worse in relation to women than men.

Quote:
Don't EVER threaten a males chances of having children.

This is very insulting to men - you reduce all of them to their instincts, stereotype them as predators and cheaters and think they cannot be more than animals who want to breed as much as possible? The men I know and love also have the ability to think, judge, make decisions and exercise self restrain - it's what sets us apart from animals. Not all men think with their cock.

It's mind boggling for me how many stereotyping/offensive posts about men are made here by men. According to some, they are all either "alpha" jerks who beat and cheat on women and treat everybody else like crap or "nice guys" - according to description a spineless, bitter nobody who aspires to be a "bottom feeder" and find some inexperienced, insecure girls to take advantage of. People are much more complex than that and there are a lot of interesting, intelligent men around here to prove it - why don't you speak up against this kind of crap?

Quote:
Women beware.

Now we're all shaking :lol:. Seriously dude, what's with the drama, who do you think you're scaring?!

I think Craig considers himself a bad ass