Page 2 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 8:29 am

Is there any more reasons apart from all I have mentioned and the moral values?

Most of others have disagreed that it is not a choice. But would anybody please to explain it to me that why it is not a choice?

Is that depends on how strong your determinations and your wills are?

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 8:49 am

metaphysics wrote:
Is there any more reasons apart from all I have mentioned and the moral values?

Most of others have disagreed that it is not a choice. But would anybody please to explain it to me that why it is not a choice?

Is that depends on how strong your determinations and your wills are?

Is how strong your determination and will is completely under one's control? :lol:

I think we get into the realms of determinism and free will here.

Basically, I think we exist within circumstances beyond our control. Some choice is possible, but there are limits.

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 9:10 am

I agree.

But for this specific question, is there any specific ways to solve it?

I still think it depends on choice, but may not completely under control. However, I think we should grasp more...

Positive attitude can be beneficial..I realised that my point has runned to an unknown and unrealistic realm, which is interesting but may irrevelant to this post.

Therefore, I am going back

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 9:19 am

What is your thought?

And why it is not a choice? Although it is not entirely a choice, but making the choice itself is an indubitably important part of it. I think.

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 11:17 am

Well, in pretty much all of the United States except for a few legalized brothels in some rural counties of Nevada, prostitution is illegal. For someone with Asperger's syndrome who's at least 21 years old, going to a bar is an option. If you're not too shy and not too picky, the fat and ugly women would probably be more willing to have sex since they probably do not get hit on all the time; a 40-year-old recent divorcée may also be more willing. Of course, if you're actively repulsed or not attracted to the person at all, the sex will almost certainly be awful, and you might think masturbation is just as good if not better.

The very symptoms of AS may make finding a suitable first-time sex partner difficult.

AsteroidNap
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 12:11 pm

I'll relate two short anecdotes on this matter.

I had an opportunity to loose it during the summer after High School. I guess you could say we got to third base but I held the runner at third (to continue the metaphor) because it struck me that we didn't have protection and I didn't want to get her pregnant. After that, she kinda dumped me, haha.

And more recently, at a ski lodge, this woman literally threw her arms around me. It was body language that no Aspie could mistake. Except that when I thought I was sealing the deal, I did something wrong, and she became distant and cold, then wandered off and went to bed by herself.

But these are the potential flings...the 'easy' targets you could say. When these fail, you start to wonder if it will ever happen.

Yeah, I'm usually pretty chipper...but at the moment I feel another potential long term relationship unraveling, so I'm feeling a bit depressed.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 1:58 pm

I'm a virgin because girls I know do not desire sex with me. Simple as.

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 2:08 pm

I don't know any females with connections to sex. Hell, I don't know any females. Apart from on here, absolutely none in real life. None.

I'm scared of females.

I'm a nerd. You have to be cool to get sex. Or if you're not, then wow, you're amazing.

It's too late to lose it now. I can't let anyone know I'm a virgin. I should have done it already. In England you're supposed to lose it at like 13, and also have several babies at that age.

I have AS and no social skills. Yes I know someone probably looking at this has AS and isn't a virgin, but you're not me. There are certain rules of the world that stop only me from doing things.

I'm very negative, as you will see with this post. Then people don't like me for the negativity, which only makes me even more negative.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 2:12 pm

Simonono wrote:
I don't know any females with connections to sex. Hell, I don't know any females. Apart from on here, absolutely none in real life. None.
I'm scared of females.
I'm a nerd. You have to be cool to get sex. Or if you're not, then wow, you're amazing.
It's too late to lose it now. I can't let anyone know I'm a virgin. I should have done it already. In England you're supposed to lose it at like 13, and also have several babies at that age.
I have AS and no social skills. Yes I know someone probably looking at this has AS and isn't a virgin, but you're not me. There are certain rules of the world that stop only me from doing things.

There are nerdy girls who feel the same. Loads of them. Trust me.

And you're not "supposed to lose it at like 13", that actually happens a lot less than the press would like you to believe, and a lot of 13 year olds who claim they have done it are lying to look cool.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 2:15 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
I'm a virgin because girls I know do not desire sex with me. Simple as.

^ This. Asp-Z always hits the nail on the head.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 3:17 pm

Simonono wrote:
It's too late to lose it now. I can't let anyone know I'm a virgin. I should have done it already..

you're 18, be quiet
(:

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 4:46 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
Simonono wrote:
It's too late to lose it now. I can't let anyone know I'm a virgin. I should have done it already..

you're 18, be quiet
(:

I uh, I don't get it.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 5:13 pm

Simonono wrote:
OneStepBeyond wrote:
Simonono wrote:

you're 18, be quiet
(:

I uh, I don't get it.

What OSB is getting at is that you can't say it's too late to lose it when you're 18. And I agree. I'm 17 myself, and though I'm annoyed that I'm still a virgin, fact is I still have loads of years left to do it, and so do you.

Ashuahhe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 5:44 pm

Simonono wrote:

I'm scared of females.

I'm very negative, as you will see with this post. Then people don't like me for the negativity, which only makes me even more negative.

Excuses :) You don't have to be cool to have sex, this negativity is holding you back

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 6:23 pm

I want to be famous and have respect as the man who helped aspies by setting up a state funded brothel for people with disorders.

Basically, get the state to help us get our life moving, with free sex from hookers.

I think it very helpful for virgins. Think of it as a helping hand...two heads are better than one?

Imagine the glee as 16year old Johnny gets driven to the brothel by daddy who wishes someone had done this for him when he was that age.....

What do you think metagurl?

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 9:01 pm

——Deleted——

Last edited by metaphysics on 16 Jul 2011, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.