Page 3 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Ashuahhe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 9:11 pm

How dare he have an opinion? I'm wondering why you are allowed to have an opinion metaphysics while these two aren't allowed to have an opinion?

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 9:27 pm

Ashuahhe wrote:
How dare he have an opinion? I'm wondering why you are allowed to have an opinion metaphysics while these two aren't allowed to have an opinion?

He/she can have as much opinion as they want, but certainly not personal attack!! !! !

I have never done anything bad to them.

Their behaviour can prove that they did not obey the TOS reminder, therefore I think I can ask moderators to come...

Ashuahhe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 9:58 pm

surfman suggested something and now you're complaining about it being a personal attack, rather than just saying it's probably not a good idea.

this is probably the reason the moderators ignored you last time...

Also, why do you deserve special treatment because you're a woman?

You're a forum goer, expect to be treated as another forum goer, not someone that should be treated specially because of your gender.

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 10:06 pm

deleted

Last night somebody told me that 'gurl' can indicating that..

OK, is that all?

I don't care about 'guilty', etc, it is simply wasting my time.

Let's go back.

Last edited by metaphysics on 16 Jul 2011, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 10:08 pm

metaphysics wrote:
He is suggesting that I am a ladyboy nearly every time when I see him.

can you quote where he says that? i am not seeing it. he was talking about himself, wasn't he, as an example?

Ashuahhe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 10:12 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
metaphysics wrote:
He is suggesting that I am a ladyboy nearly every time when I see him.

can you quote where he says that? i am not seeing it. he was talking about himself, wasn't he, as an example?

what hyperlexian said, he was talking about what he wants for himself, Im pretty sure confused as to how you could even pretend that meant he was implying that you're a ladyboy...

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 10:17 pm

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf167557-0-45.html

I am talking about this post..

And I feel more confused by you

OK, never mind, I probably going to delete all these

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 10:20 pm

Fine, fine..

Let's delete all these please, and go back to our previous 'virgin' point.....please...

Otherwise it would be worse...

Ashuahhe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 10:23 pm

that thread is completely unrelated to this one, and all he's said is that for all we know you could be a lady boy
for all you know, I could be a boy too; that's not important, you went off at him for calling you a ladyboy, in a thread where he said nothing of the sort and responded to your question?

relax!

and deleting your posts would be an admission of guilt

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 10:58 pm

Simonono wrote:
I don't know any females with connections to sex. Hell, I don't know any females. Apart from on here, absolutely none in real life. None.

I'm scared of females.

It's too late to lose it now. I can't let anyone know I'm a virgin. I should have done it already. In England you're supposed to lose it at like 13, and also have several babies at that age.

I have AS and no social skills. Yes I know someone probably looking at this has AS and isn't a virgin, but you're not me. There are certain rules of the world that stop only me from doing things.

I'm very negative, as you will see with this post. Then people don't like me for the negativity, which only makes me even more negative.

You made me think about something else....Certainly would not say it here..

Why negative.. I still think yours is about choice....You can make choice(e.g. go out in other to know more females, etc)

You are still young...As long as you making effort...You have just said that you are negative, therefore it is about making the choice, probably

( The post is perhaps a little bit too personal, I am embarrassed a little bit)

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 11:07 pm

Surfman wrote:
I want to be famous and have respect as the man who helped aspies by setting up a state funded brothel for people with disorders.

Basically, get the state to help us get our life moving, with free sex from hookers.

I think it very helpful for virgins. Think of it as a helping hand...two heads are better than one?

Imagine the glee as 16year old Johnny gets driven to the brothel by daddy who wishes someone had done this for him when he was that age.....

What do you think metagurl?

It is probably the best idea we can have yet on this point.

But my concern is that the practise of this can be difficult. How much can we get from the fund? Can it be enough to pay prostitutes?
Would they have prejudices to people with disorders?....

I probably have to be pessimistic on this point :cry: :roll:

But your idea is brilliant.

I cannot understand why here are some people seem think that get rid of the virgin state is important....while not doing anything for that...

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2011, 12:29 am

I'm sorry to have appeared offensive. I meant nothing by the word gurl, I thought it meant the same as girl when I used it

If anything I was validating metaphysics as a woman

My apologies for any problems I have caused.

In most species males must fight to breed....maybe aspies not having sex is just nature at work, keeping the gene pool strong and ready to fight

AsteroidNap
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2011, 3:16 am

Surfman wrote:
In most species males must fight to breed....maybe aspies not having sex is just nature at work, keeping the gene pool strong and ready to fight

Actually, I have a hypothesis regarding this. Nature at work providing the human species with the occasional lone explorer and pioneer -- someone who doesn't reproduce, and uses that freedom to further the human species in other ways.

Of course this gene would be of less use in modern society, but for ancient humans, more so.

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2011, 5:08 am

AsteroidNap wrote:
Surfman wrote:

Actually, I have a hypothesis regarding this. Nature at work providing the human species with the occasional lone explorer and pioneer -- someone who doesn't reproduce, and uses that freedom to further the human species in other ways.

Of course this gene would be of less use in modern society, but for ancient humans, more so.

Natural Selection?! :roll:

It becomes more and more and more interesting!! !! !

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2011, 5:17 am

AsteroidNap wrote:

I suppose it becomes a natural order or a natural selection.....aspies on demand

As more aspies are used successfully by society to evolve the human race, the more attractive they come, and an opportunity to breed presents then WHAM its another aspie! Like a good shaman, or lone hunter who brings in a lot of meat, may get position and rewards from the tribe, and be able to successfully breed

Personally, I think your last sentence could be wrong. I think aspies have always been needed since day 1 and still even more so now, with so many pressing issues facing planet earth. We are all in this together. Its our job as unbiased elders and thinkers to speak out with our good ideas, that can be helpful to the earth and everything. Computers, science and engineering are our domains

Look at the countries which honoured their neurodiverse, and look at the nations that bully their neurodiverse. The legacy of the USA's supremacy is largely due to scientific leadership via scientists, introverts, and HFAutistics.

If it wasnt for aspies, yanks would still be picking nits off each others backs, and building badly designed donkey carts like some ancient humans, as they say...

oh, wait a minute...... reap what you sow suckers

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2011, 5:26 am

Surfman wrote:
AsteroidNap wrote:

I suppose it becomes a natural order or a natural selection.....aspies on demand

As more aspies are used successfully by society to evolve the human race, the more attractive they come, and an opportunity to breed presents then WHAM its another aspie! Like a good shaman, or lone hunter who brings in a lot of meat, may get position and rewards from the tribe, and be able to successfully breed

Personally, I think your last sentence could be wrong. I think aspies have always been needed since day 1 and still even more so now, with so many pressing issues facing planet earth. We are all in this together. Its our job as unbiased elders and thinkers to pipe with up our good ideas, that can be helpful to the earth and everything. Computers, science and engineering are our domains

Look at the countries which honoured their neurodiverse, and look at the nations that bully their neurodiverse. The legacy of the USA's supremacy is largely due to scientific leadership via scientists, introverts, and HFAutistics.

If it wasnt for aspies, yanks would still be picking nits off each others backs, and building badly designed donkey carts like some ancient humans, as they say...

oh, wait a minute...... reap what you sow suckers

Yes, they are needed :roll: , in some particular sense, but this could select a small part of AS people out and leave most of them...

"Survival of the fittest" in AS people... :roll:

Liberté, égalité, fraternité...(please ignore all the three apart from the one in between!! !! !)