Do you miss someone right now?

Page 131 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 170  Next

nouedis
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Jun 2015, 3:14 pm

I don't necessarily miss someone...but I do miss certain things and moments and people. I wish I could just go back and re-do everything and anything. My life would be a lot better at the moment or I'd be content with it and my decisions.

nouedis

16 Jun 2015, 2:20 pm

I truly do miss someone at the moment, but knowing her she doesn't miss me. Or think about me or care for me. Kind of funny how when one thing doesn't go according to plan everything else has to shift and change for whatever apparent reason it may be. Gotta love the universe and its weird way of thinking and showing you happiness in the end.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 10:22 am

I miss my new Aspie friend, Chris, that I had been talking to everyday for the last two months. He said he knew me more than anyone else in his life because we were texting each other and he had a photographic memory and retained every word I said - he even told me word for word everything I had told him about me (and I thought he wasn't listening to me). :) We had exchanged pictures of ourselves and our cats and I had even told my Ma about him which means he's really important to me. He's going through some hard times now about some things that happened when he was young and is seeing a therapist. The therapist had him stop some of his meds and it went downhill from there - his texts got fewer and fewer and I could tell he was getting more depressed. Then the texts just stopped. I kept texting for two weeks and finally just left a text about how special he is to me and that I will always be available to him for when he wants me back in his life again. He is so special to me. I hope he is safe and comes back into my life soon.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2015, 1:08 am

Not a single person and it feels great strangely, I feel free and unbound

GumboShrimp
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jun 2015, 10:33 am

I miss this girl I used to be really close with. A muslim girl from Mali, we got really close cause she liked that I started an intercultural society at my old uni.

we slowly drifted apart.. but I miss her

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2015, 11:31 pm

Yes. My best and only friend, Thea.

yogiB1
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Jul 2015, 3:22 pm

Yes, the man that I've grown to love. He is no longer in my life. :cry:

trippnorris
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jul 2015, 1:25 pm

I miss a girl I have known since she was little. She's 18 now and I am much older, but I feel a connection with her that I have never felt for a girl before. I don't know what it is, but something tells me she is "the one" someday. We don't talk much at all and I miss her everyday.

devilschild
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jul 2015, 9:49 pm

Yes. She was a girl I dated when I went to college. She's someone that really made a difference in my life. She had to moved to Florida to continue schooling. I miss everything about her, her blue eyes , smile, laugh, sense of humor. She was very pretty (out of my league, I don't know what she saw in me). At least once a day, we'd meet in the parking lot, maybe smoke a few bowls in my car, and sit there talking for sometimes up to 3 hours. We talked to each other about EVERYTHING. I told her about times in my life that only my life long friends know. 7 months have passed and I still think about her quite often, I've even seen her in my dreams on a few occasions which made the rest of those nights sleepless. I remember our last night together. She said I was the most unique, inspiring, and funniest person she's ever known. That I was someone she could truly be an individual with. I couldn't think of much to respond with because no one ever really said anything like that to me. Now when I think back, there's so , so, so much more I wanted to say to her but I couldn't of the words to say at that time. That night, she gave me a painting she made of me. (and she is a very talented painter, that was one of the first things that made me fall for her). It's a painting of me playing guitar, a joint hanging out of my mouth and flames in the background. I still have it locked in a safe in my room. I sometimes take it out and reminise. Sometimes brings a tear to my eye. All I hope for her is to be happy.

theoneandonly
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Jul 2015, 7:05 am

Yes, i miss someone very much.My heart is broken in thousand pieces and no i don't come over this, never.I live from day to day in fact my life is over in a way.I still hear of him almost everyday and the strange thing is he misses me too.It's a long story and it's real.My relation with a famous film star who is a man just like everyone and yes sometimes it happens. :cry:

arjay
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jul 2015, 9:23 am

Yes, I do. She now has a boyfriend and I never courted her when I had the chance.

arnoldmcguire335
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Jul 2015, 8:52 pm

My friend who moved out of Fairfield, and now lives in Esparto.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 8:57 pm

I miss my youth.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 6:15 am

Me too.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

02 Aug 2015, 6:27 am

I miss my Mom. She passed ten years ago and I'm functional again, of course. Lately I'm troubled and I keep thinking I'm going to phone her. She was the world's greatest listener, before the Alzheimer's. She always walked a mile in my shoes, she wanted to understand from my point of view, and her face and voice reflected how I felt. She'd listen for ages. Then she'd feed me. Then she'd ask if I want advice, no rush. Her advice came as gentle questions, like "Do you think ..."

Am I having another round of grieving? Or just being needy and Mom's the best hook? Of course I have to shut up and carry on but I was hoping for a psychological short-cut.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 8:21 am

Claradoon wrote:
I miss my Mom. She passed ten years ago and I'm functional again, of course. Lately I'm troubled and I keep thinking I'm going to phone her. She was the world's greatest listener, before the Alzheimer's. She always walked a mile in my shoes, she wanted to understand from my point of view, and her face and voice reflected how I felt. She'd listen for ages. Then she'd feed me. Then she'd ask if I want advice, no rush. Her advice came as gentle questions, like "Do you think ..."

Am I having another round of grieving? Or just being needy and Mom's the best hook? Of course I have to shut up and carry on but I was hoping for a psychological short-cut.

I think you're wonderful! My Ma's my best friend. What you said makes me want to cry. I don't ever want to think what it will be like without my Ma.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.