Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MetalAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Oct 2011, 2:29 pm

If any of you happen to land a date with a beautiful woman over the internet, just make sure you don't act like this guy :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2SXERLfxr0

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 2:35 pm

Once he hugged her I couldn't even watch it...

TheWingman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Oct 2011, 2:43 pm

Wow even I, am not that bad

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 2:46 pm

:lol:

MetalAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Oct 2011, 2:46 pm

The best part is when he spilled the wine. Hahaha

"IM SO SORRY! I HATE MYSELF! I HATE HIM!! !! !! !! !! !! !!"

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 2:51 pm

LOL.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 2:53 pm

looks like hes still done more than me.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 4:33 pm

Well that is a rather extreme reaction to the chick being 3 minutes late, especially if its the first meeting with them.

SadAspy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 4:55 pm

What was wrong with him? He seemed like a great guy.....just a victim of picky women who only want bad boy douchebags.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 5:05 pm

Lol, emo in the mid 90's. WAY ahead of his time.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

MetalAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Oct 2011, 5:14 pm

SadAspy wrote:
What was wrong with him? He seemed like a great guy.....just a victim of picky women who only want bad boy douchebags.

Lmfao are you serious? They met on the internet for the first time and he thought he was in love with her. That's soooo creepy. If you're like that with women, I REALLY feel sorry for you

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 5:22 pm

MetalAspie wrote:
SadAspy wrote:

Lmfao are you serious? They met on the internet for the first time and he thought he was in love with her. That's soooo creepy. If you're like that with women, I REALLY feel sorry for you

Yeah you shouldn't act that way around anyone let alone girls. That's an extreme example though, and it's obviously exaggerated for comedy. Has anyone here ever met someone like that? For all my faults, I would like to think I wouldn't act that way if it someone I was interested in agreed to a date.

SadAspy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 6:01 pm

MetalAspie wrote:

Ask yourself this question....what if the sex roles were reversed? What if a woman acted like that and it was the man who was normal? Do you think he would walk out?

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 6:08 pm

Actually my husband told me the first time we met that he loved me and he can see himself getting married and having kids with me and I freaked out and almost ran and he was like "no wait. I was kidding." That was a lie of course when he said he was kidding but I didn't know that.

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 6:09 pm

SadAspy wrote:
MetalAspie wrote:

Ask yourself this question....what if the sex roles were reversed? What if a woman acted like that and it was the man who was normal? Do you think he would walk out?

He certainly would, since she would be exibiting the red flags for what is sometimes called a "Bunny Killer" (slang for a clingy, deranged woman who is potentially dangerous- from the movie Fatal Attraction in which such a woman kills a bunny belonging to the daughter of the man she's having an affair with.)

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 6:11 pm

He might or might not leave. He might humor her.

The difference being that men aren't as afraid of women as women are of men. Physical realities being what they are.