1O Reasons Women Date Jerks Instead Of Nice Guys !

Page 2 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 2:17 pm

DeanAdamFry wrote:
emlion wrote:
DeanAdamFry wrote:
emlion wrote:
Oh my god! You're being such a jerk! Take me now!

f**k off b***h, I'm a way bigger jerk then that dickhead is I mean look at my mean face and my past history of being violent to the women that I date!

:lmao: u so sexiii.

Shut up b***h and service me!

Haha XD This is hilarious to do, I should try this in real life sometime XD

Make sure you're wearing a cup at the time...!

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 2:18 pm

there certainly is a lot of jerks here....lucky girls!

DeanAdamFry
Toucan
Toucan

04 Oct 2011, 2:23 pm

emlion wrote:
DeanAdamFry wrote:
emlion wrote:
DeanAdamFry wrote:
emlion wrote:
Oh my god! You're being such a jerk! Take me now!

f**k off b***h, I'm a way bigger jerk then that dickhead is I mean look at my mean face and my past history of being violent to the women that I date!

:lmao: u so sexiii.

Shut up b***h and service me!

Haha XD This is hilarious to do, I should try this in real life sometime XD

Make sure you're wearing a cup at the time...!

Pfft a real man doesn't need a cup! He only needs his balls!

Last edited by DeanAdamFry on 04 Oct 2011, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

minervx
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 2:33 pm

(Copy and paste)

They want an easy out: If you’re dating a jerk, no one is going to think you’re crazy for wanting to dump him once you’re tired of him.
They weren’t douchebags to begin with: Some douchebags are created once they start dating a hottie and think they can get away with it.
Douchebags are more passionate: Some girls date jerks because "safe" guys are more mild.
Douchebags are fun to complain about: We’ve all met her-the girl who loves drama. And dating a douchebag is sure to bring attention-inducing drama.
They don’t know what they want: Some girls date jerks because they just don’t know what they’re looking for.
Affection from a douchebag means more: If a guy is a total jerk 90% of the time, the 10% that he’s nice means a lot more, which will keep girls hanging on.
They have low expectations: Hot girls know that the majority of guys out there are douchebags, so until they’re ready to settle down, they are happy to play around with jerks for a while.
They’re on the rebound: A girl on the rebound is often looking for a man who is shallow and offers low maintenance attention, which douchebags are happy to deliver on.
Douchebags are more attractive: The douchebags who are attractive know they’re attractive, and realize that they can get away with being a jerk.
Women like mystery: Douchebags, with their spotty affection, offer a certain degree of mystery that girls love.
They’re douchebags, too: Girls can be douchebags, too, and douchebag girls tend to like douchebag guys.
They think all men are douchebags: Some girls just don’t realize that there are guys out there who aren’t complete jerks.
Jerks are big and important, didn’t you know?: Plenty of douchebags are sports players, rich doctors, and other "important people" who usually get a free pass to be a douchebag and get the ladies.
They don’t realize they’re hot: Some hot girls don’t realize that they’re hot enough to never have to date a douchebag.
They’re too young to know better: Girls new in the dating game may not understand that douchebags are to be avoided.
They just want sex: Some girls are just looking for a physical relationship, which most douchebags are more than happy to provide.
They like the chase: "Nice" guys tend to give girls lots of attention, but douchebags give girls the elusive chase that they want.
Douchebags are honest about being douchebags: Honesty about going for what you want is a sign of strength for many women.
Douchebags are always on the hunt: Douchebags, unlike nice guys, are always trying to score a new hottie, which means they’ll have a better chance of finding one.
They’re afraid to be alone: Some girls are so afraid to be alone, they’ll date anyone, even a jerk.
Nice guys suffocate hot girls: Some hotties stay away from nice guys because once they get their hands on one, they’ll never have a free moment away from him.
Nice guys are too shy to say something: Often, nice guys take a more passive approach to dating, which means girls may not even know they’re being pursued.
Douchebags are persistent: Douches, on the other hand, are much more forward, making girls aware of their attraction.
They don’t know they’re dating douchebags: Some girls truly have no idea that the guy they’re dating is a jerk.
They don’t want surprises: Douchebags, among other things, are incredibly consistent and easy to predict.
Douchebags command attention: Girls notice douchebags because they’re more likely to seek out attention.
Peer pressure: Nice guys and hot girls are often just in a different social class.
They’re rebelling: When a hot girl breaks up with her "nice guy," she’s probably going to want to find the exact opposite of him-a douchebag.
They don’t want to become emotionally attached: With a douchebag, a girl can be assured that she doesn’t have to worry about getting too emotionally intertwined.
Douchebags are powerful: Often, douchebags are powerful people in their regular lives, which is generally a turn-on for girls.
They want a challenge: Some girls like to think they can be the one to turn a douchebag into a nice guy.
They want what they can’t have: Girls often like to pursue relationships with men that they know will never commit.
They like to be treated like crap: Some girls have such low self-respect that they expect to get bad treatment from a guy.
Nice guys don’t offer a spark: Douchebags often offer a chemistry that "nice guys" can’t.
They don’t want to feel bad for being a douche, too: When you’re dating a douchebag, there’s less pressure to be a nice girlfriend.
They come from an abusive home: Some girls come from an abusive background and just date what they’re used to.
They love confidence: Douchebags are confident, and women like that.
They’re lonely: Lonely girls would rather date a douchebag than no one at all.
They like bad boys: Bad boys are exciting, and girls will date them even if they’re jerks.
Jerks are well connected: Whether they’re in a frat or exclusive social circle, douchebags are often well-connected to the ladies.
They want to be dominated: Some girls like domination, a quality that most douchebags offer.
Other hot girls date them: When one hot girl dates a douchebag, other hot girls think that he’s dateable, too.
Girls like danger: Again, bad boys and danger are exciting, and girls like that.
Douchebags have money: Douchebags often have wealth, or at least wealthy parents, which is very attractive to some girls.
They’re bored: A little drama from a douchebag is sure to cure boredom for most girls.
They can smell nice guys’ desperation: Hot girls often stay away from "nice guys" because they start to get too clingy.
They have low self confidence: Some girls don’t think they can do any better than a douchebag.
They have something to prove: Some girls will take on a douchebag as a challenge to show others she can make him a nicer man.
They’re into status: Hot girls are wooed by the douchebag’s nice car, cool job, and appearance of wealth.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 3:21 pm

Surfman wrote:
there certainly is a lot of jerks here....lucky girls!

Thats why we have so many new users that come across your profile here and send you messages about wanting to know you better and exchange pics at a disposable yahoo address we are the high end on jerks and scammers know this.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 3:33 pm

A few women have requested friendship from me, here too. To me, seems pointless to form a friendship with someone you have never met?

Why not just go out and meet someone face to face?

At least you will not be wasting time on bastards and b*****s?

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 4:00 pm

Surfman wrote:
A few women have requested friendship from me, here too. To me, seems pointless to form a friendship with someone you have never met?

Why not just go out and meet someone face to face?

At least you will not be wasting time on bastards and b*****s?

I dont know, I started a couple of friendships here/on fb communities recently.

Basically Im usually unable to connect with most people irl so this communication with people I wont ever meet is an attempt to make up for that need that Im unable to fulfill.

If I had the chance to meet someone face to face the same way I interact with this people I would but chances are that if I try to explain to someone that I have a problem with getting too attached to people that pay some attention to me and I try to limit my daily interactions with people and its not like I have an issue with them or anything most people would freak out. I just said that very thing to someone twice today(sent her a message explaining this/had some issues at a fb page/reply to her pm about our issues and tell her again that I´d contact her tomorrow)and she seemed to be very understanding.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 4:01 pm

I am a nice guy after all :-/.

MrEGuy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Oct 2011, 10:53 pm

I call BS on the whole OP topic. There is one reason women prefer jerks over nice guys.

Aggression is rewarded with wealth, power, fame, access, friends and status.

When a woman makes a list of things she hates in guys, she's simply making a description of all the guys she ever thought of letting bed her. Presuming she's not completely mental, the primary impulse to sleep with a man is evolutionary and survival value.

I should also add there's a tendency among humans to breed with an aggressive male and then settle with a weaker male and let the weaker male raise the aggressive male's offspring. Nice guys tend to allow themselves get screwed twice in the process. The arbitrage achieved is an exchange for raising bastard offspring the weaker male gains a breeding opportunity with a female who might otherwise be out of reach.

Rationalize nature all you want. Thousands of years of evolution have programmed women to breed at the greatest possible advantage.

amazon_television
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2011, 1:36 am

MrEGuy wrote:
I call BS on the whole OP topic. There is one reason women prefer jerks over nice guys.

When a woman makes a list of things she hates in guys, she's simply making a description of all the guys she ever thought of letting bed her. Presuming she's not completely mental, the primary impulse to sleep with a man is evolutionary and survival value.

I should also add there's a tendency among humans to breed with an aggressive male and then settle with a weaker male and let the weaker male raise the aggressive male's offspring. Nice guys tend to allow themselves get screwed twice in the process. The arbitrage achieved is an exchange for raising bastard offspring the weaker male gains a breeding opportunity with a female who might otherwise be out of reach.

Rationalize nature all you want. Thousands of years of evolution have programmed women to breed at the greatest possible advantage.

I hate this post. If only because it implies that there is an "alpha" and a "beta" and nothing else. "Survival value" is laughable when talking about just sleeping with someone in this day and age. Welcome to the real world son. women often want to get laid for the same reason that dudes do, and it's not usually because they want to make babies.

The biological imperative to procreate does exist, don't get me wrong. But people roll out and f**k 24/7 and the last thing they want is to have someone get knocked up.

What you say probably carried some big weight in the last ice age, I'll give you that. Or in present day on Maury Povich maybe, that is roughly equal.

Dingo7
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Oct 2011, 1:50 am

Ten reasons... south coast style... so it would seem:

Money
Status
Money
Status
Money
Status
Money
Status
Money
Status

Theres exceptions obviously... i know heaps of cool chicks who are with genuinely good guys...
But it would seem that the majority of the young attractive girls are hanging off violent, vulger, unkept men with fulli sik commodores covered in "aussie pride" and southern cross stickers and stockie burnout wheels... yuck... OR... if they have money... a WRX "eh ulegh" with disgusting 20' chrome pie wheels and 3' straight through exhaust... also southern cross stickers... these drivers are typically supporting the rats tail and jedi haircuts... 3/4 pants... shirtless... southern cross tattoo to match the vinyl... Both just as bad as each other...

Jeffrey228
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Oct 2011, 2:13 am

MrEGuy wrote:

That is why being a Street Gang, a heavy Smoker, heavy drinker, Doing drugs, and other Criminal activity as well as being racist seems to have more advantage since they are the ones that are the NTs of our current reality, and Females are going for those because of how bad Autism is in this world right now.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2011, 5:57 am

Most nice guys I know are taken.

and most jerk guys I know are taken too, including the ethically lowest lowlifes.

Personally, I am witnessing no correlation between the niceness/jerkiness and relationship chances.

What I see is a correlation between males' social ineptness and their relationship chances.

Wayne
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Oct 2011, 7:36 am

Dingo7 wrote:
Ten reasons... south coast style... so it would seem:

Money
Status
Money
Status
Money
Status
Money
Status
Money
Status

Theres exceptions obviously... i know heaps of cool chicks who are with genuinely good guys...
But it would seem that the majority of the young attractive girls are hanging off violent, vulger, unkept men with fulli sik commodores covered in "aussie pride" and southern cross stickers and stockie burnout wheels... yuck..

But then we have to ask ourselves: why do such ugly, stupid, useless characters have status to begin with? How did our culture get so screwed up that these are the creatures that young people look up to? Why do young women feel compelled to drop their panties and make more thugs????? Do they fundamentally hate civilization???

(OK, I'm getting a little carried away. But seriously, when status lands on such unworthy creatures as these, something has gone seriously wrong)

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2011, 8:36 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Most nice guys I know are taken.

and most jerk guys I know are taken too, including the ethically lowest lowlifes.

Personally, I am witnessing no correlation between the niceness/jerkiness and relationship chances.

What I see is a correlation between males' social ineptness and their relationship chances.

Yes. So how did this nice guy/jerk mythology take hold? Probably because it's too painful to admit that nice guys can be socially skilled and even extroverts. It's less painful to just re-label them as jerks since that makes them easier to hate.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2011, 10:54 am

That and jerks who get women are easily noticed. Their numbers are inflated by the mind.

It's also true that there is no way to know how he behaves with a woman behind closed doors. He might present one (prickly) image to the world and yet be an excellent partner and father in his private life.

Which is not to say that subcultures can't develop nutty concepts of masculinity. Look at the multiple concurrent partner, std and marriage rates for black men. 70% of American black women are single. That's a player culture run amok. Of course that's also linked to poverty. Many poor whites have similar ideas.

-edit, removed the funny video. It has some pretty rough language near the end.