1O Reasons Women Date Jerks Instead Of Nice Guys !

Page 3 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

DeanAdamFry
Toucan
Toucan

05 Oct 2011, 11:53 am

simon_says wrote:
That and jerks who get women are easily noticed. Their numbers are inflated by the mind.

It's also true that there is no way to know how he behaves with a woman behind closed doors. He might present one (prickly) image to the world and yet be an excellent partner and father in his private life.

Which is not to say that subcultures can't develop nutty concepts of masculinity. Look at the multiple concurrent partner, std and marriage rates for black men. 70% of American black women are single. That's a player culture run amok. Of course that's also linked to poverty. Many poor whites have similar ideas.

-edit, removed the funny video. It has some pretty rough language near the end.

Post a link to the video and put in brackets (Warning contains some swearing near the end).

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2011, 12:50 pm

Has some language problems after the first 3 minutes.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrOD5pBcIPY[/youtube]

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2011, 1:26 pm

Quote:
Which is not to say that subcultures can't develop nutty concepts of masculinity. Look at the multiple concurrent partner, std and marriage rates for black men. 70% of American black women are single. That's a player culture run amok. Of course that's also linked to poverty. Many poor whites have similar ideas.

Human attraction is racist.

Like for example, if some Caucasian nation socially invades a Asian nation, many of their women would favor Caucasians over the men of their own race. Heh, it's already happening among the Asian immigrants in Caucasian societies. It's the same case for the blacks but genders reversed.

It's all due which is more perceived masculine/feminine.

Asian women are stereotypically seen as feminine (and their physical traits help that perception) that's why they're often liked by men from other races.

Asian men are also stereotypically perceived as more feminine and less attractive than Caucasian/black men, hence not much admired.

Black women are stereotypically perceived as strong and upfront (masculine trait), hence not much desired by men of other races (and even of their own who would go for women of other races). Black men are also seen as more masculine than others, a trait which is in their favor.

All this happens on subconscious level, sexual selection at play.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

Sure, Ive heard that argument. I'm not getting into that. My point was that there is a jerk loving player culture in there somewhere. Black women aren't celibate, they are simply unmarried. And they have to bear the cost of the player culture in various ways. But that's a specific case.

Where "jerks" do well in general is that they aren't afraid of women. Men who fear rejection less will generally do better, jerk or not.

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2011, 2:17 pm

Anyone seen the TV show 'Top Gear' ?

By manipulating media to direct womens attention toward this type of male, rather than say a quiet thoughtful male.... like the show 'Beauty and the Geek' demonises geeks....

the 'system' is undermining the type of babies being born...social engineering. Genetic engineering is occurring right now too....

Modern history is full of genocides against intellectuals and intelligentsia.....China Russia Cambodia recently Norway..............

Our AS genocide is being played out slowly in front of our eyes....in a more humane manner :roll:

Personally, if they give me a prescription for some buttey buds, I dont mind nearly as much

Last edited by Surfman on 05 Oct 2011, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrEGuy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Oct 2011, 2:19 pm

amazon_television wrote:
What you say probably carried some big weight in the last ice age, I'll give you that. Or in present day on Maury Povich maybe, that is roughly equal.

We evolved before birth control pills. We evolved before the post-Victorian concept of love. Yes, we continue to evolve, but our evolution places mankind's behavior radically far behind his present condition.

Truth be told, a huge cross section of human mental and emotional difficulties can be traced to that singular fact: we are not evolved for the world we live in.

Understand that human sexuality was designed for food-scarce societies of 200 people who all knew one another. Identifying and pairing with the most successful aggressive male was the best way to ensure the survival of our offspring. In that regard, we're no better than a dog living in an apartment who can't turn off his behavior long enough to avoid barking when someone comes to the door.

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2011, 3:03 pm

Science has the answers once again, Yay for science

women are naturally programmed by primordial natural drives toward the jerk,
and the jerk in turn is manipulating womens natural drives,
toward his own narcissistic, psychopathic and machiavellian ends?

by driving muscle cars, wearing tight pants, and bullying the competition?

meh

Just as well NOT ALL women are unconscious robots.....
Oddly, those women who suffer this scenario are the ones I love the most!! !
And, the women who instinctually follow their programming, both ancient and current programming......

are the ones I now avoid like the plague!! !! !

Welcome to hell b*****s

MrEGuy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Oct 2011, 11:06 pm

Surfman wrote:
women are naturally programmed by primordial natural drives toward the jerk,

I'll do ya one better: women still do it because it still works. Hell, in the year 2011 it works a million times better than it did 10,000 years ago! Frankly a certifiable as*hole of a man can engage in aggressive acquisition on a scale that was impossible even 50 years ago.

Truth be told, it's just the better bet when you get right down to it. Read the biographies of successful men. Ever single one was an as*hole.

Hell, one of the king arrogant as*holes of the male world of success just died: Steve Jobs. Go take a gander at the BS Jobs pulled in order to get ahead. He was not averse to screwing friends over left and right. And the world celebrates him as something bordering on Jesus Christ Himself once he dies.

The lesson is obvious: go hard in life and leave a trail of wreckage. The world will reward you.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 12:59 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
I know where you got that list from, OP. :)

Where at?

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 1:01 am

League_Girl wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
I know where you got that list from, OP. :)

Where at?

This is where I saw it: http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/ ... jerk.shtml

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 1:25 am

What's priceless is that you never see women opining about how they love to date "jerks",
only dateless men who consider themselves non-jerks.
Double win for ego-protecting convolution + paternalistic projection of mindset.
:lol:

to his Interest."

MrEGuy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Oct 2011, 1:27 am

ValentineWiggin wrote:
Double win for ego-protecting convolution + paternalistic projection of mindset. :lol:

A bruised ego plays for a Fool's Mate victory in the first fifteen moves, then tosses the board and calls the game stupid when stuck in check.

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 1:31 am

MrEGuy wrote:
ValentineWiggin wrote:
Double win for ego-protecting convolution + paternalistic projection of mindset. :lol:

A bruised ego plays for a Fool's Mate victory in the first fifteen moves, then tosses the board and calls the game stupid when stuck in check.

I would think this a fitting descriptor of an individual who would seriously pen such a list as first-mentioned,
but your previous comments lead me to believe you meant it differently?

to his Interest."

MrEGuy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Oct 2011, 1:42 am

ValentineWiggin wrote:
I would think this a fitting descriptor of an individual who would seriously pen such a list as first-mentioned,

I didn't pen any lists. I think you're confusing me with a different poster.

I'm solidly in the "tough s**t, no whining" category.

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 2:11 am

MrEGuy wrote:
ValentineWiggin wrote:

I didn't pen any lists. I think you're confusing me with a different poster.

I'm solidly in the "tough sh**, no whining" category.

I...didn't say you wrote the list.
I was just confused by your post quoting my reply to said list.

to his Interest."

MrEGuy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Oct 2011, 11:39 am

ValentineWiggin wrote:
I was just confused by your post quoting my reply to said list.

Fair enough. My post was an interjection. My apologies if it resulted in confusion.