1O Reasons Women Date Jerks Instead Of Nice Guys !

Page 4 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 1:02 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
I know where you got that list from, OP. :)

Where at?

http://www.lovepm.com/inters/jerk.shtml

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 1:22 pm

MrEGuy wrote:
Surfman wrote:
women are naturally programmed by primordial natural drives toward the jerk,

I'll do ya one better: women still do it because it still works. Hell, in the year 2011 it works a million times better than it did 10,000 years ago! Frankly a certifiable as*hole of a man can engage in aggressive acquisition on a scale that was impossible even 50 years ago.

Truth be told, it's just the better bet when you get right down to it. Read the biographies of successful men. Ever single one was an as*hole.

Hell, one of the king arrogant as*holes of the male world of success just died: Steve Jobs. Go take a gander at the BS Jobs pulled in order to get ahead. He was not averse to screwing friends over left and right. And the world celebrates him as something bordering on Jesus Christ Himself once he dies.

The lesson is obvious: go hard in life and leave a trail of wreckage. The world will reward you.

yes but Karma will screw you 8)

dontslowmedown
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 1:29 pm

It's funny but the biggest turn off for me is a girl that would be involved with a jerk in the first place, their taste clearly sucks. Which helps.

MetalAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Oct 2011, 2:06 pm

It's because women are attracted to confidence. Women don't necessarily want a guy who's gonna be a dick to them 24/7, but they also don't want a weak, vulnerable, sissy who's just going to smother her with compliments all day. I usually try to be a nice guy, but I also know how to pull the "kind of a dick" card with women. Flirting with a hint of sarcasm and cockiness. It's like art, and it definitely works.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 2:14 pm

MetalAspie wrote:
It's because women are attracted to confidence. Women don't necessarily want a guy who's gonna be a dick to them 24/7, but they also don't want a weak, vulnerable, sissy who's just going to smother her with compliments all day. I usually try to be a nice guy, but I also know how to pull the "kind of a dick" card with women. Flirting with a hint of sarcasm and cockiness. It's like art, and it definitely works.

Some do. They make the word b*tch in the term "b*tch beaten" :P

Also I've known sissies who haven't had trouble with women. But they're usually NT sissies, so they do interesting stuff and are laid back etc.

MrEGuy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Oct 2011, 2:20 pm

Surfman wrote:
MrEGuy wrote:
The lesson is obvious: go hard in life and leave a trail of wreckage. The world will reward you.

yes but Karma will screw you 8)

Unless you believe that karma gave Steve Jobs cancer, no it doesn't. Sorry, even in jest, I'm not a fan of eastern faux wisdom.

MetalAspie wrote:
Women don't necessarily want a guy who's gonna be a dick to them 24/7, but they also don't want a weak, vulnerable, sissy who's just going to smother her with compliments all day.

More importantly, women score dickish behavior a plus and weak behavior a minus. All things being equal, if when presented two males of equal attractiveness, equal wealth and equal status, most women will opt for the more aggressive male. The tie breaker always goes to the more aggressive male.

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 2:50 pm

Recently I quit drinking beer, and all these dark hairs started appearing on my body. I have also recently become more aggressive :oops:

So its true that beer is estrogising in males who drink regularly for years. 8O

Since quitting the grog, my behaviour in groups has become jerkish!! Girls do like it, and as I swagger my way about, even a few gay guys find it attractive

Actually the word 'jerk' needs to be replaced by more accurate descriptions such as 'testy'

And like a jack russell terrier (often disliked by humans and other dogs!!) is a ballsy wee dog that sometimes gets smashed for being cheeky and aggressive, karma may be less of an eastern thing, but rather related to natural scientific process.

The irony is that quitting alcohol made me more of a jerk! I've cut most meat too....I drank small and ate red meat for years so I'll prolly adjust soon enough, but dont enjoy being this testy and competitive. I've read recently about testosterone

Funny when you see a dog with big nads, their muscularity and demeanour usually mirrors their balls :afro:

Fullofstars
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 3:19 pm

MrEGuy wrote:
Surfman wrote:
MrEGuy wrote:

More importantly, women score dickish behavior a plus and weak behavior a minus. All things being equal, if when presented two males of equal attractiveness, equal wealth and equal status, most women will opt for the more aggressive male. The tie breaker always goe he more aggressive male.

Men prefer petite blonds with breast implants. If given the choice between such a woman and someone like myself, tall, dark haired, and natural, they will always choose the other. This is why every single man I have ever lived has left me for a stripper. The science supports this. Conspicuous grooming is a female humans signal, similar to the way a CT in heat will 'present'. This is irresistible to all males, always, and this is why I must slouch when I speak with shorter men. Thus also signals my submissiveness and willingness to warp my spine for the benefit o his ego. After my spray tan and highlighting appointment I'm going to take a drill to my brain, then head down to wall street to find myself a douchebag who talks too much, too loudly, for much too long. It's the only hope a poor girl like me has for success with men. Oh cruel, cruel world!

Fullofstars
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 3:25 pm

I just hope the irresistible brute doesn't kill my offspring to ensure I go into estrus! Oh dear!

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 3:38 pm

Fullofstars wrote:
MrEGuy wrote:
Surfman wrote:
MrEGuy wrote:

More importantly, women score dickish behavior a plus and weak behavior a minus. All things being equal, if when presented two males of equal attractiveness, equal wealth and equal status, most women will opt for the more aggressive male. The tie breaker always goe he more aggressive male.

Men prefer petite blonds with breast implants. If given the choice between such a woman and someone like myself, tall, dark haired, and natural, they will always choose the other. This is why every single man I have ever lived has left me for a stripper. The science supports this. Conspicuous grooming is a female humans signal, similar to the way a CT in heat will 'present'. This is irresistible to all males, always, and this is why I must slouch when I speak with shorter men. Thus also signals my submissiveness and willingness to warp my spine for the benefit o his ego. After my spray tan and highlighting appointment I'm going to take a drill to my brain, then head down to wall street to find myself a douchebag who talks too much, too loudly, for much too long. It's the only hope a poor girl like me has for success with men. Oh cruel, cruel world!

:lmao:

Fullofstars
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 5:39 pm

Surfman wrote:
I am a huge fan of tall dark women. Its like paying for a six pack and getting twelve. So much more of a person to enjoy!

So your attracted to a ballsy brute of a man?
Maybe I should get some testosterone therapy!!

Oh heavens, no. Just do some blow in the back of your limo before our date. That'll give you that burst of megalomaniacal rage necessary to punch a hole in the wall of your upscale apartment after you've alternately "suggested" that I could dress a little sexier, and accused me of being a whore for making eye contact with the waiter. Dian Fossey observed the coke snorting/hole punching phenomenon in Rwandan mountain gorillas shortly before she was raped and murdered by Rwandan mountain Guerrillas (see what I did there?) which, by the way, she was totally into. I mean, they were so aggressive!

You see, we women are basically primates. I know, it would have been nice if God/evolution/the alien overlords (who gave us fire and then sat back with their Space Popcorn to watch us like my Grandma watches the Kardashians) had allowed for the possibility of the emergence of a species with free will, a sense of The Self, and the capacity to understand that The Self is an isolated creature, a vessel amongst billions of vessels each of which perceives its environment in a way unique to each vessel depending on the circumstances of its environment and neurological makeup. If there WERE to be such a species, I'd probably call it something like MAN. I sure wouldn't call it WOMAN, though, because as everyone knows, women are an anomaly of the male species. Like Smurfette; that's why there was only one of her, and being girly was her only attribute. It's so simple, really.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm

^ what are you blabbering?

Fullofstars
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 6:05 pm

THERE IS A WOMAN OUT THERE FOR EACH OF YOU. WE AREN'T F*****G PRIMATES AND WE EACH HAVE OUR PARTICULAR PREFERENCES. WE DON'T ALL LIKE as*holes. IDIOTS LIKE IDIOTS. IF YOU WANT AN IDIOT WITH A VAG, THEY SELL DOLLS LIKE THAT. IF YOU'RE NOT AN IDIOT, THERE IS A *REAL* WOMAN OUT THERE FOR YOU. /caps. In fact, She's desperate for you. She's been waiting for you all her life. She's so tired of being treated badly by "alpha/desirable" men, who she never really wanted in the first place. She only ended up being with those guys because they were the most forceful, most determined pursuers and she submitted because she's been taught all of her life that it's better to submit to something you don't want than to assert yourself.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 6:08 pm

Fullofstars wrote:
THERE IS A WOMAN OUT THERE FOR EACH OF YOU. WE AREN'T F*****G PRIMATES AND WE EACH HAVE OUR PARTICULAR PREFERENCES. WE DON'T ALL LIKE as*holes. IDIOTS LIKE IDIOTS. IF YOU WANT AN IDIOT WITH A VAG, THEY SELL DOLLS LIKE THAT. IF YOU'RE NOT AN IDIOT, THERE IS A *REAL* WOMAN OUT THERE FOR YOU. /caps. In fact, She's desperate for you. She's been waiting for you all her life. She's so tired of being treated badly by "alpha/desirable" men, who she never really wanted in the first place. She only ended up being with those guys because they were the most forceful, most determined pursuers and she submitted because she's been taught all of her life that it's better to submit to something you don't want than to assert yourself.

need a smoke?

Fullofstars
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 6:12 pm

Oh honey, I had that smoke after I saw the pictures of your hairy, hairy feet. I'm still exhausted from it, if you must know.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 6:32 pm

An online stranger typing in caps is masturbating over my feet pics....

What a comforting idea....