Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

muffinhead
Toucan
Toucan

22 Oct 2016, 10:27 pm

Tonight I watched a movie with a girl I've been dating for the past 2 weeks. We cuddled, tongue kissed a bit, and I tried to have sex with her, but she told me she "isn't really into sex," "wants to discover herself," "likes me," and "wants to take it slow". We spent about 3 1/2 hours together alone in my dorm room. This is a girl whom I suspect has aspergers. What to make of it?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 3:46 am

She likes you. Just take it slow.

She allowed you to tongue-kiss her. That's a definite positive.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 4:41 am

It sounds like she just isn't ready for sex yet. Maybe she is nervous or frightened. If she is a virgin it could be especially scary. Just be understanding and accepting :)

She clearly said she liked you and kiss you so like kraftie said it's a positive thing.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 5:16 am

Dude, you've been dating the girl for only 2 weeks and you're already trying to get into her panties?

muffinhead
Toucan
Toucan

23 Oct 2016, 7:42 am

whatamievendoing wrote:
Dude, you've been dating the girl for only 2 weeks and you're already trying to get into her panties?

Because college. In all honesty though, I was pretty turned on and misread her eagerness. And yes, she said she's a virgin.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 1:43 pm

So what? LOL..... If she likes him like that he can get into her panties all he wants.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 3:15 pm

Yeah, relax man. You're good. Just let her tell you how far she wants to go with things.

You're on the right track. It's not the sort of thing you can put pressure on or have any control over. Just keep doign exactly what you been doing.

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 6:22 am

You are going good with this girl; take it slow.
Bring up the topic in a few days, make it clear that you are not pressuring her, but that you would like to help her overcome her hesitations, if you can

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 6:29 am

You don't necessarily have to bring up the topic.

Just kiss her hand.....and see where the hand guides you.

Sometimes, girls like to be assertive in that sense. They guide your hand to where they want to be caressed.

Definitely don't go for her Nether Regions unless either she places your hands there, or you discuss it beforehand. After she has allowed you to caress and-or lick/suck her breasts/nipples.

Make darn sure your body and your breath are both clean. There's nothing that turns off a girl more than bad breath. Don't be self-conscious about it---just make sure you brush your teeth, use mouthwash, maybe chew some spearmint gum, and wear clean clothes.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 6:38 am

In other words, just "go with the flow"--but don't go directly to her Nether Regions unless you discuss it first or she guides your hand there.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 8:14 am

2 weeks can be a bit quick especially if she is a virgin. Just give her time to get more comfortable with you and the idea. She will probably want to trust you like completely so she knows you will try your best to make the first time not hurt.

Like kraftie said go with the flow. I would also just be patient. She likes making out so do loads of that ;)

muffinhead
Toucan
Toucan

24 Oct 2016, 3:49 pm

My next question is: should I talk about it with her? I feel that I messed up a bit by making her feel uncomfortable and putting her on the spot.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 5:33 pm

I wouldn't talk about it for at least a couple of months if I were you.

If you bring up sex too early in the relationship, some girls would think you don't respect them.

But If she guides your hand towards her nether regions, I would think that she has an interest in sex. Still, don't assume she wants sex right there. This indicates that she's open to talking about it,

If she allows you to caress her nether regions under her clothes, it means she desires more. Still, if you try and she still says no, it's still no.

muffinhead
Toucan
Toucan

24 Oct 2016, 6:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

If you bring up sex too early in the relationship, some girls would think you don't respect them.

But If she guides your hand towards her nether regions, I would think that she has an interest in sex. Still, don't assume she wants sex right there. This indicates that she's open to talking about it,

If she allows you to caress her nether regions under her clothes, it means she desires more. Still, if you try and she still says no, it's still no.

So I shouldn't talk about taking it slow at all? I've pretty much figured it out that she's not ready for sex yet, but still would like to discuss how I can do better.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 7:04 pm

muffinhead wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

So I shouldn't talk about taking it slow at all? I've pretty much figured it out that she's not ready for sex yet, but still would like to discuss how I can do better.

I think you can be open with her without being pushy. Just explain that you don't want her to feel pressured and want to make sure your both on the same page. There is a chance she might be worrying about you think of the situation.

I would just be open and honest. You clearly like her and don't object to taking it slow so there should be no problem :) :)

I get what kraftie is saying about respect but just make sure to mention your asking because you care about her feeling and respect her decisions :D

muffinhead
Toucan
Toucan

24 Oct 2016, 9:10 pm

Well, looks like I'm going to have to talk to her. She messaged me saying she wants to have a chat with me tomorrow morning before class.