IWhat should I do with this girl?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ambroseboy
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Feb 2012, 6:29 pm

Ok so I like this girl and as you can tell i don't know what to do. I've had "girlfirends' in Primary School but this is High School, it's a bit more serious. Anyway she's new I've known her for nearly 4 weeks.. i talk to her a bit we have a lot of classes together actually she is sitting across from me at this very moment. I have no idea what to do. Should I ask her out or what? I have a mthod, i could ask her on facebook if she says no i'll be like "oh sorry wrong person" then hopefully she'll believe me and we stay friends. because we are friends she says i'm her "straight-gay" friend. Also how can i show i like her. I try to sit near her and i find myself almost staring at her and I keep telling myself not to. I'm nervous to start conversation with her(which I shouldn't be) even something as simple as "What are you doing your essay on?" Is hard to ask. So any advice on what I should do?

tronist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Feb 2012, 12:33 am

ambroseboy wrote:
Ok so I like this girl and as you can tell i don't know what to do. I've had "girlfirends' in Primary School but this is High School, it's a bit more serious. Anyway she's new I've known her for nearly 4 weeks.. i talk to her a bit we have a lot of classes together actually she is sitting across from me at this very moment. I have no idea what to do. Should I ask her out or what? I have a mthod, i could ask her on facebook if she says no i'll be like "oh sorry wrong person" then hopefully she'll believe me and we stay friends. because we are friends she says i'm her "straight-gay" friend. Also how can i show i like her. I try to sit near her and i find myself almost staring at her and I keep telling myself not to. I'm nervous to start conversation with her(which I shouldn't be) even something as simple as "What are you doing your essay on?" Is hard to ask. So any advice on what I should do?
sounds like you need to work on your confidence!

if you are not confident, girls pick up on it like there is a fire in the room, basically. its like the ultimate girl-repellant, i'd wager. if she thinks of you as her 'gay-straight' friend, you should establish that you are not gay 100% by making a move on her at some point. this is probably better done in a 1v1 situation that you set up beforehand, instead of amongst your peers (obviously lol).

why dont you try talking to her more? if you ask her straightaway to hang out, or go do something (like see a movie, get food, go minigolfing, etc.) and you sound like you arent confident, its probably better to not ask at this time. instead, talk to her more, like i said. hopefully you'll learn that she isnt super scary, and you're confidence will build. from there, when you feel like you are connecting, and making her laugh, and flirting with her, and teasing her (all of these 4 things are massively important), ask her to do something with you, or ask her straight up if she wants to go on a date with you.

remember, though. theres more than 1 fish in the sea. dont get your panties in a wad because she says no, or rejects you. this is a complete and total waste of time. the sooner you learn this bit, the more happy you'll be in the future when it will likely happen (as it does for near everyone) again, and again, and again. if you get this idea in your head that 'zomg were going to be together' they seem to push you away EPIC fast, in my experience.

a girl that i liked not too long ago was exactly like this. i asked her what i should dream about, and she said straight up 'dream of us, together'. so, naturally i was super happy / excited to hear this. i started thinking about the future with her as my GF. i think i pushed too hard, and became overzealous (as per usual, which is something im working on), and it pushed her away. iuno maybe she just liked the other guy who liked her more, because they ended up together instead.

make sure you are paying VERY GOOD attention to your hygiene and such. if you are constantly smelling bad, and wearing dirty clothes, or raggedy clothes (although some of these are 'in style' for some people lol), or clothes that are generally just lame, your chances quickly dwindle, almost regardless of how 'hip' you think the girl you seek is. clean clothes, clean teeth, fresh breath, smell nice, and probably even buy some cologne if you can afford it (and for the love, DO NOT SPRAY MORE THAN ONE TIME with cologne).

also, AXE body spray is bug repellant, not deodorant. dont use this crap. the stick AXE deodorants are fine, but the sprays are complete trash that only little kids use. if you want to stand out, dont smell like you are a highschool kid who could care less about how he smells, so long as its not the smell of B.O.. instead, smell like you are put together, and fresh, by using stick deodorants, and 1 spray of cologne if possible :D

good luck! be sure to tell us how it works out for you :D if you want any more advice, feel free to ask more questions!