Wrong Planet, I have relationship issues

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

V33X
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Mar 2012, 1:20 am

Here is the problem. I'm currently 17-years-old, but I'll be 18 on April 4th so I haven't been able to join any dating websites. Anyhow, I've gone around the Internet for years looking for a good female mate, but for some reason when I find them, they either turn out bad, non interested in relationship or careless people who want to get with me just for fun, not for love. Sure I'm only currently 17 and I have a long life ahead of me (I hope), but I can't stand it. I'm a person of love. I just like having some reason to wake in the morning other than it being just another day, ya' know? Anyhow, I'm posting this topic asking about good places to find GOOD, LOVING, females.
Thanks in advance!

Me: http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7697/pic0505z.jpg
Maybe it's because I'm ugly? Y/N

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2012, 1:50 am

V33X wrote:
Here is the problem. I'm currently 17-years-old, but I'll be 18 on April 4th so I haven't been able to join any dating websites. Anyhow, I've gone around the Internet for years looking for a good female mate, but for some reason when I find them, they either turn out bad, non interested in relationship or careless people who want to get with me just for fun, not for love. Sure I'm only currently 17 and I have a long life ahead of me (I hope), but I can't stand it. I'm a person of love. I just like having some reason to wake in the morning other than it being just another day, ya' know? Anyhow, I'm posting this topic asking about good places to find GOOD, LOVING, females.
Thanks in advance!

Me: http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7697/pic0505z.jpg
Maybe it's because I'm ugly? Y/N

You're not ugly. In fact I think most girls your age would think you were very handsome. You should probably try finding a girlfriend offline.

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2012, 1:55 am

Sorry but your signature was bothering me...what is the point of putting that? If there is ever a discussion on IQ on this forum it becomes apparent that it doesn't measure all types of intelligence. And it seems arrogant/egotistical to put that in your signature.

V33X
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Mar 2012, 2:35 am

Alexender wrote:
Sorry but your signature was bothering me...what is the point of putting that? If there is ever a discussion on IQ on this forum it becomes apparent that it doesn't measure all types of intelligence. And it seems arrogant/egotistical to put that in your signature.
Sorry, lol. It's just there for lulz. No ego intended. :P

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2012, 2:49 am

ONly dating sites- Okcupid is free and supposed to be good. I have set up an account but haven't finished doing that

V33X
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Mar 2012, 2:52 am

Alexender wrote:
ONly dating sites- Okcupid is free and supposed to be good. I have set up an account but haven't finished doing that
Oh, I didn't know it was free! Thanks!

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2012, 2:54 am

V33X wrote:
Alexender wrote:

t okcupid isn't just a dating site, you could go on there to try to be friends with people too. Tired, i meant to also include that

V33X
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Mar 2012, 2:17 pm

Alexender wrote:
V33X wrote:
Alexender wrote:

t okcupid isn't just a dating site, you could go on there to try to be friends with people too. Tired, i meant to also include that

Lol, it's fine; thanks again for telling me it's free.