Well I have to find a girlfriend before I get......

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 May 2012, 7:36 am

Poorer according to new Australian Budget reform 2012!! !

See news article about budget 2012

I am final year student, going on working holiday to US for 10 months from December and come back still a bachelor and unemployed which I insist to try my HARDEST to get career job for my bachelor degree. I would not be surprised I will be still single at the time. That would be bad news for me, I would become much more poorer than before :(

Need a girlfriend and marriage to survive....

LuckyKayla
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 May 2012, 8:15 am

That's awful! I mean, I understand a lot of it going to working families, but jacking up the price for the unattached? That's just.........insane!

Adam82
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 8:24 am

Damn, it's worse than I thought. I better find someone soon too :( Australian government punishing people for being single, well I never.

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 May 2012, 7:40 pm

Yes I hope females out there better get thinking harder and clearer after the budget changes because if they are not having someone as well they will be affected as well. I think Australia is becoming Americanized, which that is we are becoming more of working busy country like you guys in US. Family and religious committed lifestyle works better. You guys from US have that going and it seems good and healthy thing for Australian economy.

Now how I feel, that I need to get someone to find me first so it should be fine. I think one of the parameters here is trying to keep the fertility rates stay up just above the replacement level. We are currently at 1.7% growth pa., which that seems pretty low. The government is trying to get around 2.5 or 3.0 in next 5 years. With ever increasing economy with new working environments.

Hello females, I am available. Make us happy! Stay cashed!

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 May 2012, 7:50 pm

So you feels have no feel of effects about this budget right? Its HUGE issue right now! Australia is facing the transition to Americanization world. Living harder, work harder, busier and reforming the fertility rates up since families and couples are getting the benefits. Are we seeing the change of female's attitudes toward aspies people in future because of singleness is being disadvantaged?

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 12:10 am

AussieMatty wrote:
Yes I hope females...

Hold up. Female what? giraffes?
If you mean women, say women.
That's my number one tip for success with women. Good luck.

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 May 2012, 12:18 am

Saying women creates success? I thought that just sexist?

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 12:30 am

i will tell you right now the budget reforms are better for single people then single parents. I lose over $1000 due to the etr getting axed.

So I'm never in a rush

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 May 2012, 3:04 am

What is the etr?

In the budget reform plan it said all single people, including single parents. :S