What kind of women is right for me?

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jun 2012, 7:46 am

Ok, as everyone know about myself here.

Just curious about couple of things. I see most of girls here at uni wears ragged short jeans with broken edges as common sense. What kind of girls are they to me? It seems a little dirty or sexist? Like this image from our sports page:

[img][800:639]http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/252396_10151797967710327_1133738216_n.jpg[/img]

Are they good?

What about science nerds? Like marine biologists and that etc. They always be like hippies or whatever that I don't like to label names. Like this:

Is this good for me?

Or sporty girl type, like go to gym and fitness classes. They always wear tight clothes on, drink protein shakes, running, swimming etc.

[img][800:710]http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/577628_3808758412460_1116773061_n.jpg[/img]

So, the problem what type of women is right for me? Ok so who I am. I like gym/fitness, environmental sustainability, sports, photography, nature, geography etc. What I don't like is drugs, alcohol, parties etc.

I can't see anything related to the categories above. They are all seem quite broken to me. They into sexual union, not a real relationship. I want real relationship, include sex or not. It's so hard to categorize something that would works for me :(

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 7:57 am

You're lucky, bro! Girls at Norwegian colleges and universities wear sweatpants four sizes to large, moonboots, don't care about their hair and are in 1/2 of all cases fat.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 8:04 am

I wouldn't categorize at all. I'd just go for one you like :) trying to search for specific things might weed out someone who is actually compatible with you.

rober
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Jun 2012, 8:10 am

She can cook, she doesnt talk much and is good in bed and it would not hurt if all his mates wanted her as well... :lol:

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jun 2012, 8:31 am

JanuaryMan wrote:
I wouldn't categorize at all. I'd just go for one you like :) trying to search for specific things might weed out someone who is actually compatible with you.

I can't figure out man, lot of them drinks and party a lot. I can't get over it because lack of honesty, intimacy and understanding. They have poor attitude against people who have conditions. I tried to make friends with them, couldn't communicate at all because they drink. Not sure it could be just the uni, Australian culture is pretty much a same over all. I know those girls are lovely, especially the third image is from Hawaii.

Society is screwing up my minds, categorizing things makes it easier. But opportunities blows up easily according to alcoholism, party, sexual union with guys and that. Lack fo honesty, lack of connection and that.

I have no idea what type of lady that is compatible with. I know who I am, like I listed the stuff I like and who I am.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 9:28 am

AussieMatty wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:

I can't figure out man, lot of them drinks and party a lot. I can't get over it because lack of honesty, intimacy and understanding. They have poor attitude against people who have conditions. I tried to make friends with them, couldn't communicate at all because they drink. Not sure it could be just the uni, Australian culture is pretty much a same over all. I know those girls are lovely, especially the third image is from Hawaii.

Society is screwing up my minds, categorizing things makes it easier. But opportunities blows up easily according to alcoholism, party, sexual union with guys and that. Lack fo honesty, lack of connection and that.

I have no idea what type of lady that is compatible with. I know who I am, like I listed the stuff I like and who I am.

Perhaps you would benefit meeting someone that does not lead an active life or social life.

Now about the alcohol and partying. Hold your horses, young man! Drink does not equal dishonesty, ignorance and whatnot. That is something relative to the person, and if at all alcohol related their ability to control their consumption. I drink, and I party. So are you going to say I'm dishonest as well?

About categorizing people to make it easier for yourself - this is exactly what other people do, too, so I wouldn't be too rash to judge them for doing the same thing. But what I will say is it sounds like you are going to the wrong places to meet girls. You are going to clubs, and many could write essays about the behaviour or lack of in clubs.

These girls you say are lovely. Have you spoken to them in person? Or are you gathering this just from the photos? Will your opinion of how lovely they are change if they do not accept you? These are all questions you have to ask yourself.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 10:53 am

I'd say you should be good with any girl who doesn't party rock in the house all night, and doesn't smoke weed everyday. Pretty much.

It seems the romantic partners people end up with, they end up with on a whim, not based on their "type." As the song "Diggin" from Cowboy Bebop goes, "Could it be that I'm just dumb and horny? Could it be that I'm just bored and lonely..." and that sums up like 99% of relationships. As my friend with DXed Aspergers pointed out when I showed him that song.

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 2:11 pm

Sounds like your a straight edger. No drugs, alcohol, parties, etc.

They do exist in college, but can be hard to find. Might have to check out some of the Christian groups.

My advice would be to relax a little. Drinking does not equal dishonesty anymore than not drinking equals honesty.

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jun 2012, 6:40 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
AussieMatty wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:

Perhaps you would benefit meeting someone that does not lead an active life or social life.

Now about the alcohol and partying. Hold your horses, young man! Drink does not equal dishonesty, ignorance and whatnot. That is something relative to the person, and if at all alcohol related their ability to control their consumption. I drink, and I party. So are you going to say I'm dishonest as well?

About categorizing people to make it easier for yourself - this is exactly what other people do, too, so I wouldn't be too rash to judge them for doing the same thing. But what I will say is it sounds like you are going to the wrong places to meet girls. You are going to clubs, and many could write essays about the behaviour or lack of in clubs.

These girls you say are lovely. Have you spoken to them in person? Or are you gathering this just from the photos? Will your opinion of how lovely they are change if they do not accept you? These are all questions you have to ask yourself.

No, my point when comes to drinking. The thinking goes different at the situation. I don't go to clubs any more, it has been over a year. Those girls in pictures are I do knew. Top one is from other college just down the road, they all drink and s**t. They never listen me to at all, I haven't caused any problem to let them do that. Second image, is one here at my college, she is zoologist. She doesn't drink that much, but lack lack lack lack of attitude. Doesn't pick up the conversations well with me. This is same for rest of the ladies in same college. Same poor attitude. The third image, is exchange student from Hawaii of last semester. She was only friend I have here at uni most of the time. She is a lesbian. She loves partying and s**t with the ladies especially over the gay district in Honolulu. But she never partied and that while being here. That is confusing.

Quote:
I'd say you should be good with any girl who doesn't party rock in the house all night, and doesn't smoke weed everyday. Pretty much.

It seems the romantic partners people end up with, they end up with on a whim, not based on their "type." As the song "Diggin" from Cowboy Bebop goes, "Could it be that I'm just dumb and horny? Could it be that I'm just bored and lonely..." and that sums up like 99% of relationships. As my friend with DXed Aspergers pointed out when I showed him that song.

If the lady is actually not active with social life or whatever, how I can manage to meet her since she is not active 'being out there' looking for me etc? Think about it. That is why it so confusing to me. I can't consider what actual type to make it right. Even wrong place, I didn't know at all. I didn't do anything wrong to make this place wrong. Hence, why women here at uni always have poor attitude against me. Like the video I show you all, that who called me names and use their minds to label me badly. What kind of damage has caused?

Quote:
Sounds like your a straight edger. No drugs, alcohol, parties, etc.

They do exist in college, but can be hard to find. Might have to check out some of the Christian groups.

My advice would be to relax a little. Drinking does not equal dishonesty anymore than not drinking equals honesty.

I do find some of those straight edger, but they have lack of understanding to me and that just blew up my opportunity to develop something. Her attitude is still a same as alcohol, partying and drugger ones. Its entire place putting me into deep s**t. I am an aspie and hearing impaired, can you say anything that is wrong? Prove women I am wrong? I was at Christian groups before and that hurts me a lot, during my first year at other uni, those religious girls so bitchy and cruel against me! Here, at different uni. It just lack of understanding and can't get around it. I tried my best to make them understand, but they just don't want to. Hence poor attitude and blow up brains.

I have no idea what is going on. Why cause this? It sounds like very immature high school crap hanging around. Very discriminative and racist crap going against me. Watch my video again:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRcl43VdyQ[/youtube]

anneurysm
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 6:44 pm

I think you should lessen your focus on appearance and general categories of girls and focus on the qualities they can bring to you.

No matter what group they fall into, you'll need someone who will accept you and be forgiving of the quirks you have. Someone who is patient with you, kind towards you, and enjoys being around you. If you're mainly into the drinking/partying crowd, you may be disappointed as most of these people have very superficial relationships with each other and are not very kind or accepting. They may even make fun of you behind your back because of things that shouldn't matter.

I suggest you focus on people who aren't really popular or who don't stand out a lot.

You'll also need patience. Everyone finds love at different times, and it's usually by chance...when they least expect it. ;)

This misdiagnosis caused me significant stress, which lessened upon finding out the truth about myself from my current and past long-term psychiatrists - that I am a highly sensitive person but do not have an autism spectrum disorder

My diagnoses - anxiety disorder, depression and traits of obsessive-compulsive disorder (all in remission).

I’m no longer involved with the ASD world.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 6:50 pm

anneurysm wrote:
I think you should lessen your focus on appearance and general categories of girls and focus on the qualities they can bring to you.

No matter what group they fall into, you'll need someone who will accept you and be forgiving of the quirks you have. Someone who is patient with you, kind towards you, and enjoys being around you. If you're mainly into the drinking/partying crowd, you may be disappointed as most of these people have very superficial relationships with each other and are not very kind or accepting. They may even make fun of you behind your back because of things that shouldn't matter.

I suggest you focus on people who aren't really popular or who don't stand out a lot.

You'll also need patience. Everyone finds love at different times, and it's usually by chance...when they least expect it. ;)

This is about as good a response as it will get in this thread :)

minervx
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 6:55 pm

Aussie. You can't really judge people from stereotypical labels or even pictures, but rather on a person by person basis.

bruinsy33
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jun 2012, 7:13 pm

People are usually compatible with others who are similar to them.I don't believe in the opposites attract way of thinking.I don't know anything about you OP but I know I would like to find someone like me.Someone like me would be :reasonably attractive,quiet,shy,non drinker,sensitive.Only you will know what kind of woman to go after.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 7:16 pm

bruinsy33 wrote:
People are usually compatible with others who are similar to them.I don't believe in the opposites attract way of thinking.I don't know anything about you OP but I know I would like to find someone like me.Someone like me would be :reasonably attractive,quiet,shy,non drinker,sensitive.Only you will know what kind of woman to go after.

Shy, quiet girls who aren't into partying are hard to find, even online. Furthermore, most of them are already in a steady relationship.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 7:17 pm

...Wait... So is Silver the Hedgehog your schools mascot or some s**t?

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 7:50 pm

Try going out their and looking for a girl that suits you,