Overpossessive BF.. Please tell me what to do

Page 7 of 7 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

divineangel
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jul 2012, 12:55 am

ToughDiamond wrote:
Oh well, in practical terms at least he's not likely to stalk you now, and you'll probably get him out of your head quicker now that he's made reconciliation even less possible than it was before.

Personally I think it's reckless of him to get a new partner so soon.......not so dangerous if it hasn't got sexual yet, but it's unusual for young people to wait long these days.

I make a point of keeping well away from ex partners if it's at all possible. If I follow their adventures, I'm likely to feel hurt if they find somebody else. I end up wanting them to make a mess of it, to prove they were wrong and I was right.........very immature of me, but I'm only human. So I just look the other way.

Yes i realized that by trying to know what he is upto has only made me feel worse. I dont want to shed tears coz of him or what he is doing. The fact that he has a gf now, who apparently seems all too clear to cling to him, makes me feel irritated. However, an abuser is an abuser. There is no forgiveness here for him coz he actually needs therapy..I think its better that the sooner i accept the other girl in his life to be a fixture, the better it is. And he aint worth brooding over too right!!