This is really an issue for me since I live in the United ?

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

mikecartwright
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jul 2012, 10:20 pm

I am a White American Young Man/Male and I am sexually attracted to White Women from Europe or White European Women I like French Women British and or English Women and German Women Russian Women Eastern European Women or Slavic Women I like Danish Women too I am sexually attracted to Women with foreign accents I also like Australian Women but this is really an issue for me since I live in the United States of America why do I have this sexual fetish or sexually attraction ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_attraction

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 10:32 pm

Because on the whole they look better than American women.

bizboy1
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 10:46 pm

You're missing out on a lot of beautiful Hispanic women.

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 11:05 pm

Maybe because Europe represents freedom and a more intellectual approach to life?

bizboy1
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 11:27 pm

AardvarkGoodSwimmer wrote:
Maybe because Europe represents freedom and a more intellectual approach to life?

:lmao:

Please... Europe represents freedom? I'm assuming you didn't learn anything from your history classes.

Butters
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Jul 2012, 11:45 pm

No its not an issue, you have options, I have a friend who only ONLY wants an Asian chick. Like a full blooded Asian. He refuses to date anyone else, and to make it worse there are Asian chicks at the college he goes to... he just stalks them.... dosent talk to them just follows them around campus.... Its quite creepy really.

You can find foreigners in the US

Just don't be like my friend and just look at race. If you find someone with a good personality that clicks with yours, no matter what culture they are from go for it.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 11:52 pm

bizboy1 wrote:

:lmao:

Please... Europe represents freedom? I'm assuming you didn't learn anything from your history classes.

and the same for "more intellectual approach to life"
Europe has many great things, but people are people both here and there.

Anyhow, to say something relevant. A white girl with a funky accent is a turn on for me. So europe has been nice to me

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 11:58 pm

French Revolution anyone?

I agree with MXH, there is people and then there is people (is that a valid expression in english?) and I've known some pretty dumb europeans, but Europa is perceived as more intellectual, can't vouch for that but the perception is there.

Germans laugh at US drinking age, and at the huge ****storm made over a breast accidentally showing at the superbowl though, so they sure are more liberal over there.

11 Jul 2012, 12:05 am

I have been to america' once and women over their are nice. It could be you just like women from europe. Me I mainly date russian women. Women in Russia are wounderful.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2012, 12:06 am

Shatbat wrote:

I agree with MXH, there is people and then there is people (is that a valid expression in english?) and I've known some pretty dumb europeans, but Europa is perceived as more intellectual, can't vouch for that but the perception is there.

Germans laugh at US drinking age, and at the huge ****storm made over a breast accidentally showing at the superbowl though, so they sure are more liberal over there.

picture is worth a thousand words.

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2012, 12:43 am

^ ^ ^ :lmao:

With higher resolution I might be able to recognize the country of origin going by the beer bottles. But that sure looks like Darwin Awards material :lol:

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2012, 12:53 am

Shatbat wrote:
^ ^ ^ :lmao:

With higher resolution I might be able to recognize the country of origin going by the beer bottles. But that sure looks like Darwin Awards material :lol:

it involves beer and ingenuity. im betting on germany

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2012, 1:36 am

Vladimir wrote:
I have been to america' once and women over their are nice. It could be you just like women from europe. Me I mainly date russian women. Women in Russia are wounderful.

Yay Russian women.

outofplace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2012, 1:43 am

Shatbat wrote:

Yes...because behedding people for complaining about a lack of food is such a great bit of freedom. Then again, maybe you are referring to Robespierre trying to implement a metric calender (that mathematically didn't work...)? The "Universal Rights of Man" only really applied to those who agreed with the revolutionaries. All others were shaved by the national razor. Then again, it didn't really last all that long before the idea of a republic was replaced by a dictator...err...emperor-Napoleon Bonaparte. In many ways then, the French Revolution was little different from what the Bolsheviks did in Russia. Then again, the Europeans never did have a good grasp on the whole idea of personal liberty.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2012, 1:58 am

If you are an American male and you like European women, you need to go work in a Hostel somewhere, perhaps in a Tourist hotspot like New York City.

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2012, 6:26 am

Because in the US we have a cultivated cultural perception that europe is more sophisticated and intellectual, it's very romanticized.
Also if you're really into white people, that's where they made those.

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.