[ Poll ] Which country produces the best men.....

Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 4:53 am

Duh....too lazy to do a such long poll...

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 4:57 am

Albania?

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 5:06 am

Not Australia.

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 5:11 am

blue_bean wrote:
Not Australia.

I would like to not agree with you based on my boyfriend but he even has the commitment phobe aussie man attitude going on. gah.

The only people i know who are worse then aussie men are the aussie wogs (greek, italian and leb aussies)

I think my vote goes for poland and czech replublic. mmm. followed closely by germans, french and poms.

The most romantic men I have ever met all come from egypt and ethiopia.

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 7:23 am

Russia.

1. Back in Russia the kids did far better in PE than they did in America.

2. There is a tourist group where Russian men carry 40 kilograms and Russian women 30 kilograms. You will never see this in America.

3. If you watch Russian TV you will see men like Zhirinovsky fighting physically and he is prominent politician. In America they would have called police, in Russia they don't. This shows that Russian people are less of the cowards.

4. Russian people are not afraid of Iran, in fact they sell weapons to Iran. I believe Americans are afraid of Iran a lot more because they are weak while Russian people are strong thats why they are not afraid.

5. Russian education is a lot better than American (in first year of Russian university they do the same thing as third year of American, while first two years of American university is Russian high school program). I know this part is academic rather than physical. But still it goes along the lines that Russian people are not afraid to take up a lot on their shoulders while American people are.

6. In Russian people there is no such thing as "camping area". You can camp wherever you want, despite the fact that Russian forests are a lot more wild and less civilized. Americans on the other hand are constantly afraid of it being "unsafe"

7. Russian people are the ones who won World War 2, contrary to what American textbooks would have you believe. Americans only started to fight when Hitler was already basically conquered. The reason being is that Russian people tried to avoid taking Berlin in order to continue to conquer other European countries; Americans didnt want the whole Europe to be communist so Americans went to Berlin to end the war, and that was when Russians hurried up into Berlin as well hence Berlin was split. But if it wasnt for the RUssian ambitions to conquer Europe, the war with Germany was pretty much ended long before Americans ever went to the picture.

8. All Russian men know how to use hammer and nails and so forth without a long list of "instructions" that Americans like to use.

I can go on and on and on.

StevieC
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 8:48 am

Japan? China?

My RSS feed:
www.steviecandtheplacetobe.net/rss.xml

Tcass100
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Aug 2012, 9:29 am

America..DUH!! !..We Americans are the Best at everything!!..didnt you know that!!..LoL.(being sarcastic) ..while I dont think we are quite the p*****s that the guy from Russa up thinks we are, we are by far the biggest bunch of whinny, lazy, stupid, arrogent as*holes the world has ever seen..LoL...except for me..im a fricking adonas baby..stuck in a fat guys Body!!..lol

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 9:34 am

blue_bean wrote:
Not Australia.

Aw. Australia has produced the top 10 men that I've ever known!

Colinn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 9:34 am

Not sure why being from a certain patch of land should determine this. No matter where you go, there will always be people with positive and negative traits.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 9:35 am

Roman wrote:
7. Russian people are the ones who won World War 2, contrary to what American textbooks would have you believe. Americans only started to fight when Hitler was already basically conquered. The reason being is that Russian people tried to avoid taking Berlin in order to continue to conquer other European countries; Americans didnt want the whole Europe to be communist so Americans went to Berlin to end the war, and that was when Russians hurried up into Berlin as well hence Berlin was split. But if it wasnt for the RUssian ambitions to conquer Europe, the war with Germany was pretty much ended long before Americans ever went to the picture.

History is written by the victors which is why Germany is portrayed as the main mass-murderers even though the Russians killed more innocent people than the Nazis could ever dream of during WWII.

Last edited by Venger on 14 Aug 2012, 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 9:40 am

Colombia :wink:

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 11:32 am

Well I'd have to be biased about the British since I am British.

1. Great for music from Muse to Queen to Led Zeppelin to Radiohead and the list could go on and on.

2. We have strawberries and scones.

3. We'll lure you in with tea and crumpets if that fails.

4. We have super cool British accents that make us sound like we are from the 18th century.

5. We are pretty damn good at film and literature, most British men make the best comic book characters, a few examples are Bale as Batman, Hardy as Bane, Henry Cavill set to be the next Superman. Also just to mention, we also invented James Bond and we have actors such as Michael Caine.

6. We play sports that don't require wearing a full protective armour like Rugby.

7. Just pretty awesome in general.

8. Our cockney slang is very awesome and we have some very inventive words.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 11:58 am

Roman wrote:
Russia.

1. Back in Russia the kids did far better in PE than they did in America.

2. There is a tourist group where Russian men carry 40 kilograms and Russian women 30 kilograms. You will never see this in America.

3. If you watch Russian TV you will see men like Zhirinovsky fighting physically and he is prominent politician. In America they would have called police, in Russia they don't. This shows that Russian people are less of the cowards.

4. Russian people are not afraid of Iran, in fact they sell weapons to Iran. I believe Americans are afraid of Iran a lot more because they are weak while Russian people are strong thats why they are not afraid.

5. Russian education is a lot better than American (in first year of Russian university they do the same thing as third year of American, while first two years of American university is Russian high school program). I know this part is academic rather than physical. But still it goes along the lines that Russian people are not afraid to take up a lot on their shoulders while American people are.

6. In Russian people there is no such thing as "camping area". You can camp wherever you want, despite the fact that Russian forests are a lot more wild and less civilized. Americans on the other hand are constantly afraid of it being "unsafe"

8. All Russian men know how to use hammer and nails and so forth without a long list of "instructions" that Americans like to use.

I can go on and on and on.

Pure comedy gold? I never knew having the ability to use a hammer and nail or the ability to creep through the wild like I was in the Blair Witch project had such a great appeal to women. Instead of a Westend show, I'll take a girl to the woods to show her my nail and hammer skills before dragging her back to my cave. :lol:

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 12:44 pm

blue_bean wrote:
Not Australia.

Classic, stereotyping and blaming the entire population of a country based on your personal failed relationship experiences.

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 12:54 pm

Now lemme be serious :lol:. A majority of my female peers talk about how handsome Argentinian guys are, and for some of them an Argentinian accent is enough :roll:

Last edited by Shatbat on 14 Aug 2012, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Colinn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 1:00 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Classic, stereotyping and blaming the entire population of a country based on your personal failed relationship experiences.

I think this type of thread is one big stereotype. Listing apparent aspects of a countries people as if they all fit into that category. We are all unique and different people, what patch of land we reside in is irrelevant.