Page 3 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

jagatai
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 10:11 am

On the last day of my junior year in high school, a girl who, to me, was the prettiest girl in the school, asked me to kiss her, giving me the option to kiss her on the mouth or the cheek. I kissed her on the cheek as I was too shy to kiss her on th mouth. I had no idea what she was up to because she seemed genuinely nice about it (I had dealt with years of teasing from girls) but I "knew" she had to have some ulterior motive. She had flirted with me in the past, but was the sort of person I always felt was out of my league and so I never had a crush on her.

Thirty years later, talking to a mutual friend, he mentioned that this girl had a crush on me in high school. At first I doubted his claim, but looking back; she signed my yearbook with her phone number and a comment asking me to call her that summer, her flirting with me was anything from casual to sexually provocative. I guess the last thing that convinced me was I saw a photograph of her husband recently. He looks a lot like me. I'm guessing I just fit a look that appeals to her.

The things is, so many people here consider themselves un-loveable. I certainly did back then. I was convinced I was ugly and so grossly unappealing that women naturally wanted to avoid me. Apparently it was all in my head. Over the years, I have discovered with some amazement that some women have felt I was attractive although I have been absolutely convinced I was not.

My suggestion to people here: stop assuming you know what people think of you. Rely on their actions, not on your assumptions to guess what they might actually feel.

younginflavor18
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Sep 2012, 3:51 pm

Never had a meaningful first kiss with a girl throughout my childhood and adolescence. I'm beginning to accept the fact that I'm going to be single unless there's a girl that would be my special one and experience my actual first kiss with her.

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 4:11 pm

Never.

Colinn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 6:16 pm

I got my first kiss was when I was 7, story behind that one is rather corny. First "french" kiss was at 16, but that was pretty meaningless.

anneurysm
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 7:41 pm

First week of high school at a dance, I was 14. The guy is now married and has kids.

This misdiagnosis caused me significant stress, which lessened upon finding out the truth about myself from my current and past long-term psychiatrists - that I am a highly sensitive person but do not have an autism spectrum disorder

My diagnoses - anxiety disorder, depression and traits of obsessive-compulsive disorder (all in remission).

I’m no longer involved with the ASD world.

guitarman2010
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 9:02 pm

I was 19 years old and the girl I first kissed is now my wife. I met her on a random chat room and we conversed on the internet about 6 months before actually meeting. Times have changed quite a bit in 10 years as meeting off the internet then was almost taboo. I drove 10 hours to meet her and kissed her in a movie theater as "Catch me if you can" played on the big screen. I was so nervous when we first sat down that I excused myself, went back out to the car and proceeded to drink a good portion of an 8oz bottle of cheap Robitussin! That nullified the nervousness enough to go ahead and kiss her. Little did I know then that Robitussin abuse would take me to deep depths of complete insanity and death's doorstep.

I now have 6 months clean and sober but sometimes wonder if that kiss didn't take place, where would I be?.....alive or dead?.....state correctional facility or mental hospital?......homeless bum?

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 10:36 pm

Are we talking about french kisses now? Last August with my then-girlfriend, the day after I came back from my two-month stay in Brazil :lol:.

ALguy1957
Raven
Raven

10 Sep 2012, 2:44 am

Jan 2, 2011 with my first real gf. And I was 53 then! Rather appropriate for new year's weekend. Very enjoyable too! :D :D

zarok
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Sep 2012, 10:29 am

i was about 14 and she was 13 it was October and she lived about an hour away we met at my sisters college going away party. so we texted and started dating and i went to her house we walked around her house for almost an hour till i had the courage to kiss her. it was cold and i just kinda shoved my face out. we almost broke our noses.
she said she still remembers how my cold glasses felt against her face. and i remember we kissed and like just hit each other then we relaxed and moved our lips some. we had to go to take me home but we giggled the whole time back. i snuck 4 more kisses in the car. and i remember we dated for about 3 months. an don the way back one night we frenched and things. we ended up breaking up. we dated again about 2 years ago. and now i just moved about 5 mins from her house. and i don't know how to contact her anymore. but she was a really amazing girl.

i had many kisses with a friend from my child hood before this though.

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 1:18 pm

I was 16. My girlfriend and I were at Six Flags in the sky buckets and we kissed up there. Very brief, though.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Sep 2012, 8:44 pm

A couple months ago with my girlfriend. Neither of us knew what we were doing because of no experience.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

BillyJoe
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Sep 2012, 9:11 pm

about 7 months ago, I was drunk as usual (at the time i was a RAGING alcoholic). She was high as f**k. I had to drive her car home, almost passed out I was so drunk. She was a friend of a friend, she came to the beach with us. She asked me outright in her car after everyone else got out if she could kiss me. Very un-enjoyable, she tasted like cigarettes, weed, and cheap booze.

What a slut she turned out to be...

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 12:48 pm

BillyJoe wrote:
she tasted like cigarettes

Because of this line I read the rest of your post again in a Forrest Gump voice.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZQYZuJe6uY[/youtube]

BillyJoe
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Sep 2012, 12:33 am

lol...

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2012, 5:07 am

hyperlexian wrote:
my first "french" kiss was when i was with my first boyfriend (we only dated 4 days, so whatever) around age 15. i melted.

15 also, under the clear starlight and on a beach. I like to take women to romantic spots before I kiss them, making out in the rain is also good, women love that chick flick kind of stuff.

Wobbuffet
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Sep 2012, 8:43 am

I was 16. There was a girl I'd liked, literally since the first time I saw her (five years before). We became friends over the years, but I told her I liked her when high school ended and we went out a few times as friends over the Summer. We kissed at the cinema at some garbage comedy movie, then had a fairly poor "relationship" for three weeks.

The kiss was nice though (and she said it was good for my first). I've only kissed one other girl since.