Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

CassidyLynn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Apr 2013, 12:42 am

I posted a while back that I wanted help because there was so much stress in my relationship but 2 weeks ago my boyfriend left and I am having a really hard time with the break-up. I had hoped he would come back(Okay, I still am hoping he will). I don't know what to do, though, because he said he no longer has any feelings for me but the things he was doing right before we broke up prove otherwise. He claimed it has been a while since he lost his feelings for me, but like I said, he didn't always show it. I wonder if he still likes me but I am not the best at reading body language or tone of voice so it is hard. He won't talk to me right now anyway. What should I do? I really love him and I really want to be with him and I am pretty much lost right now.

Valkyrie2012
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Apr 2013, 2:21 am

I would try to give him some space... because if it was me I would be wanting to text every five minutes which would ultimately be bad... I know this because I have made that mistake... As hard as that may be.. it is probably best.. then maybe after a few days text and ask how he is...

I really feel for you... it really hurts, I know... please keep your head up and try to distract yourself (as impossible as that feels) Hope things turn out as you want them to.

huytongirl
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 May 2014, 5:39 pm

I was in this situation, and he came back. I wish now I'd said No, and grieved over the break-up and got over it. It's very ramshackle and difficult now, plus I have a crush on someone else - that'll never come to anything, but it started when my boyfriend was away and now it won't stop and I can't tell my boyfriend and oh God.

I offer this for anyone who happens by - hopefully the original poster is sorted out by now.