I seem to have had an obvious case of -this- on the bus...

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2013, 12:21 pm

[img][450:450]http://www.wikihow.com/images/6/65/Know-if-a-Girl-Likes-You-Step-5.jpg[/img]

First time I noticed I had it, I must be ugly.

Although she could of looked at me like that all the time out of contempt.

She was shorter and younger looking than me though when I noticed her step off the bus before me at the same stop I had to get off.

So far for the "moment of the day". :|

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2013, 12:33 pm

Analyzing signs is a waste of time, at times they mean nothing or something else.

Just do, talk to her.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2013, 12:37 pm

A bit too late now. :lol:

uwmonkdm
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 12:54 am

I love catching girls do this.
I just take it as a compliment and move on, I used to analyze the hell out of it, but you'll only drive yourself crazy if you're not actually going to talk to her.

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2013, 3:05 am

It used to be when people did this to me I thought they were accidentally looking at me and then embarrassed when I saw them, and since I'm apparently evil, I would point and laugh at them because 1) I didn't understand that embarrassment is a really bad feeling and 2) I think it's funny how people look when they get embarrassed. Then I found out that this is actually often a form of flirting, and I feel kind of...strange. :lol: I hadn't originally thought that people would ever flirt at me, so it had never crossed my mind. Maybe the girls were flirting with you.

I feel like maybe it was mean of me to laugh at the people, but I really do think it's funny! I laugh just thinking about it.