Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Pabalebo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 May 2013, 11:43 pm

Me and some people were sitting around drinking last night, and the topic of relationships came up... a touchy subject for me under normal circumstances, especially so when I've drinking. Me and one of my friend's girlfriend started talking about this stuff, and I tried explaining my philosophy on it, which is pretty much that I'm too eccentric for the majority of people to ever date, and that I've come to terms with that. She cried for about two hours over that, and said it was the saddest thing she'd ever heard, because I'm such a nice guy or something... I don't really remember a lot of it, but she seemed really upset by it. At the end of the night we ended up passed out in each others arms with the boyfriend right across the room. I'm just horribly confused by this entire s**tshow. I'm thinking I probably shouldn't read too much into it, especially considering everyone involved is graduating in a week.

Pabalebo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 May 2013, 11:48 pm

I kind of feel like I should also mention that the entire night truly was an absolute s**tshow in every sense of the word... after we passed out, another girl tried to kill herself by jumping off a nearby bridge. There were a lot of friendships and relationships destroyed last night... and it's just generally one of those nights that everyone involved has kind of collectively and unspokenly agreed to forget ever happened.

MountainLaurel
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 11:53 pm

Is crying girl the seductress from previous posts?

Pabalebo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 May 2013, 11:56 pm

No. But she was there too.

Pabalebo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 May 2013, 11:58 pm

The only logical conclusions I can come to from pretty much the past few months as a whole are:

1.) My friends outside of cross country are a really f****d up group of people that are themselves friends with people who are even MORE f****d up.
2.) Alcohol is bad.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 12:17 am

The bridge girl probably overhearded your story and lost the will to live.

You son of- You know, you should try this on okc, they might pity date you :lol:

Teach me master! :p

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 13 May 2013, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 12:20 am

Pabalebo wrote:
The only logical conclusions I can come to from pretty much the past few months as a whole are:

1.) My friends outside of cross country are a really f**** up group of people that are themselves friends with people who are even MORE f**** up.
2.) Alcohol is bad.

Nah, nr. 1 is probably the correct one here. The drink is good it just brings out even wore versions of individuals that are already unstable.

:::)

MountainLaurel
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 12:28 am

Quote:
2.) Alcohol is bad.

Clearly.

Also, as seniors graduating into this economy, you are all under a lot of stress; fear of not finding work, sorrow about leaving close college friends and needing to move away. That's a lot of imminent change to try to digest emotionally.

Popsicle
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 5:26 am

I vote for 'alcohol is bad.'

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 12:48 pm

When you think of alcohol as anaerobic bacterium urine, it doesn’t seem so appealing.

Ferrus91
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 May 2013, 12:53 pm

s**tshow - a new word for me.

SoulcakeDuck wrote:
he drink is good it just brings out even wore versions of individuals that are already unstable.
Quite.

You at least seem to have a good effect on some girls anyone, at least you're not seen as a creep.

Pabalebo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 May 2013, 12:52 am

loooooll bro alcohol brings otu different verzons of meeeeeeeee. right now im durnk and im reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy and i love me. and i jsut spent all nite geting bomebd w/ me friends and s**ts cool bro. and its the last thirsty thusday of semster and i love me :) l;) :) :)

Hammered.

Bombed.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonus.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2013, 8:59 am

Stop drinking so much! Smoke some weed instead.

katkore
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 May 2013, 9:13 am

How people can love something that burns brain cells I will never understand.

Anyway... the good old trick of tears and sensitivity *blinks* apparently it still works since the OP is still thinking about it.
I HATE women like that, shallow, empty, superficial brainless stupid idiots... Everything they can do is get some guy's attention with tears to prove their theory right, which theory generally is that they're irresistible... i'd go for b*****s but it's just my view. It may not be the case of the girl in the OP, but old memories stick and burn for a long time if ya know what I mean

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2013, 9:33 am

Alcohol is good just not too much. Alcohol can make you fat too!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2013, 10:02 am

Girls can get hysterical over the maddest things. And the hysteria kinda ends up being contagious and every other girl present goes emotionally nuts.

One time in year 8 in school, a friend of mine did that sit with knees right up to your chest and hyperventilate trick to try and black out. She blacked out but didn't regain consciousness till a teacher performed CPR. That was it, every girl present was bawling their eyes out for the rest of the day, including me, and I wasn't even in the room when it went down!