Look out! It's a Nice Guy! DESTROY HIM!!

Page 22 of 25 [ 392 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2013, 10:53 pm

Mindslave wrote:
Sorry Greb; I thought you wanted to improve your social skills. Guess you just want to feel sorry for yourself and whine about injustice. My sincere apologies. Continue torturing yourself.

OK. More insults. Again. Well, nothing new.

Dan_Vincze
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Jul 2013, 11:40 pm

Greb wrote:
There's a lot of manipulation about men-women. For example, the rape statistics, they are highly manipulated. Yeap. Rape. Manipulated. To put an example, the National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey (NIPSVS) by the CDC, Centers for Disease Control http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centers_fo ... Prevention states that 21 million women have been female victims of rape

While only 1.5 million men were male victims of rape...

Though, wait... women that were penetrated by force were raped, while men that were forced to penetrate... oops, they're were NOT raped. So they won't appear in this rape statistics unless you check the table. But most of people don't check the tables, they just read the headlines.

Whether or not you count men forced to penetrate as male victims of rape, the total is still much smaller the total female victims of rape. So frankly those statistics don't prove what you seem to think they prove.

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 12:03 am

Dan_Vincze wrote:
Whether or not you count men forced to penetrate as male victims of rape, the total is still much smaller the total female victims of rape. So frankly those statistics don't prove what you seem to think they prove.

If we compare total 'penetrated by force' with 'forced to penetrate', it's a 3:1 ratio.

Much smaller. If you say so...

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 12:28 am

Wow,I read two pages and got a headache,if you all are nice guys you sure don't act very nice to each other,it's like a damm cock fight.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 12:33 am

Mindslave wrote:
Sorry Greb; I thought you wanted to improve your social skills. Guess you just want to feel sorry for yourself and whine about injustice. My sincere apologies. Continue torturing yourself.

He's waiting for everyone to fall over in exhaustion and acquiesce in our feebled state. :skull:

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 12:53 am

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Mindslave wrote:

He's waiting for everyone to fall over in exhaustion and acquiesce in our feebled state. :skull:

Indeed, I was waiting for people able to talk instead of insults and personal attacks. Anyway, it's interesting to check what every side can offer in a debate.

Misslizard wrote:
Wow,I read two pages and got a headache,if you all are nice guys you sure don't act very nice to each other,it's like a damm cock fight.

Check last pages and you'll see that this is not a damn cock fight. This is people who hold one position insulting people who don't agree with them without being provoked and that keep insulting even when they're answered in a calm and reasonable way. And insulting again. And again.

And again. Basically most of this thread are insults.

It's not a cock fight. It's harassment, that is a very different thing. And I keep posting because I think it's good to show which are people's arguments in this subject. And because I'm too old to be affected or care about some guys with a dirty mouth.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 1:42 am

Greb wrote:
Mindslave wrote:

I think greb, all you are doing is having a rant against women to make you feel better about yourself. Rather than blaming yourself you are taking the blame off yourself. Where as you shouldn't blame yourself or women.

Women do like nice guys. I know this. They don't like jerks and men that are not nice. It's a trait that works in your favour. I know plenty of nice guys that are successful with women, but you see being nice is just one trait they have.

I can think of a guy I know, probably one of the nicest guys I've known. He is tall, good looking, very out going(social), maybe assertive and women absolutely love him.

If you keep going down this road, all you are going to do is hate women and thus not be a nice guy anymore. Which will just make things worse for yourself.

I do think women go for the alpha and men can become an alpha by being mean and dominating other people. That is what you are on about. But you can also become an alpha by sticking up for yourself and things that you think are right. :shrug:

But don't listen to me then, what would I know? please continue on your merry way. :wink:

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 1:45 am

MR_BOGAN wrote:
Greb wrote:
Mindslave wrote:

I think greb, all you are doing is having a rant against women to make you feel better about yourself. Rather than blaming yourself you are taking the blame off yourself. Where as you shouldn't blame yourself or women.

Women do like nice guys. I know this. They don't like jerks and men that are not nice. It's a trait that works in your favour. I know plenty of nice guys that are successful with women, but you see being nice is just one trait they have.

I can think of a guy I know, probably one of the nicest guys I've known. He is tall, good looking, very out going(social), maybe assertive and women absolutely love him.

If you keep going down this road, all you are going to do is hate women and thus not be a nice guy anymore. Which will just make things worse for yourself.

I do think women go for the alpha and men can become an alpha by being mean and dominating other people. That is what you are on about. But you can also become an alpha by sticking up for yourself and things that you think are right. :shrug:

But don't listen to me then, what would I know? please continue on your merry way. :wink:

More personal attacks....

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 1:46 am

How is that a personal attack?

I didn't write it as an attack, I wrote it to try and help you out.
Please don't dismiss what I wrote because you think it is a personal attack.
I challenge you to take on what I said, have a think about it and think about it over time.

Dan_Vincze

01 Aug 2013, 2:41 am

Greb wrote:
Dan_Vincze wrote:

If we compare total 'penetrated by force' with 'forced to penetrate', it's a 3:1 ratio.

Yes, the 7,032,000 rapes against men is much smaller than the 21,840,000 rapes against women.
So I have to wonder, what is your point? Why do you believe these statistics support it?

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 3:19 am

Dan_Vincze wrote:
Yes, the 7,032,000 rapes against men is much smaller than the 21,840,000 rapes against women.
So I have to wonder, what is your point? Why do you believe these statistics support it?

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp5536746 ... t=#5536746

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 4:19 am

Misslizard wrote:

Nice guys secrete testosterone too after all.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 4:22 am

MR_BOGAN wrote:

I challenge you to take on what I said, have a think about it and think about it over time.

Dont you dare and think you know better what you write, then Greb does. Greb has magic powers and knows, what you REALLY want to write, instead of that what you write, so he can blame you for that.

Sadly girls dont seem to like guys with magic powers. ^^

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 4:24 am

Schneekugel wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:

Dont you dare and think you know better what you write, then Greb does. Greb has magic powers and knows, what you REALLY want to write, instead of that what you write, so he can blame you for that.

Sadly girls dont seem to like guys with magic powers. ^^

And more insults...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 4:27 am

Dan_Vincze wrote:
Greb wrote:
Dan_Vincze wrote:

He's just saying that 'forced to penetrate' should be added to rape numbers.
I think it would be more accurate to divide it into "forced to penetrate by others" (ie. like some gang rapists forced their buddy to join) and "forced to penetrate by the penetrated" - I think only the latter should be added to rape in the men table while the former...umm I dunno, the penetrated was surely raped but is it double rape or not rape for the guy?

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 4:45 am

It's a good point.

For comparison (and I note that there are no US figures for this, and it's not classified as rape in the US) , would it be rape if there was a gang of bullies who force a girl or woman to penetrate somebody else (either their friend or a stranger) using items such as their fingers, or a dildo or bottle ?

I reckon that the "somebody else" would have been raped (whatever some obscure statistics show).... but what is it called for the person forced to do the penetration unwillingly ?

:chin: