Calmly explained my needs to GF.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 2:48 am

So, I laid it all out for my GF, tactfully of course. My worries about those guys, concerns about how our relationship seemed to lack a spark, how it seemed a bit dry at points. She listened and assured me that everything was ok.

I told her that I understood that her previous boyfriend was very bad to her, and explained to her that I wanted her to enjoy my touch, to welcome it, and know that it came in love and understanding. I clasped her hand hands between mine while saying this and let them slide a bit down the wrist. She seemed to like that. She told me that she understood my fears and gave me a kiss on the lips, and I could finally feel that coveted spark...

Now she's been a little more friendlier with me, if ya know what a mean. A noticeable increase in affection and physical contact. She's been putting my hands on her thigh, sitting with her legs brushing against mine, gently caressing when we hold hands...I think our conversation did a lot to build comfort.

This somehow seems far too easy...eh. I'll take it.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 8:23 am

Good for you! Being able to resolve conflict and insecurities throughhonest dialogue is an important aspect of any healthy relationship. I'd say this bodes well.........

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 10:40 am

Go get her tiger!!

Glad you're not acting like an idiot anymore (yes, I thought you were being idiot).

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 1:03 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Go get her tiger!!

Ausome
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Nov 2013, 2:46 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Go get her tiger!!

She has a tiger? That's awesome!

octobertiger
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 2:56 pm

She has a tiger!

Hey hey hey!

Shau, let's see if this effort is sustained. If it's not, you might want to think about an alternative woman to date. She might just never be what you want her to be.

Just sayin'

Now, where's that tiger?

Sveiki! Sveiki! Sveiki!

It comes from Riga...