Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

kizzykat
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Nov 2013, 5:56 pm

I met a guy a few weeks back and he's a suspected aspie he has spent every day with me for a week and I asked what he felt but he didn't really answer as I'm an aspie to I'm finding it hard to work anything out about him I don't see anything from him but we have kissed and stuff and he said he doesn't say I love you because of a past experience I think it was a bad one but when I said do you love me he said yes he does and he has said he misses me when he's not here I'm just scared of being hurt again and want to know what everyone thinks about it as I'm really in love with him fell really hard but it seems like he's not interested sometimes and I'm worried about it if you need more info then just ask me

Thank you

Im unofficial diagnosis 144 out of 200

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2013, 6:13 pm

It sounds promising. But it is still too short a time to be thinking in terms of real, deeply felt love. To be sure about that takes time and testing in a way. So I would say throttle back and be more relaxed and wait and see how things work out over time. You have to see a person for a good ammount of time and see how they react in a wide variety of situations to really get to know them. Aspies can be rather withdrawn at times and thats a possible answer to what looks like lack of interest. He also might be afraid of committing too early as he needs time to figure things out too.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2013, 6:53 pm

kizzykat wrote:
does he love me?

How the heck should WE know?

Ask HIM!! !

kizzykat wrote:
... I said do you love me he said yes he does...

Oh ... I see you already have, AND that you received your answer.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2013, 7:12 pm

Fnord wrote:
kizzykat wrote:
does he love me?

Ask HIM!! !

kizzykat wrote:

:lol: LOL.... ^this.

I hope you have a good time together, and that the relationship lasts for a long time.

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2013, 10:31 pm

Don't pay any attention to the snark. He's always pulling that shaming BS. Anyway he's one of the exceptions and most folks here try to be helpful.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2013, 12:05 am

At least I pointed out that she had already answered her own question.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Ferrus91
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Nov 2013, 5:46 am

kizzykat wrote:
I met a guy a few weeks back and he's a suspected aspie he has spent every day with me for a week and I asked what he felt but he didn't really answer as I'm an aspie to I'm finding it hard to work anything out about him I don't see anything from him but we have kissed and stuff and he said he doesn't say I love you because of a past experience I think it was a bad one but when I said do you love me he said yes he does and he has said he misses me when he's not here I'm just scared of being hurt again and want to know what everyone thinks about it as I'm really in love with him fell really hard but it seems like he's not interested sometimes and I'm worried about it if you need more info then just ask me

Ah, the last chapter of Ulysses.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2013, 8:57 am

Fnord wrote:
kizzykat wrote:
does he love me?

Ask HIM!! !

kizzykat wrote:

/end thread.......

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2013, 9:02 am

I guess if you don't put much info, you're not going to get answers that are personalised enough for you.

Plus...a week?