Page 5 of 10 [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 6:07 pm

MadeUnderground wrote:
I pick up on some subtle hints but I choose to ignore them until the woman results to basically screaming I WANT SEX!!

I just prefer it that way, that way I know for sure without question.

Often though, that won't happen. She'll just get pissed off with you and think you don't fancy her.

MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 6:13 pm

Tequila wrote:
MadeUnderground wrote:
I pick up on some subtle hints but I choose to ignore them until the woman results to basically screaming I WANT SEX!!

I just prefer it that way, that way I know for sure without question.

Often though, that won't happen. She'll just get pissed off with you and think you don't fancy her.

I am decent at subtle or even overt flirting (depending on the stage of the relationship I have with the woman) so she is well aware I am into her.

I think I just like watching them get hot and bothered until they're ready to explode. Then the physical endeavor that emerges from that sexual tension is always very feisty, hot and raunchy.

Just how I like my BBQ wings. 8)

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 10:25 pm

I'm pretty sure she wasn't giving me any signs. I'm pretty sure she either wasn't into me, or genuinely wanted to develop things much slower than most girls want to.

And she also put me through a ton of grief. It's done and over, time to look for the next girl. Case closed.

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 3:45 am

Chalk it up to experience mate, you're not the first person to be treated like crap nor will you be the last.

Get yourself some cats and a footballer. You will be happier :)

(when I'm not depressive I'm actually quite happy with the status quo with my footballer lol).

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 3:50 am

Kezzstar wrote:
Chalk it up to experience mate, you're not the first person to be treated like crap nor will you be the last.

(when I'm not depressive I'm actually quite happy with the status quo with my footballer lol).

What's exactly the purpose of the footballer?

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 3:54 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kezzstar wrote:

To be a good friend and someone to look up to. Someone to watch train, especially when he takes his shirt off (he doesn't shave/wax his chest either, YUM!). He's also a fun romantic interest to have while I wait for something to pop up.

Or if you mean his literal job description - stop the other team from kicking goals

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 3:59 am

Kezzstar wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kezzstar wrote:

To be a good friend and someone to look up to. Someone to watch train, especially when he takes his shirt off (he doesn't shave/wax his chest either, YUM!). He's also a fun romantic interest to have while I wait for something to pop up.

Or if you mean his literal job description - stop the other team from kicking goals

So he's your sexual partner in the transition periods between ex-bf and next boyfriend?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 4:02 am

Shau, pick a "footballer".

and then pick your kitties:

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 4:16 am

MadeUnderground wrote:
Tequila wrote:

For instance, if a woman you've never met before is constantly looking you up and down and offers to cook for you, along with a lot of other hints... what do you make of it?

I let her cook my favorite meal of fettuccini alfredo with blackened chicken, play xbox until my eyelids can no longer stay open and then I fall asleep, full, content and satisfied.

I kid, I kid. :D

Finally, someone I can get along with! :razz: :lol:

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 4:25 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kezzstar wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kezzstar wrote:

So he's your sexual partner in the transition periods between ex-bf and next boyfriend?

More like the guy I want to be my boyfriend, but it won't happen so I'm cool with just wishing until someone comes along, or he changes his mind, one or the other. I haven't slept with him (Over two years since I last was intimate with someone :( ).

Currently on my possibles list is the guy who checks the aircons at work, the traffic controller who I chat to walking to work and Captain Picard. God I hope my footballer changes his mind! :P

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 4:56 am

Tequila wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
Tequila I don't think so. If a woman wants you and is hot for you. It's more like she makes the first move. :lol:

Most women aren't that bold. They drop hints and hope the man picks them up. Most Aspie men will not pick them up unless they are basically screaming I WANT SEX!! !!11111 at the man.

Sometimes I think they make a funny face and then I start laughing, which is the worst thing you can do. Because it isn't suppose to be funny, but a seduction face. Some kind of look they give.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 8:24 am

Tequila wrote:
jerry00 wrote:
I don't understand why they make it so hard. They obviously want sex and obviously don't care that much if the guys a bastard.

So why not have sex with a socially awkward guy at least once? Why would that be worse than having sex with someone you know is a bastard?

Do you want the answer to this?

I have sex with my socially awkward boyfriend frequently.

I wish the fact that some women would rather have sex with bastards didn't tar us all with the same brush.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 8:32 am

Shau wrote:
Tequila wrote:
Not many women will give explicit permission like what OP wants.

There's a pretty big line between wanting a sexually assertive and dominant woman, and wanting a woman that doesn't tell me to stop when I make a move on her (Which I did again, and again, and again...). You got a pretty weird picture of what's going on painted in your head, m80.

And I'm definitely not exactly turned on by the body language of a cold fish.

You sound like you want a normal woman who wants to have sex with you.

It's not that complicated. You make out, she grabs your crotch, you take off clothes...even aspie men can handle that.

I suppose there's loads of societal BS that makes people think they have to complicate it, which I'm totally oblivious to. I think my social obliviousness has been a blessing when it came to getting into my current relationship. I'm sorry people aren't more straightforward.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 8:38 am

Shau wrote:

And if you're right, I'm not gonna be dealing with that BS. I'll just move onto the next girl who puts me through less BS, there's plenty of them out there I should know. I've never been put through so many hoops by a girl in my life, she was really the outlier.

That's the spirit :)

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 8:43 am

Shau wrote:
Well it's kinda weird how "feeling feminine" seems to coincide with "feeling like sh**". Feminine seems to be a pretty bad emotion.

It really can be terrible if you get treated like prey or think of yourself that way. It's good to feel treasured and beautiful, which is a sort of feminine feeling, but people don't let themselves feel/get treated nicely like that because they've been programmed by society to think of themselves in a degrading way. Getting into a good relationship is partly about getting your humanity back and throwing out all the oppressive s**t we've been conditioned to believe about ourselves and other people.

And sorry for spamming this thread.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 9:49 am

puddingmouse wrote:
I wish the fact that some women would rather have sex with bastards didn't tar us all with the same brush.

You have found a strong connection with your boyfriend. Good for you.

I don't think it's that. I said it was nothing to do with him being a bastard, if you were reading what I had said.