Ladies, would you date a hot guy with a crap personality?

Page 1 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 6:03 pm

Another thread made me think of this. So, if you met a really, REALLY hot guy and he had a crappy personality, or was dumb as a rock, would you date him just for his looks?

By crappy personality I don't mean a jerk or abusive, just a crappy personality.

I once dated a guy whose personality sucked so bad that I hated talking to him. He was also dumb as a rock and a bigtime redneck. He was so bad that I told him not to talk much around my friends either. Apparently he was used to that so he complied. He was the hottest guy I've ever gone out with though. Built like a God too. He was model hot. Being in the movies hot. A model in the movies hot lol. We dated for several months until I just couldn't take it anymore. Plus, he had the smallest penis I have ever seen. That did not help matters any. On the plus side, he had a motorcycle and was some kind of blackbelt in Kung Fu (not that Karate that you send kids to after school).

So, would you date a hot guy who only had his hotness going for him? If so would you only date him when you weren't looking for a long term relationship? I was young when I dated this guy and wasn't looking for anything permenant then.

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 6:09 pm

Hitler had Ava Braun,
Manson had Squeaky Fromme,
Ted Bundy got lots of dates,
I wonder what I'm doing wrong.
I don't pretend to understand women's little quirks
Just one thing I know for sure - chicks dig jerks
- Bill Hicks

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 6:19 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
Another thread made me think of this. So, if you met a really, REALLY hot guy and he had a crappy personality, or was dumb as a rock, would you date him just for his looks?

By crappy personality I don't mean a jerk or abusive, just a crappy personality.

I once dated a guy whose personality sucked so bad that I hated talking to him. He was also dumb as a rock and a bigtime redneck. He was so bad that I told him not to talk much around my friends either. Apparently he was used to that so he complied. He was the hottest guy I've ever gone out with though. Built like a God too. He was model hot. Being in the movies hot. A model in the movies hot lol. We dated for several months until I just couldn't take it anymore. Plus, he had the smallest penis I have ever seen. That did not help matters any. On the plus side, he had a motorcycle and was some kind of blackbelt in Kung Fu (not that Karate that you send kids to after school).

So, would you date a hot guy who only had his hotness going for him? If so would you only date him when you weren't looking for a long term relationship? I was young when I dated this guy and wasn't looking for anything permenant then.

Steroid effect + testosterone injections = Muscle and small penis and small mind.

But you women always think those hotties are natural, seriously every girl pointing me at some guy as "naturally hot" the latter turns out to be a heavy supplement/cycle user and the girl get shocked for learning this.

You women are so bad in detecting those.

LunaOsa
Raven
Raven

09 Dec 2013, 6:29 pm

No, no, and NO. I'm the type of girl who prefers personality over looks.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 6:31 pm

Willard wrote:
Hitler had Ava Braun,
Manson had Squeaky Fromme,
Ted Bundy got lots of dates,
I wonder what I'm doing wrong.
I don't pretend to understand women's little quirks
Just one thing I know for sure - chicks dig jerks
- Bill Hicks

He wasn't a jerk at all, he was just stupid. He was nice as could be, just had a crap personality.

Sona_21
Raven
Raven

09 Dec 2013, 6:31 pm

^that

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 6:35 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

Steroid effect + testosterone injections = Muscle and small penis and small mind.

But you women always think those hotties are natural, seriously every girl pointing me at some guy as "naturally hot" the latter turns out to be a heavy supplement/cycle user and the girl get shocked for learning this.

Nope, no steroids. He wasn't that huge. He had muscles from working out but was more cut than bulk. He was Mr All Natural. He wouldn't even take aspirin unless he absolutely had to.

poppyfields
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Dec 2013, 6:47 pm

I don't believe in crappy personalities, only ones that aren't compatible with mine.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 6:53 pm

There is no way in hell. I cannot tolerate people who are not at least SOMEWHAT intelligent or have something interesting to contribute to the conversation. I need to have intellectual conversations; attraction is only the initial factor. If there is nothing else, how the hell do people keep the relationship going? Although, Boo, I agree that tons of women are into that. I've seen them stay with moron guys, and only speak about the sex or about his physical appearance. They literally have zero things in common. The same can be said for guys, too, though. I've seen really unattractive guys (with money, etc.) have the stupidest girlfriends. Absolutely no common sense. Trying to have a conversation with those girls is like talking with a brick wall, same for the guys. Such is life, I suppose.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 7:04 pm

what is a crap personality?

Quote:
He was so bad that I told him not to talk much around my friends either. Apparently he was used to that so he complied.

Sounds like aspergers to me. NPD would have had a hissy fit and a real jerk would have walked out.

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 7:05 pm

LunaOsa wrote:
No, no, and NO. I'm the type of girl who prefers personality over looks.

+1

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 7:07 pm

I'd window shop, but no way I'm buying.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 7:17 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

Steroids do nothing whatsoever with the size of a man's dick. That's just a myth.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 7:19 pm

Not if hell froze over.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2013, 7:19 pm

Not if hell froze over.

Selchie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker