27 Dec 2013, 5:02 am

Rich women want ripped men.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 1:45 pm

Stalk wrote:

Let me hope this is a stereotype amongst certain types of rich women.

It sounds a lot like "feminists only want douchebags" claims.

We need legit believable facts for those claims to prove if they are really true or not.

Cynic
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Dec 2013, 2:03 pm

Nambo wrote:
Despite the claims of Feminism, Women are attracted to men more dominant than they are, they always want to be inferior, hence, even if a Woman earns all the money she could ever need, she will still only be attracted to a higher wage earner.

Kurgan wrote:
Most women aren't willing to date men who make less money than them.

100% true.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 5:45 pm

Uprising wrote:
Stalk wrote:

Let me hope this is a stereotype amongst certain types of rich women.

It sounds a lot like "feminists only want douchebags" claims.

We need legit believable facts for those claims to prove if they are really true or not.

Are you familiar with this series? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Millionaire_Matchmaker

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 6:05 pm

I posted this survey thing before:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11155091.htm

Quote:
only 8.2% preferred millionaires and 12.2% had no preference either way. But, interestingly, 84.5% of millionaire women prefer to date other millionaires.

I find this part very funny:

Quote:
Since the majority of millionaire women prefer to date millionaires, we asked why. One female member said it was a matter of ‘finding a partner with resources’ and ‘not carrying the whole financial burden’. The majority of responses had to do more with ‘staying in control’ of their finances.

She's talking as if she is some poor or middle-class woman who is worried about the upcoming financial burdens of marriage and concerned that her future offspring might die of hunger.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 6:10 pm

^ everything is relative
I am astounded that you feel entitled to mock other people for their attitudes when you are exceptionally picky yourself

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 6:16 pm

leafplant wrote:
^ everything is relative
I am astounded that you feel entitled to mock other people for their attitudes when you are exceptionally picky yourself

I mocking her statement because I find it stupid and illogical? She is a millionaire for f*****g sake! She doesn't need anyone to lift any financial burden for her! The interests from her bank accounts would be enough to make her children live a decent life.

Why millionaires men aren't that concerned about the "financial burden" while seeking for a partner?

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 6:29 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
leafplant wrote:
^ everything is relative

I mocking her statement because I find it stupid and illogical? She is a millionaire for f***ing sake! She doesn't need anyone to lift any financial burden for her! The interests from her bank accounts would be enough to make her children live a decent life.

Why millionaires men aren't that concerned about the "financial burden" while seeking for a partner?

your reasoning is completely illogical. For one, the financial burden of putting one, nevermind four children through private education and ivy league universities easily runs into millions. And being a millionaire is relative because depending on the social circles a person moves in their house alone would cost millions which together with upkeep and living expenses would obliterate most of the interest from, say, a 20 million nest egg in the bank. Then there is the clothes, the holidays etc etc - while to you it's crazy extravagant to spend 100,000 on a holiday, somebody like that may feel that they have to in order to maintain their social status. Not everyone can manage to be Warren Buffet.

now, for your other question, there is no data to suggest that millionaire men aren't as concerned about the financial burden - exactly the opposite in fact - otherwise that joke about the banker who wrote the Facebook message to that gold digger woman wouldn't have happened. He would have been only too thrilled to spend his money without care in the world - by your reasoning (which you seem to change around to suit)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 6:34 pm

leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
leafplant wrote:
^ everything is relative

I mocking her statement because I find it stupid and illogical? She is a millionaire for f***ing sake! She doesn't need anyone to lift any financial burden for her! The interests from her bank accounts would be enough to make her children live a decent life.

your reasoning is completely illogical. For one, the financial burden of putting one, nevermind four children through private education and ivy league universities easily runs into millions. And being a millionaire is relative because depending on the social circles a person moves in their house alone would cost millions which together with upkeep and living expenses would obliterate most of the interest from, say, a 20 million nest egg in the bank. Then there is the clothes, the holidays etc etc - while to you it's crazy extravagant to spend 100,000 on a holiday, somebody like that may feel that they have to in order to maintain their social status. Not everyone can manage to be Warren Buffet.

now, for your other question, there is no data to suggest that millionaire men aren't as concerned about the financial burden - exactly the opposite in fact - otherwise that joke about the banker who wrote the Facebook message to that gold digger woman wouldn't have happened. He would have been only too thrilled to spend his money without care in the world - by your reasoning (which you seem to change around to suit)

The banker who wrote that facebook message was replying to a gold digger to the question why millionaires prefer to marry average-looking women instead of "hot-looking" gold diggers like her, and he explained why it's a bad investment to marry a hot-looking gold digger.
However, he didn't say that he would marry only a millionaire.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 6:44 pm

OK, but if you think millionaires of either sex aren't very particular about whom they marry (by and large), I think you are being naive. It's just numbers at the end of the day - scaled up or down.

Ask yourself if you would marry someone with 100 thousand dollars of debt, for example?

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 9:14 pm

billiscool wrote:
ok,we know,that rich men are popular with the ladies.
but why isn't the same with rich women.I never hear
guys go ''I want a rich women''so,why don't
guys chase or desire rich women,the same
way women chase or desire rich men.

Just throwing this out there but...when have you seen a rich woman marry or even by the GF of a man that isn't wealthy?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 10:56 pm

bla bla bla same old s**t again.

Men are attractive for their manlihood, the ability to provide for a family and serve himself. The ability to come off better in a fight. It's engrained into our genes.

TheygoMew
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 11:54 pm

Maybe it's because men can't stick their penis in her college degree?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM[/youtube]

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2013, 5:41 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
bla bla bla same old sh** again.

Men are attractive for their manlihood, the ability to provide for a family and serve himself. The ability to come off better in a fight. It's engrained into our genes.

That's the truth.

Cynic
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Dec 2013, 5:03 pm

hale_bopp wrote:

That's the 100% truth. Females seek males for money + power. End of story. Males seek females to enhance their status. End of story. Many deny it, but the truth is staring you in the face. Get over yourselves.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2013, 5:25 pm

Cynic wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

That's the 100% truth. Females seek males for money + power. End of story. Males seek females to enhance their status. End of story. Many deny it, but the truth is staring you in the face. Get over yourselves.

No you get over yourself and go out and get to know some real human beings. Not all people are shallow self obsessed morons. I feel sorry that you don't know any nice well rounded people with interests and aspirations other than money and showing off. They are out there. Ugh!