dancing can make u attractive

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

02 Feb 2014, 3:54 pm

Dancing can make you attractive IF you're good at it.

However, be cautious. If you dance really badly, it's actually a turn-off to women. According to this study, if you suck at dancing it signals to women that you're a bad mating partner. It's a subconscious sign that your testosterone levels are lower than average, which means you're not up to a lady's baby-making standards. And your awkward moves on the dance floor may have evolved as a neon flashing sign to warn women to steer clear of you and your inferior DNA.

But if you're a good dancer, the opposite effect will happen. Women will be attracted to you more if you have killer dance moves. It can even get you laid.

So if you're a bad dancer, then you better practice your dance moves in front of a mirror. Just make sure your parents aren't watching and video taping it; or else you might be the laughing stock of Youtube for a week.

If you want to read the study, you can view it here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/scie ... claim.html

Einfari
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2014, 4:04 pm

That's an interesting study. I do find it really attractive when I guy can dance. If he can't dance, it's not a deal breaker for me though. I'm not the best dancer either, so if I was dating someone who can't dance, we'd both just laugh about it.

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2014, 4:42 pm

Interpretive Dance can be very expressive and beautiful, when done by someone with genuine talent. Ballet has it's place as an art form, though it tends to put me to sleep. It certainly requires athleticism and strength.

But to me, popular dancing is ridiculous gyration that makes anyone who does it look like a flopping fish. It certainly doesn't do anything to make Miley Cyrus attractive.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2014, 4:43 pm

I'm getting a group of people together through meetup.com to go on Friday to a Latin dancing social event with a workshop set before hand. A salsa lesson will be done before the dance floor opens to social dancing. I of course recommended the men to come to the workshop (especially inexperienced men). Women are of course welcome, but they don't really need to learn anything other than follow what their man tells them. If the man can't lead, the girl would likely rather dance with someone else.

It isn't a deal breaker to most women I know either that a guy doesn't know how to dance. But a man who is an experienced and very good dancer can easily turn a women on as well provided the women is interested in and attracted to that man.