Aspergers and mail order brides

Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Playa
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Feb 2007, 12:45 am

In my last thread, I mentioned how making prostitutes an integral part of my life helped me out both physically and spiritually.

http://wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name ... sc&start=0

I've now decided to take the next step. I'm interested in settling down with one woman, as opposed to merely having random sex with lots of different women. Since there is absolutely no chance in hell I am ever going to have a relationship the old fashioned way, I have accepted the fact that I will have to pay for one.

It is said that one must count one's blessings. My blessing is that I am a middle class male in a 1st world country, and that makes me desirable in the eyes of those women who had the misfortune of being born in a lousy country. I know that there is a very good chance that once these women get citizenship they will bail on me, but two years of a steady relationship is certainly better than nothing.

Also, these women are smoking hot. And since they're from foreign countries they are less likely to be turned off by my eccentricities. Which means that I have at least two years to form somewhat of a relationship (even if it's not a normal NT style relationship) as well as enjoy constant sex from an extremely attractive woman.

I am already going through the process, and within the next month or two I will be married to an extremely attractive foreign woman, and the relationship will last for at least two years.

I will keep you updated.

If any other aspies here have experiences with mail order brides, or have thought about resorting to them, or have any thoughts on the matter, then this is the thread to discuss it.

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 3:26 am

Congratulations on your finding lust and love.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 3:30 am

I think you are fooling yourself. Those ads may be sexy chicks, but that don't mean the real thing is going to look like that.

One of my dad's friends had several mail order brides from Phillipines. They all left him, including one who left him after he was able to get all of her family (parents and siblings) immigrated legally into the US. That cost him thou$and$.

I've also heard on news documentary shows that some of those mail order brides are actually criminals. Some are also mental and have physically harmed their husbands.

Also such women are more likely to have slept around so more likely chance to get an STD. Many third world countries have high rates of STDs also.

Personally I think you're plan is pretty moronic. You are just setting yourself up for hurt and possibly bodily harm and/or disease.

I think your time and energy would be more wellspent learning how to behave around women and how truely to get their attention.

I know you think you got it all figured out and think you will just get a new bride every two years. But coming from someone who has had a number of relationships and been dumped several times let me tell you it hurts and each time it hurts more. You will end up harming yourself more than you will gain any real pleasure. There is more to life than easy sex.

Why don't you just buy some male sex toys to help you through the rough patches?

MarieElana
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 5:59 am

That sounds kinda odd, taking advantage of others from another country. Then again, I've always been skeptical about prostitution, mail-order brides and having a woman for the sake of sex o.o

Then again I don't exactly have these urges to have sex yet. There's something that feels wholesome and satisfying about cuddling and hugs, hence why I still sleep with plush toys.

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 6:17 am

*hey now*
I'm a mail order *child* from one of those *lousy* countries-yeah and I'm that hot.

Would have rather been left to rot, quite honestly.

I see how your decision could work well for the two of you. I see how you decisions could work less well for you.

If you treat the girl like you are rescuing her from a garbage can-you will have garbage.

And don't be so down on yourself. This may last a lifetime--are you prepared for that?

I hope so. For both your sakes. Be the best man you can be as she will be being the best woman she can be-in a strange place, with her culture and her PEOPLE very far away.

Fill her gaps, respect her heart, and she will likely make you very very happy.

Also*keynote* foriengn women DO NOT as well understand or even have an instinctual need for *screwing around*--so don't treat her like it-or you will push her away. It's not her fault she is so damn pretty...and isn't that supposed to be a good thing?

:wink:

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 6:18 am

The idea of bringing over a woman from Russia sounds good at first. I would have somebody, and I would also be bringing them out of a terrible place. But I don't think it would ever work out that way.

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 6:24 am

Marie Elana, are you having trouble posting photos?

I can help you there if you pm me to confirm this is so.
Or, well, since I'm here. I'm not sure but to put images into a forum like this one: Goto PhotoBucket.com (or any other free image site) and upload a picture from your machine and or web. (after making account: push image upload button and browse)

Once your image is saved to the account, scroll to it and copy (select + Ctrl C) the image tag beneath it. it looks like [IMG_httpblahblahblahectectect//_IMG]

Then come back to the forum and into a post press paste (CRTL V)

The image tag [IMG_httpblahblahblahectectect//_IMG] should paste as an image tag-but not an image. Preview the post to check and see if it works-the picture should then be showing in the Preview and Post sections.

(sorry playa..)

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

MarieElana
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 6:39 am

SeaBright wrote:
Marie Elana, are you having trouble posting photos?

I can help you there if you pm me to confirm this is so.
Or, well, since I'm here. I'm not sure but to put images into a forum like this one: Goto PhotoBucket.com (or any other free image site) and upload a picture from your machine and or web. (after making account: push image upload button and browse)

Once your image is saved to the account, scroll to it and copy (select + Ctrl C) the image tag beneath it. it looks like [IMG_httpblahblahblahectectect//_IMG]

Then come back to the forum and into a post press paste (CRTL V)

The image tag [IMG_httpblahblahblahectectect//_IMG] should paste as an image tag-but not an image. Preview the post to check and see if it works-the picture should then be showing in the Preview and Post sections.

(sorry playa..)

No, I know how to do that, but then I realized it's disabled from signitures.

I wanted to put this in my sig: Image

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 7:21 am

Russia is not a terrible place, you are kidding yourselves.....
short on men-yes.
Dating american is like scraping the bottom of the barrel from a russian perspective, or even a European perspective for ALOT of folks; though there is always the *hope* of a good one.

Whatever gets you through your day and all. If you think your *rescuing* someone, your in for a surprise.

newchum
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 7:28 am

MarieElana wrote:
That sounds kinda odd, taking advantage of others from another country. Then again, I've always been skeptical about prostitution, mail-order brides and having a woman for the sake of sex o.o

In my opinion prostitution sounds like a 1000 times more straight forward than the plan Playa is suggesting.

eipsa
Raven
Raven

16 Feb 2007, 9:55 am

Be carefull you dont get scammed!! !!
From what I've heard what will happen is either you send them money (for planeticket etc) and you never see or hear from them again....
Or someone else (other than in the picture) arrives. This someone is a sexslave who's family is being threatened by the mafia in her home country..., or its just someone really ugly/unattractive/weird that nobody else wants and definently not the one in the picture.

So be carefull! Use sound judgement and remember that if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is....
Caveat Emptor! (Byer beware)

Another thing, if it's someone from a poor village in some third-world country, or like from the boonies of russia or uzbekistan or somewhere, then its highly likely that she's so uneducated that you wont be able to have fun with her because you are on a different level entirely.. (i.e. you can have ok sex probably, but thats about it). I'm staying in sub-sahara africa at the moment and the local girls are like that, and therefore most foreigners who arrive here cant have meaningfull relationships with them because they are just on a different planet! (hows that for wrongplanet?) Even the sex is only so so .... and this whole thing they have about how they are brought up to beleive they have to please the man etc etc, that gets really really boring very quickly...
If I were you I would rather look into some of the more serious online dating sites or how about an oldfasioned matchmaker (i.e. no online, but in person).... they are expensive but you probably get what you pay for...

MarieElana
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 1:24 pm

newchum wrote:
MarieElana wrote:

In my opinion prostitution sounds like a 1000 times more straight forward than the plan Playa is suggesting.

And if I am right both are illegal to do.

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 1:45 pm

Last time playa was here, he was suspected of being a troll. My apologies if this is not the case.

I have heard a couple of stories of mail order brides working out, usually when the woman is highly educated or hopes to become highly educated.

I think there was a documentary about a male order bride made a couple years ago... the guy really fell in love with her, but then she left him for his best friend?

And you can't be guaranteed "sex for 2 years." If she doesn't want to have sex with you, she doesn't have to.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 1:46 pm

You may want to go for South American women, rather than Russian (or East European in general) women. Women in South America tend to have warmer, friendlier personalities; it seems to be a cultural thing. I was at a party a few months ago, and I ended up talking to an exchange student from Uruguay. She was very friendly and intelligent, smiled a lot, and even taught me a few Salsa dance moves. Women from Eastern Europe, from what I heard, tend to have "colder", more reserved personalities, due to being hardened by the poor economy, disorder in society, and corruption in the government. Smiling in public is considered a sign of weakness or stupidity. At the same time, they have a lot of redeeming aspects: many of them are incredibly good-looking, and they really know how to cook. But for me personally, I'd be more comfortable around South American women, rather women, at least judging from the cultural information I know.

MarieElana
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 1:47 pm

One thing that comes to mind is that they're people selling themselves into a better life... :<

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 2:22 pm

eipsa wrote:
Be carefull you dont get scammed!! !!
From what I've heard what will happen is either you send them money (for planeticket etc) and you never see or hear from them again....
Or someone else (other than in the picture) arrives. This someone is a sexslave who's family is being threatened by the mafia in her home country..., or its just someone really ugly/unattractive/weird that nobody else wants and definently not the one in the picture.

So be carefull! Use sound judgement and remember that if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is....
Caveat Emptor! (Byer beware)

Another thing, if it's someone from a poor village in some third-world country, or like from the boonies of russia or uzbekistan or somewhere, then its highly likely that she's so uneducated that you wont be able to have fun with her because you are on a different level entirely.. (i.e. you can have ok sex probably, but thats about it). I'm staying in sub-sahara africa at the moment and the local girls are like that, and therefore most foreigners who arrive here cant have meaningfull relationships with them because they are just on a different planet! (hows that for wrongplanet?) Even the sex is only so so .... and this whole thing they have about how they are brought up to beleive they have to please the man etc etc, that gets really really boring very quickly...
If I were you I would rather look into some of the more serious online dating sites or how about an oldfasioned matchmaker (i.e. no online, but in person).... they are expensive but you probably get what you pay for...

Yeah, that's pretty much why I wouldn't do it. To a much lesser extent I think dating sites are like this too.