Worldwide Aspergian single List 2.0(Straight)

Page 10 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

SpencerD1115
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Aug 2020, 8:01 pm

Firstly what I am looking for and a little bit about me: I am 28, I have High Functioning Asperges, I am looking for a kind, caring, loving, intelligent, family oriented (deep bond with family) woman with a conservatively minded (not politically) soul. I am extremely interested in finding a friendship with the possibility of romance; without tattoos or piercings. I have been frustrated in the lack of romance, female friendship, and dates. I have not ever been on what one might consider a date with someone looking for similarly minded things I want. Looking for someone who loves books, movies, and writing. Who is hopeless deeply romantic soul like myself.

For me my diagnosis appears in these ways: I’m shy, I have social Anxiety, and think differently about career and dreams.

Secondly: Love (outsider my family and friends) has never been easy or worked out for me. My life is littered with stopgaps of romantic love coming and going never much for the best. Going back all the way to my being in third grade. Another issue is that most apps aren’t filled with many honest or real people, most sadly are whores, wanting no real relationships but instead intercourse and moving on afterwards. It makes it seem like rap music or most of the modern unintelligible lyrics of music these days, vapping, and many things form today are things Which are pushing our world further away from progressing forward in a good way. It’s another reason why I don’t fit into today’s society in many ways. I’m sure many people reading this agree they don’t either in many ways as well.

Thirdly: I am more of an old soul in a young man’s body. It’s led me to the point where there’s a fact there aren’t many women out there that are what I’m looking for that seem to fit Me or even our dating material. Most people don’t want to date these days they just wanna hit it and quit it if you will! If not intercourse they are interested in they want: sugar daddies, or they are lying to and telling you the truth (catfishing you) and trying to get money off you (for reasons such broken phone or to get one) etc.

It’s made me contemplate and plan out a specific app (up there with e-harmony or Match) for dating for people like ourselves and people who are on inspection in other ways as well as people with other disabilities and mental or physical. I mean disability, brain function, unless, whatever you wanna call it (don’t mean to offend anyone). I just need funding and help for long run to make the most amazing app for dating for our type of people in this world.

Lastly, I look forward to seeing if any woman 25-35 want to talk and if we could go anywhere. Hopefully from text to phone call and then video calls? Anyone Interested in talk the app let me know! Thanks in advance for reading this post.

- Spencer

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2020, 1:36 am

Hey,

I'm Dani.

Male

Interests

Hip hop music(rap , RnB), basketball, rapping, singing, science and space stuff particularly the Kepler region, I really like cranes and machinery, cars specifically mechanical stuff, PC gaming and cooking

Religion

Agnostic-atheist

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

What I'm doing with my life

I've studied automotive mechanics, like call centre work would like to work in childcare as I love children, they're awesome and have no expectations and they love having fun and learning. Am currently working on beginning a mixtape album rap and singing I am trying to quit smoking cigarettes and enjoy drinking alcohol. I like recycling and nature and insects.
I have kids but no living with me.

Looking for

Someone I can go out on a date with who has similar interests to me so that we can have casual conversations on subjects that appeal to both of us. If not I've all the time in the world to love your interests and only expect someone to be supportive of mine if not actually enjoy it as I'm getting pretty damn good at compromising with others. (I work hard at understanding others points of view and that has been very difficult) am open to private messages and would probably consider a long distance relationship.

Some pictures of me. (Click the link)

https://photobucket.com/u/Sodanz

Am very open and honest and a super caring guy who often gets his feelings hurt. I would love a girl to inspire me to write her n the world love songs. :heart: :D

Gamerking27
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Dec 2020, 10:52 am

Hello, my name is Aurkaw.

I am 27 years old.

I am male.

I live in NYC.

I was diagnosed with Aspergers in high school.

I am interested in mathematics and video games, primarily, and also physics and philosophy and computer science.

I am looking for a girlfriend, preferably a white girl, who lives in NYC and likes math and/or video games (preferably both math and video games)

Message me if you are qualified and are interested.