Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 5:29 am

Why are there only super-high quality guys on online dating?! I stand NO chance with these guys and yet the site keeps on matching me up with them. Sure, I walk every day (6kms from the train station home, stopping to take some photos) but I'm still overweight (and a junk food addict) plus I can't keep my house tidy to save myself (next pay I'm going to go back to hiring someone to clean up once a month).

Oh well. It's not like singledom is killing me, it's more something to keep my family, co-workers and friends off my back (and if something happens then yay).

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 5:47 am

This is the first time in my entire lifetime I see a female complaining about how high-quality guys on online dating are.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 5:49 am

Quote:
Oh well. It's not like singledom is killing me, it's more something to keep my family, co-workers and friends off my back (and if something happens then yay).

Read this tarantella, and the OP is not a man.

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 6:10 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
This is the first time in my entire lifetime I see a female complaining about how high-quality guys on online dating are.

What right do have to expect a guy with a six-pack and whose primary focus is his health (yes, I've learnt from my experiences with the footy player - he and I are still great friends though) to date a Aspergers girl with a spare tyre who likes writing? Seriously, if you saw a gorgeous guy with a girl like me you'd laugh.

mezzanotte
Veteran
Veteran

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

07 Aug 2014, 6:54 am

mezzanotte wrote:
http://www.millionairematch.com/

:lol: .

There are plenty enough normal people in the world for you to be comfortable with.
So people tell me.

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Bruce Lee.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 9:18 am

Kezzstar wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

What right do have to expect a guy with a six-pack and whose primary focus is his health (yes, I've learnt from my experiences with the footy player - he and I are still great friends though) to date a Aspergers girl with a spare tyre who likes writing? Seriously, if you saw a gorgeous guy with a girl like me you'd laugh.

I am laughing right now, yes, because you need to get real. You are not much different of the "hot girl" 's guy in the other thread. The other reason why I am laughing is on what you consider high quality.

But to be honest, yes a six-packs hot guy usually goes for equivalently fit and hot looking girls; unless you are rich maybe, otherwise it's hardly to happen. If you are not model yourself then don't expect a model.

You know, there are millions of guys other than six-packies... you know, guys with natural and normal tummies, just saying.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 11:25 am

Same. These hot cute guys all wanna meet and date me but I can't do that.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 11:32 am

Kezzstar wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Lololol I totally get you. I am chatting to some really sporty slim and toned men on tinder. All of them with a nice job, very ambitious, sociable. We get along great on tinder but I know they will be disappointed when I meet them and everyone would be thinking: what the hell is that akward 20 pounds overweight girl doing with that slim sexy tall stud. Way above my league

BioBird
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Aug 2014, 12:06 pm

Personally, I'm completely put off and bored by the "perfectly normal and gorgeous" people. Male, or female, doesn't matter. I have what many people have called a great body, and apparently people find me to be quite attractive, but it doesn't help me too much because I either end up attracting people who are complete candy-fluff (no substance), or else I attract those who are overly clingy and dependent. Also, who knew there were so many monogamous guys? sigh

I do have to disagree with the "so many great online dating guys" opinion, though. I've met a few applicable people off of the internet, but for the most part they seem very... ugh. Horrible, in fact. I think this is because what I long for most in a partner(s) are the traits of kindness, intelligence, and a strong sense of willpower+actually putting their intelligence to good use. Being somewhat attractive and fit (healthy) doesn't hurt, but I still find very-fit people to be a bit gross and once again, boring. I'm inspired by their glistening pecs, but I just can't be bothered with them

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 2:52 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kezzstar wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I am laughing right now, yes, because you need to get real. You are not much different of the "hot girl" 's guy in the other thread. The other reason why I am laughing is on what you consider high quality.

But to be honest, yes a six-packs hot guy usually goes for equivalently fit and hot looking girls; unless you are rich maybe, otherwise it's hardly to happen. If you are not model yourself then don't expect a model.

You know, there are millions of guys other than six-packies... you know, guys with natural and normal tummies, just saying.

Yes, and most of them are taken with super-awesome ladies. At least I'm honest about what I can acheive in a relationship*!

(*admittedly after two smacking downs, not going to do that again)

FMX
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 3:39 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

+1 I was just going to say that!

Eureka13
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 4:13 pm

You have EVERY right to anyone who is interested in you, and who is interesting to you!

Why not drop a couple of them a line or two? Just because they're attractive doesn't mean they won't find you attractive. I know you got burned by your footy player, but perhaps some of these guys are not jocks, but instead are geeky introverts that just happen to be good looking. In which case they may very well think you're the best thing since sliced bread!

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 8:34 pm

BioBird wrote:
Personally, I'm completely put off and bored by the "perfectly normal and gorgeous" people. Male, or female, doesn't matter. I have what many people have called a great body, and apparently people find me to be quite attractive, but it doesn't help me too much because I either end up attracting people who are complete candy-fluff (no substance), or else I attract those who are overly clingy and dependent. Also, who knew there were so many monogamous guys? sigh

I do have to disagree with the "so many great online dating guys" opinion, though. I've met a few applicable people off of the internet, but for the most part they seem very... ugh. Horrible, in fact. I think this is because what I long for most in a partner(s) are the traits of kindness, intelligence, and a strong sense of willpower+actually putting their intelligence to good use. Being somewhat attractive and fit (healthy) doesn't hurt, but I still find very-fit people to be a bit gross and once again, boring. I'm inspired by their glistening pecs, but I just can't be bothered with them

Hey, I finally found someone on this forum, that lives in the same state as me. Hello *waves*. Now in terms of the OP, I'm sure I'll get flack for this, but if you want to attract a certain type of guy and you willingly admit you are addicted to junk food, why not work on your diet first?

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 8:49 pm

CommanderKeen wrote:
BioBird wrote:

Hey, I finally found someone on this forum, that lives in the same state as me. Hello *waves*. Now in terms of the OP, I'm sure I'll get flack for this, but if you want to attract a certain type of guy and you willingly admit you are addicted to junk food, why not work on your diet first?

It's not that I want to attract these sorts of guys (and even before I got sick and stacked on the weight, I didn't attract them anyway) it's just that the "matching" process of eHarmony pairs me up with these guys.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 8:50 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
Kezzstar wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Lololol I totally get you. I am chatting to some really sporty slim and toned men on tinder. All of them with a nice job, very ambitious, sociable. We get along great on tinder but I know they will be disappointed when I meet them and everyone would be thinking: what the hell is that akward 20 pounds overweight girl doing with that slim sexy tall stud. Way above my league

Answer: getting some hot stud sex every night.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I