Seemed to scare my cousin's friend off

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sino
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Mar 2015, 9:48 pm

KayteeKay wrote:
Yes, a Girl that exchanged the occasional pleasantries with Sting and made it clear she wanted even LESS to do with him (no longer exchanging pleasantries, deleting him from Facebook) -- and, NO, Sting isn't ENTITLED to so much as a 1 sentence explanation.

(There's also the little matter that if Sting asks for an explanation from the girl or his cousin, he'll get a white lie pleasantry -- "oh, it's nothing" or "oh, I've just been so busy" -- that he will totally misinterpret).

At this point it's quite clear that you - whether willfully or otherwise - will not acknowledge our arguments, or the tone in which you address the rest of us (which, as I've said before, is hostile - and will thus be reciprocated accordingly). Personally I feel as if you may be projecting onto OP; how are you certain he will follow through with another interaction even if he was fed a white lie? Regardless, Sting has apparently left this discussion long ago, so at this point we're merely arguing conjecture. That's hardly worth my time.