do you get jealous when you see someone with a glooking wife

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 5:57 am

trollcatman wrote:
^^^ I quit watching after 1 minute something, it was just rant rant rant. Of course life isn't fair. Little babies born with HIV is f*****g unfair, people getting blown up by bombs is f*****g unfair, people getting stabbed in the neck and being paralysed from the neck down is f*****g unfair, the 700 people drowning in the Mediterranean last week is f*****g unfair. Sitting in your car doing nothing and then feeling the universe has screwed you because other people are having more fun... meh. I KNOW life is unfair, but I don't think that rant is going to attract any women. If you are in that mood just go to the pub or something, that's what they are for, to wind down after a moderately sh***y day.

Word.
Innocent people being murdered by some crazy youtube guy is also unfair, he never thought of that.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 4:04 pm

1.stopped it at rodg

not interested in listening to that crazy guys rant. surprised youtube didn't remove all his videos.

2.life isn't fair. don't see a need to make others feel sh***y by comparing other unfairness to theirs. one upping someone isn't cool.

yeah a lot of peoples shittyniess is nothing compared to others, this doesn't make thier shittyness less sh***y. but hey next time anything bad happens to you just remember 6million people were killed by nazis so nothing bad can ever happen to any of us. broke you leg. shut up you baby. 6 million jews. someone paralyzed you from the neck down, well 6 million jews.

I choose to try to comfort others rather then one up them. so much bad things have happen and keep happing. but i doubt you'd go tell those families of the people who died in nepal that its not unfair because something badder happen to someone else.

that said I don't get jealous of guys with good look wifes. I am jealous of them being in a relationship. but I'm not one of those people so focused on looks.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 4:33 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
trollcatman wrote:
^^^ I quit watching after 1 minute something, it was just rant rant rant. Of course life isn't fair. Little babies born with HIV is f*****g unfair, people getting blown up by bombs is f*****g unfair, people getting stabbed in the neck and being paralysed from the neck down is f*****g unfair, the 700 people drowning in the Mediterranean last week is f*****g unfair. Sitting in your car doing nothing and then feeling the universe has screwed you because other people are having more fun... meh. I KNOW life is unfair, but I don't think that rant is going to attract any women. If you are in that mood just go to the pub or something, that's what they are for, to wind down after a moderately sh***y day.

Word.
Innocent people being murdered by some crazy youtube guy is also unfair, he never thought of that.

He didn't seem like a very rational thinker, he was half Asian himself and hated other Asians or mixed-race people/relationships.