Boo's "Afraid Of Being Alone Forever?"

Page 9 of 63 [ 1001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 63  Next

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 12:14 am

Trollcatman, you were saying...? :lol:

I love cats and rabbits :D

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 2:39 am

Bunnies are good for stews.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 2:46 am

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 2:54 am

trollcatman, please stop being mean to Bondkatten.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 3:13 am

Boo, you should be nicer to me since I'm going to help you find your dream crazy cat lady :) All my catpictures will lure her here and this will be your future :lol:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 3:29 am

I actually have a crush on a "cat lady" (in real life), well...she's a lady with 2 cats only but crazy about cats generally.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 3:32 am

Does she know how you feel about her?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 3:40 am

Nope, no need, because there's no potential she'll like me.

Don't ask me how I know this, it's not a matter of confidence here, I am not that young so I am experienced in how a really interested woman acts, and what's potential and what's not. I just know it.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 3:48 am

Sorry to hear that, but maybe it will change in the future...
Or you'll find someone else, but I think you need to change your tactics and not pretend that you are a male stripper :)

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 3:56 am

This thread has become very mainstream, what is it about tubular shaped pig meat! :)

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 4:08 am

trollcatman wrote:
Everyone loves cats... unless they are dog, a rabbit or a fox.

yay more foxes.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 4:16 am

^^ :lol: The male stripper's online prank worked scarily well. All got interested in how I got into this, no one even blocked me as I was expecting.
I had to block/ignore some after bugging me to send them pics :lol:.

Quote:
Sorry to hear that, but maybe it will change in the future...

This never changes in the future, and telling them how you feel is a stupid thing to do and wouldn't change anything.

I said this before on wp, and I say it again to all those "Does she like me" guys : Whenever you second guess it usually means she's not. The way an interested girl acts is often too obvious to catch, you don't need pua s**t, you don't need super social skills, you don't need body language courses, they are too obvious even for aspies because they're actions, even if she's a shy girl, even if she's too introvert, you can still tell by her actions.

I've never second guessed about the girls who really liked me in the past, and all turned out they really did, and none had a bold character either. Example: she texts a good morning and good night every day, she initiates texting, she initiates conversation when you see her, she keeps inviting you to outings (outside work/school..etc), one to one outing is even a stronger sign, she introduces you to her friends, she keeps suggesting to do some chores together (outside work/school..etc), messaging you on fb just after adding her (just adding is no sign)...etc.

The frequency of those is very important.

Combination of all those and high frequency = a very very high % she's really interested.

A common mistake I see often here that guys build their assumption on subtle things instead, like how some coworker smiled to him, or how she sits next to him once, how her leg bumped his leg once....stupid stuff.... while neglecting the most obvious thing: a really interested girl would keep maintaining a contact with you and would try to do stuff with you. If she never does then she was never interested, if she never texts you unless you text her then she was never interested, also if she never comes to you and engages a conversation -- whenever you feel that she never acts unless you bug her, then she's never interested.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 29 Apr 2015, 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 4:19 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Don't ask me how I know this, it's not a matter of confidence here, I am not that young so I am experienced in how a really interested woman acts, and what's potential and what's not. I just know it.

i have a bunch a of male friends with the similar issue - i see nothing wrong with them, they're all good friends, good people, yet they can't get a girlfriend. :? I don't get it.

i've been trying to help one buddy get a girlfriend, but nah, it's like he's been cursed. He sounds just like you do.

Females work in mysterious ways. :scratch:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 4:27 am

Booyakasha wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

i have a bunch a of male friends with the similar issue - i see nothing wrong with them, they're all good friends, good people, yet they can't get a girlfriend. :? I don't get it.

i've been trying to help one buddy get a girlfriend, but nah, it's like he's been cursed. He sounds just like you do.

because being a good person isn't hot or attractive. not attractive well off good guys are hot.

maybe this is why the world is going to s**t. each new generation is the spawn of mean cruel hot people. while nice good people don't reproduce nearly as much.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 4:35 am

sly279 wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

because being a good person isn't hot or attractive. not attractive well off good guys are hot.

maybe this is why the world is going to s**t. each new generation is the spawn of mean cruel hot people. while nice good people don't reproduce nearly as much.

Well, if i weren't married, i would date one of them. I married my husband since he was nice and smart.

So not every female is like that, but I just don't get some of these women - why choose some jerky alphas which will cheat and disrespect you, while some nice guy will treat you with respect? :scratch: to show off? that's just lame.

I wouldn't touch with a stick any well off jerky arrogant bastard, no matter how big his six pack is or how thick is his wallet...he can take it back to the gym. And his money and the attitude as well. :?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 4:48 am

Booyakasha wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Well, if i weren't married, i could date one of them. I married my husband since he was nice and smart.

So not every female is like that, but I just don't get some of these women - why choose some jerky alphas which will cheat and disrespect you, while some nice guy will treat you with respect? :scratch: to show off? that's just lame.

I wouldn't touch with a stick any well off jerky arrogant bastard, no matter how big his six pack is or how thick is his wallet...he can take it back to the gym. And his money and the attitude as well. :?

probably same reason guys will date cruel, self centered hot women. they view the benefits outweigh the bad.

so the money, status, hotness outweigh that hes a as*hole who beats them.

yeah there are but like yourself they'll all married or taken. cause they kind and date good guys. so they get asked out and married fast. only women i've heard say I'd make a good bf are those who are in relationships. the ones who are single want the attractive confident well off guy. or as they call it "real" man. I'm apparently not a man. nor am I a woman. so I don't know what I am. whatever I am I'm lonely and tired of living but don't want to die but I want this to stop. so confusing. I'll be cheering the day this nation falls or the economy completely collapses and money is no more.

reality is today a mans worth is only so much as money he has. women feel their bodies and being a woman entitles them to the mans money and status. men are told they aren't entitled to anything.

not all women mind you just the majority of them. others are in relationships already. and the rest stay silent.

whole things depressing. I don't know if its cause I not well off or just born with a minimalist and caring heart. I don't care about how much a woman makes or what job she has or any of tha tshit. I only care about personality and being attractive to me. rather have a poor playful silly girl then a rich stuck up cruel girl any day.

sorry this subject deeply depresses me.