Page 5 of 5 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

The_Joker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Apr 2016, 1:12 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Joker wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

I love my boyfriend for who he is and we both would love to have a crapload of money, but not something either of us have now. But yes there are relationships where those involved care about each other and like each other for who they are...rather than for what one or the other has. Granted perhaps it is rare sort of relationship....and most are more material based. I guess a lot of females wouldn't have repeatedly spent the night with a guy on the living room floor they are crashing on for months...might have moved on long before that. But I didn't give a crap whether he had a room or a bed or any of that because I was into him not what stuff he has.

How old are you?

Hmm, a minority anomaly and exception but not the general rule. How long you've been together? I'm curious.

If a long time I can't question or criticize anything where what you say is resolute but if only a short period of time then I would say I would have to wonder how long that would last.

At any rate congratulations, you succeed where a majority doesn't, refuse, or can't.

Don't mind me, I find sexual behavioral dynamics a fascinating subject. I come off weird that way.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2016, 2:16 pm

The_Joker wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Joker wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

I love my boyfriend for who he is and we both would love to have a crapload of money, but not something either of us have now. But yes there are relationships where those involved care about each other and like each other for who they are...rather than for what one or the other has. Granted perhaps it is rare sort of relationship....and most are more material based. I guess a lot of females wouldn't have repeatedly spent the night with a guy on the living room floor they are crashing on for months...might have moved on long before that. But I didn't give a crap whether he had a room or a bed or any of that because I was into him not what stuff he has.

How old are you?

Hmm, a minority anomaly and exception but not the general rule. How long you've been together? I'm curious.

If a long time I can't question or criticize anything where what you say is resolute but if only a short period of time then I would say I would have to wonder how long that would last.

At any rate congratulations, you succeed where a majority doesn't, refuse, or can't.

Don't mind me, I find sexual behavioral dynamics a fascinating subject. I come off weird that way.

Over 6 months and planning to live together, so the prospects of it lasting seem pretty good...especially with the stupid amount we miss each other when we're apart for more than a day.

Unfortunately it is starting to look like its in the minority, though.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2016, 2:28 pm

I should find those chicks and breed them, digging cash is more useful for me than earthworms.

The_Joker

26 Apr 2016, 2:33 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Joker wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Joker wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

How old are you?

Over 6 months and planning to live together, so the prospects of it lasting seem pretty good...especially with the stupid amount we miss each other when we're apart for more than a day.

Unfortunately it is starting to look like its in the minority, though.

Well, once again congratulations. Much happiness to you both.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2016, 2:40 pm

rdos wrote:
sly279 wrote:
More like a tazmanain tiger. There's very few of them and when their gone they're gone

More like there are girls like that growing up all the time, so they never "go extinct" like the tiger might.

Shallow people raise shallow children

Non shallow people reproduce at a far far far lower rate as there's more shallow women who reject guys then non shallow women who date them.

It's unsustainable eventually they'll be no non shallow people as their either been out produced too much or killed off my mean shallow people.

Look at the past people use to be far less shallow. Just in a few generations it's gotten so bad. Few more and it'll completely taken over.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2016, 2:48 pm

sly279 wrote:
rdos wrote:
sly279 wrote:
More like a tazmanain tiger. There's very few of them and when their gone they're gone

More like there are girls like that growing up all the time, so they never "go extinct" like the tiger might.

Shallow people raise shallow children

Non shallow people reproduce at a far far far lower rate as there's more shallow women who reject guys then non shallow women who date them.

It's unsustainable eventually they'll be no non shallow people as their either been out produced too much or killed off my mean shallow people.

Look at the past people use to be far less shallow. Just in a few generations it's gotten so bad. Few more and it'll completely taken over.

Nah, won't happen. NTs have created a highly non-sustainable culture that will collapse all by itself. After that happens, NDs will be needed and valued again, if the human species survives at all. :mrgreen:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2016, 3:48 pm

To sweetleaf as it won't let me quote

They'd never dated then. They want guys to have the own place like living alone. Renting a place together and having his own room is no no. So shackling up homeless style on a friends couch would be super super no.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 7:29 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Joker wrote:
PennyFri wrote:
The_Joker wrote:
Chicks dig money and lots of it.

If you're broke and don't got much going on they'll ignore you to no end.

Women attracted to men for money would make for shallow relationships anyway. Better off poor & in love!

The magical unicorn woman that loves the man for who he is and not his money I've never encountered at all in my entire life.

When I was a younger man I looked all over for this elusive magical or mythical female creature that I've read about in fictional romance novels, literature, and cinema but alas I could never find.

I'm in a similar situation with my boyfriend he works in a factory. He can't afford to woo me or buy me presents and we share a horrible single metal bed at his parents but I love him so it doesn't matter.

Plus the only guy I've dated who had money was horrible and arrogant

I would rather make my own money or earn money together with someone than date someone with money. I would hate feeling indebted to them all the time for buying me stuff

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 11:28 am

Lot of women on wp wouldn't even given your bf time of day.