Another appearance poll. This time: Hair.

Page 7 of 9 [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Does hair play a big factor in appearance?
Yes 68%  68%  [ 45 ]
No 32%  32%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 66

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 4:54 pm

yeah well no book will tell me how to live my life
or some man in the sky

back on topic blonde is also another very sexy colour

but when ou want good results basic brown is always nice :D

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 4:55 pm

Kilroy wrote:
yeah well no book will tell me how to live my life
or some man in the sky

back on topic blonde is also another very sexy colour

but when ou want good results basic brown is always nice :D

Yeah, religion sucks. Jesus was probably gay anyway.
I like blonde hair as well. Blonde hair is the best 'normal' hair colour.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 4:57 pm

Yoshie777 wrote:
Ok, I'll just stay out of this, then. I promised to never talk about homosexuality again on this website, so that way, I never accidentally offend anyone in any way. That is why I wanted to go back to the main topic. :(

WHY CAN'T I GET YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I'M JUST TRYING TO AVOID BEING MEAN!!?? :x

There's nothing wrong with talking about it.
Anyhow, we should be back on topic, but
one has to be tolerant of others beliefs,
or it is difficult to exist.

I think blue is the best natural Feather color.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 4:57 pm

Sopho wrote:
Jesus was probably gay anyway.

So, there is where Betrayed by a Kiss comes from :lol:

Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 4:58 pm

Sorry, just had to vent. I guess when I sent the post, I was a little too late. I take my time when it comes to writing, so I apologize. My sensitivity towards this subject has nothing to do with any of you. It's just that I already accidentally insulted some of you and I never want to do that again. Laugh at me all you want, but I'm not only sensitive to other people, but I am especially sensitive to myself. There are just some subjects that I am terrible in discussing. Homosexuality isn't the only one. Politics, religion, money, television, some movie topics, and pop culture are also some of the categories that I am bad at. Again, I am very sorry and guilty that I even said anything at all. I just don't want to play the villain on this website. :oops: :cry:

Anyway, again, hair is of no importance to me. The only thing is that I hope I don't go bald. However, when it comes to girls, personality is everything. I hardly judge on looks when I'm looking for a connection. :roll:

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 4:59 pm

I judge on both looks and personality to be honest.
Which might sound superficial, but it's not really. If you're not physically attracted to them then why be anything other than friends? I would never want a relationship with a girl if I didn't like her personality though.

Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 5:03 pm

Well, don't get me wrong. I also get physically attractive, but I try to hold it in and try to be a friend first. I would save the physical attraction for later. That is part of my definition of a true relationship.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 5:05 pm

Yoshie777 wrote:
Well, don't get me wrong. I also get physically attractive, but I try to hold it in and try to be a friend first. I would save the physical attraction for later. That is part of my definition of a true relationship.

I would want to be friends with someone first as well. But that doesn't mean that I would like someone like that based solely on their personality though. If I wasn't phyisically attracted to them as well, then I doubt I would ever be in a relationship with them.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 5:06 pm

Sopho wrote:
I judge on both looks and personality to be honest.
Which might sound superficial, but it's not really. If you're not physically attracted to them then why be anything other than friends? I would never want a relationship with a girl if I didn't like her personality though.

QFT

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 5:06 pm

Yoshie, I also take my time when writing, I am slow :(

Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 5:18 pm

greenblue wrote:
Yoshie, I also take my time when writing, I am slow :(

To me, quality is everything in writing. I take my time so that I can say what I want to say the right way. I'm a hard grader, especially on myself. I am my own worst enemy. Don't take that the wrong way. I am not suicidal.

Anyhow, I'll admit to the fact that I would definitely be physically attracted to a girl as well, but I would just hide those love thoughts until I am ready to really expose them. However, love is defined in many ways. I would first show my love to someone by doing nice things for them or trying to talk to them. Usually, yes, it would be based on how they look, but my conscience would kick me down and reveal that looks aren't everything. Still, I could be friends with someone and be physically attracted to them. Hair can be one of those physical traits that I like, but most of the time, it is personality. I would never date a really pretty girl with a rotten personality.

Actually, the truth is that I would make my move on a girl who seems isolated all the time. I would try to become friends with her and help her with her problems. Over time, our relationship would grow and she wouldn't feel as isolated anymore.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 5:18 pm

I want to dye my hair a shedload of different colours. I'd have rainbow hair.

Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 5:20 pm

Sopho wrote:
I want to dye my hair a shedload of different colours. I'd have rainbow hair.

That would be pretty. You would look nice!

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 5:25 pm

My mum would go mad haha

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 5:35 pm

Like this?

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 5:35 pm

It's strange that I like really long hair from the head but I dislike any body hair.