Page 5 of 8 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 9:07 pm

redbrick1 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I wonder how many people here think a combo of high intelligence and kindness are attractive? [a rare combo in my experience]

I definitely find those traits attractive in one's personality/non-aesthetic attractive components. I think others do as well. I've been told by some who've been attracted to me that they're attracted to those very things in me, so it's a real phenomenon for others. Y'all can think I'm a crazy as*hole all you want, but I'm a relatively intelligent guy (I have no idea what my IQ is because I've never had a reason to find out) & have been described by some as "the nicest guy in the world." I've literally given someone the shirt off my back. But w/e, people here seem to think I'm a stupid as*hole or something. *shrug* Oh well.

Who thinks you are a stupid as*hole?
I believe that intelligence is an important factor to keeping a relationship generally shpuld have similar intellectual capabilities.

It seems EzraS thinks I'm stupid and incapable of knowing my own diagnosis & the cause and effect relationship that medicine has on my ASD functioning levels.

Whoever that negative old woman is who uses Bea Arthur's picture as her avatar likes to go around and bash me for posting helpful information to others and has accused me of coming here to bash others to make myself feel better, when in fact she's the one who's posted that she does exactly that towards me.

The rest just think I am insane for sharing how I've managed to successfully treat my ASD symptoms that enables me to live, work, and play in the social world like never before. Whatever. Ignaz Semmelweis was "insane," for telling medical doctors in 1850 that their lack of hand washing was killing patients. I'm insane for figuring out what causes my own ASD symptoms and how to treat them & then sharing that here for the last 5 years. Obviously it's become common knowledge that hand washing & sterility is important for surgeons, and just the same medical research into ASD is catching up and explaining everything I've been saying for the last 5 years.. that healing one's gut dysbiosis & balancing one's digestive tract results in dramatically increased ASD functioning levels. It's all right here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5408485/ and in time, many more people on the spectrum will live more full & complete lives through medicine as I am doing for myself.

*shrug* But I'm just a stupid crazy as*hole layperson on the internet. :lol:

redbrick1
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jun 2018, 9:30 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
redbrick1 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I wonder how many people here think a combo of high intelligence and kindness are attractive? [a rare combo in my experience]

I definitely find those traits attractive in one's personality/non-aesthetic attractive components. I think others do as well. I've been told by some who've been attracted to me that they're attracted to those very things in me, so it's a real phenomenon for others. Y'all can think I'm a crazy as*hole all you want, but I'm a relatively intelligent guy (I have no idea what my IQ is because I've never had a reason to find out) & have been described by some as "the nicest guy in the world." I've literally given someone the shirt off my back. But w/e, people here seem to think I'm a stupid as*hole or something. *shrug* Oh well.

I believe that intelligence is an important factor to keeping a relationship generally shpuld have similar intellectual capabilities.

It seems EzraS thinks I'm stupid and incapable of knowing my own diagnosis & the cause and effect relationship that medicine has on my ASD functioning levels.

Whoever that negative old woman is who uses Bea Arthur's picture as her avatar likes to go around and bash me for posting helpful information to others and has accused me of coming here to bash others to make myself feel better, when in fact she's the one who's posted that she does exactly that towards me.

The rest just think I am insane for sharing how I've managed to successfully treat my ASD symptoms that enables me to live, work, and play in the social world like never before. Whatever. Ignaz Semmelweis was "insane," for telling medical doctors in 1850 that their lack of hand washing was killing patients. I'm insane for figuring out what causes my own ASD symptoms and how to treat them & then sharing that here for the last 5 years. Obviously it's become common knowledge that hand washing & sterility is important for surgeons, and just the same medical research into ASD is catching up and explaining everything I've been saying for the last 5 years.. that healing one's gut dysbiosis & balancing one's digestive tract results in dramatically increased ASD functioning levels. It's all right here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5408485/ and in time, many more people on the spectrum will live more full & complete lives through medicine as I am doing for myself.

You mentiones two people who you called out. But honestly it sounds like a misunderstanding. Also no one can think you are insane for being able to be coping, whether how you are doing it is laudable.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 9:32 pm

opinions are like @$$holes in that everybody's got one. a few people ARE @$$holes but you [GF21] are not. just contention manifesting in a sometimes visceral way.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 9:39 pm

redbrick1 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
redbrick1 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

You mentiones two people who you called out. But honestly it sounds like a misunderstanding. Also no one can think you are insane for being able to be coping, whether how you are doing it is laudable.

EzraS makes it his daily mission to attempt to discredit me or somehow prove that I'm not autistic or that I'm incorrect about the things I share about how I utilize medicine/supplements etc in order to be as high functioning in life as I am. It's ridiculous & almost comical. Yeah, EzraS, I'm perpetuating a lifelong hoax just to BS you on a forum. :roll:

And that bea arthur piece of work likes to follow me around and post really lame comments in opposition to me posting helpful information for others. I guess she's old and has nothing better to do but be rude to people trying to make what little positive difference they can in others' lives when they ask for help. Oh well.

Then there's the most anti-treatment person here, RainbowUnion, who likes to go around posting that everyone here thinks I am "INSANE," and "NUT NUTS NUTS," for doing what I do.

But none of that changes who I am nor the effectiveness of what I do, nor the simple fact that I've been telling them the God's honest truth of my experience for more than 5 years now. It's relieving to see that medical research is catching up and explaining all of these things. In time it'll become common knowledge and many more of us will lead better lives through medicine. In the meantime, I tolerate their negativity because the message I share here is far more important than their individual insults or disbelief.

redbrick1
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jun 2018, 9:53 pm

Goldfish: it doesn't matter if someone thinks you are 'not autistic ' because in reality we are strangers here really, they never met you in real life so they don't know how you acr. That goes for all of us.i don't think bea is following you around, maybe it just so happens that you and her have the same interests and she just doesn't agree with you, that may be the case.
I have had a situation where people disagreed with me, I did not like it. Mainly because I was right. Even when providing an article they went so far as to question it. Of course when I asked them for evidence: complete silence, they would just ignore me.
But that was only three people.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 10:05 pm

redbrick1 wrote:
Goldfish: it doesn't matter if someone thinks you are 'not autistic ' because in reality we are strangers here really, they never met you in real life so they don't know how you acr. That goes for all of us.i don't think bea is following you around, maybe it just so happens that you and her have the same interests and she just doesn't agree with you, that may be the case.
I have had a situation where people disagreed with me, I did not like it. Mainly because I was right. Even when providing an article they went so far as to question it. Of course when I asked them for evidence: complete silence, they would just ignore me.
But that was only three people.

Funny thing is, I literally invited him to my home and told him I'd prepare something decent for dinner for him and his family. I'm not hiding behind an internet screen name. He's welcome to come and speak with me face to face and observe for himself who I am. But he prefers to simply oppose anything I have to say instead, as if it somehow makes it any less true or something. *shrug* I dunno what he gets out of it.. jollies, maybe. I mean, people have some VERY far out kinks, so maybe that's his thing. It's not for me to know, I guess.

Nah, bea has openly posted that she thinks I am "reprehensible," and considers it a "badge of honour," that I don't like her terrible attitude towards me. Oh well. Again, who am I to try to understand someone else' kinks? Whatever floats her goat I guess.

:lol: Ironically I'm in the middle of a debate in another thread where I've requested any such evidence that would substantiate EzraS claim that there is nothing unique or special about what I do. According to him there are many others successfully treating their ASD. Yeah, okay, but please show me just One example of someone doing it how I am & achieving the results I am - as I'd like to communicate with them and compare notes. He can't provide an example because afaik, there isn't anyone else doing what I do. I genuinely wish he was correct and I could communicate with them, but for the time being, it seems that I remain unique and special despite him trying to say that I'm not. Oh well, it's not for me to understand what his motives are for instantly opposing anything I say. Could be Oppositional Defiance Disorder for all I know.

redbrick1
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jun 2018, 10:14 pm

The arguement was that there are more males than females diagnosed with ASD, especially high AS, and is a well documented fact, and even when I provided proof of said fact, someone stated that one report does not make something facr and someone agreed with her! No evidence against what I stated not even anadotical evidence against what i said.
Some people will not and can not hear anything that goes against their precious beliefs no matter how delusional

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 10:23 pm

redbrick1 wrote:
The arguement was that there are more males than females diagnosed with ASD, especially high AS, and is a well documented fact, and even when I provided proof of said fact, someone stated that one report does not make something fact and someone agreed with her! No evidence against what I stated not even anecdotal evidence against what i said.
Some people will not and can not hear anything that goes against their precious beliefs no matter how delusional

Mmmhmmm, one term for it is "cognitive dissonance," because accepting something as true is so self-shattering for some people that they just can't believe it, they won't allow themselves to believe it because doing so would be so traumatic for their firmly held beliefs. The term was made famous following the 9-11 twin towers attacks when Americans refused to accept that their own government was behind the false flag operation. Still, to this day, there are people who believe that a couple airplanes brought those towers down.. because they can't accept that their own government did it in order to destroy evidence in some of those buildings & justify a several Nation toppling "war on terror!"

Might not be the case for autistics, though, as their opposition is symptomatic of ASD traits & symptoms of only accepting information from credentialed authority sources and having very firmly held rigid black & white beliefs about things etc etc. Their disbelief of what I share may simply be a result of how ASD affects them.

redbrick1
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jun 2018, 10:30 pm

Not arguing your tinfoil hat theory, I did provide a detailed apurce of information. Cognitive dissonance is the difference between what you believe and what you experience.
You might have a point about how ASD affects them and it might be the case.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 4:17 am

goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

You seem quite intelligent to me, for a goldfish :fish: .

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 4:30 am

fluffysaurus wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

certainly smart enough to jump out of the aquarium and survive.

redbrick1
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jun 2018, 3:42 pm

auntblabby wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Wait...I thought he was the cracker

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 3:48 pm

redbrick1 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Wait...I thought he was the cracker

I'm not even that white right now.. my suntan keeps getting darker & darker and people have already started asking me where I went on vacation! :lol: Off to the beach where I'll hopefully not think about being single forever. Thankfully there are many fantastically entertaining distractions there. 8)

redbrick1
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jun 2018, 8:06 pm

So you are a crispy cracker

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 8:41 pm

redbrick1 wrote:
So you are a crispy cracker

or to extend the grainy metaphor even further, a wheat thin. ;) :chef: I wish I was still a wheat thin :oops:

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 10:05 pm

Husband asked me out here on WrongPlanet when I said I was sucking at finding someone to be with. Anything else?